What's new

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Let's just sum it up: George supports anything Trump does, is, or stands for just to own the libs.

It's not patriotic, wise, or generally acceptable to favor a moron steering this country into the iceberg while strutting smugly in full view and focus of the entire world while playing golf.

But George doesn't give one wet shit.

He's indoctrinated.

Alarm bells should be ringing.

Double down on a dumb bet and people are allowed to call it like they see it....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well just like a typical Liberal when the fact's and evidence started to get in the way of their liberal safe space.They censor you and cut the chord

They closed the last one.
So i'll start this one.
My rule,you wear your big boy pant's in here.
No running to mod's and crying victim.
You start some shit you'll get shit back.Way it goes

Say your peace.

Trump is going to be the President for 4 more years...
Discuss :

i think the only proper response here is "neener neener neener!":biggrin:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Let's just sum it up: George supports anything Trump does, is, or stands for just to own the libs.

It's not patriotic, wise, or generally acceptable to favor a moron steering this country into the iceberg while strutting smugly in full view and focus of the entire world while playing golf.

But George doesn't give one wet shit.

He's indoctrinated.

Alarm bells should be ringing.

Double down on a dumb bet and people are allowed to call it like they see it....

Now that's what I call shooting the shit.

I think we have a quorum.

I don't mean to interrupt. I just...have to notice, nobody here seems to be political.

I would take on the group-hatred prerequisite with no problem if I were to make sweeping political condemnations, or opinions. But you boomers don't seem to even to have an impulse to pretend to care about the future of the world. This is literally a thread where 70 IQ literal mentally retarded people could take a side, as though it were a sport, and fit right in.

It's just worth noting in its' disappointment. Do any of you guys who call yourself men have an opinion about the world you wish to leave to your grandchildren? Do you have any inkling, even a small one, about how fucked up things are?

You just want to talk about tax rates, political parties like it's a sport, white demographic displacement doesn't matter despite 90% of you guys being white..

Literally just quoting jewish news clips and commenting.

Christ what a depressing thread. No wonder boomers are mocked in all political circles.

If this is what average white men think about the world then my generation has to stop smoking pot. This thread makes me want to become a pot-growing anti-pot advocate.

Do you know that your great-great-grandmother survived the ice age, and that your grand daughter is shoving an object in her pussy on twitter at 14 so 40 year old men can masturbate? Do you know that's literally normal now?

Do you have any idea, stoned boomers, what is happening at all?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't mean to interrupt. I just...have to notice, nobody here seems to be political.

I would take on the group-hatred prerequisite with no problem if I were to make sweeping political condemnations, or opinions. But you boomers don't seem to even to have an impulse to pretend to care about the future of the world. This is literally a thread where 70 IQ literal mentally retarded people could take a side, as though it were a sport, and fit right in.

It's just worth noting in its' disappointment. Do any of you guys who call yourself men have an opinion about the world you wish to leave to your grandchildren? Do you have any inkling, even a small one, about how fucked up things are?

You just want to talk about tax rates, political parties like it's a sport, white demographic displacement doesn't matter despite 90% of you guys being white..

Literally just quoting jewish news clips and commenting.

Christ what a depressing thread. No wonder boomers are mocked in all political circles.

If this is what average white men think about the world then my generation has to stop smoking pot. This thread makes me want to become a pot-growing anti-pot advocate.

Do you know that your great-great-grandmother survived the ice age, and that your grand daughter is shoving an object in her pussy on twitter at 14 so 40 year old men can masturbate? Do you know that's literally normal now?

Do you have any idea, stoned boomers, what is happening at all?

the only issue i personally care about is the environment which is equally as futile to talk about on a pot growing site...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
and you retort with a meme. White children are being raped as we speak because we don't collectivize...boomers meme and talk about "bigotry." Lol. They are literally retarded fam.

Jesus. The worst generation to ever live.

I vow to my children to be better.

Those are white children, aren't they?

Literally completely racist.

Lrus007

Veteran
In 2009, President Obama waited six months until the swine flu infected millions of Americans and killed thousands before he declared a health emergency.

Obama was too busy ramming Obamacare down our throats and lying about saving $2,500 on health insurance and keeping their own doctor.

What a crock. Where was the outage from the lame stream media. I don’t remember schools or sports shutting down.

The crooked media covered up for Obama for anything he did or didn’t do.

When President Trump restricted travel from China in January, the media went bonkers. How many lives did that save?

i am sure obama had played a few rounds of golf in 6 months.

trump 2020

Those are white children, aren't they?

Literally completely racist.

No sweetheart. What I meant is, most of us are white, so naturally we care first about white children being raped in our own homelands. And by raped in our own homelands I of course mean, raped by outsiders who rape our girls with the intention of harming them because they are white. Which they literally say, and you pretend to not see. Rotherham, etc.

Everything else is secondary.

Get it? Or you confused?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
and you retort with a meme. White children are being raped as we speak because we don't collectivize...boomers meme and talk about "bigotry." Lol. They are literally retarded fam.

Jesus. The worst generation to ever live.

I vow to my children to be better.

white children are being raped because potheads on a pothead website won't discuss things the way you'd prefer?

fb_cv.jpg

*edit* i figured out how to stop white children from being raped... stop donating to churches

Status
Not open for further replies.