What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't mean to interrupt. I just...have to notice, nobody here seems to be political.

I would take on the group-hatred prerequisite with no problem if I were to make sweeping political condemnations, or opinions. But you boomers don't seem to even to have an impulse to pretend to care about the future of the world. This is literally a thread where 70 IQ literal mentally retarded people could take a side, as though it were a sport, and fit right in.

It's just worth noting in its' disappointment. Do any of you guys who call yourself men have an opinion about the world you wish to leave to your grandchildren? Do you have any inkling, even a small one, about how fucked up things are?

You just want to talk about tax rates, political parties like it's a sport, white demographic displacement doesn't matter despite 90% of you guys being white. Literally just quoting jewish news clips and commenting.
Christ what a depressing thread. No wonder boomers are mocked in all political circles. If this is what average white men think about the world then my generation has to stop smoking pot. This thread makes me want to become a pot-growing anti-pot advocate.

Do you know that your great-great-grandmother survived the ice age, and that your grand daughter is shoving an object in her pussy on twitter at 14 so 40 year old men can masturbate? Do you know that's literally normal now? Do you have any idea, stoned boomers, what is happening at all?

Maybe that's normal for your daughter.. If any parent is not monitoring there child's internet use there at fault. The 2 party system is a joke. Wont matter what You or I say about what we think they should do. All these jokers that are suppose to be working for us is a lie. There all self serving. They all push the boundaries on how much corruption they can get away with. THE GOP has the worst crooks I've ever seen. They allow this POTUS to piss on the constitution, Break laws that serve them. There all stealing as much tax $ as they can before 11/2020.

Its useless to try and fix shit while this admin in power. All of rep/gop are sock puppets allowing Trump to do as he wishes. If anyone think someone could convince Trump to do the right thing there a fool. It doesn't matter what policy's we would like to see with a man like Trump steering the ship. Way to many uneducated people saying they know best and could care less what anyone with the experience/education has to say, what do you expect. Its a shit show with 100 morons trying to run a world power. No one cares on the right. If they did they would speak up.

No one I know on the left would be quiet if a dem POTUS was doing the same shit Trump does. All the lies its pathetic.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No sweetheart. What I meant is, most of us are white, so naturally we care first about white children being raped in our own homelands. And by raped in our own homelands I of course mean, raped by outsiders who rape our girls with the intention of harming them because they are white. Which they literally say, and you pretend to not see. Rotherham, etc.

Everything else is secondary.

Get it? Or you confused?

I got that you are extremely narrow-minded.

It is however still confusing.

Why don't you care about girls being raped regardless of where they live?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don't mean to interrupt. I just...have to notice, nobody here seems to be political.

I would take on the group-hatred prerequisite with no problem if I were to make sweeping political condemnations, or opinions. But you boomers don't seem to even to have an impulse to pretend to care about the future of the world. This is literally a thread where 70 IQ literal mentally retarded people could take a side, as though it were a sport, and fit right in.

It's just worth noting in its' disappointment. Do any of you guys who call yourself men have an opinion about the world you wish to leave to your grandchildren? Do you have any inkling, even a small one, about how fucked up things are?

You just want to talk about tax rates, political parties like it's a sport, white demographic displacement doesn't matter despite 90% of you guys being white..

Literally just quoting jewish news clips and commenting.

Christ what a depressing thread. No wonder boomers are mocked in all political circles.

If this is what average white men think about the world then my generation has to stop smoking pot. This thread makes me want to become a pot-growing anti-pot advocate.

Do you know that your great-great-grandmother survived the ice age, and that your grand daughter is shoving an object in her pussy on twitter at 14 so 40 year old men can masturbate? Do you know that's literally normal now?

Do you have any idea, stoned boomers, what is happening at all?

I think you're being judgmental. It's very easy and dismissive to call people who disagree with the current state of affairs haters. When people bring up American political issues of our country steering away from sound logic, our history, our constitution, and the rest of the world, it is met with repetitive propaganda and nonsensical rhetoric. Issues are discussed here often, such as the demise of the EPA, the dismantling of the CDC, the Paris climate accord, are always interrupted by the same individuals with the same sort of nonsensical distraction.

If you cared to look past the surface here there are quite a few people who are quite capable of analyzing news and current events and coming up with very informed opinions. There are also people here with a way higher understanding of history than most and quite capable of relating that to our current situation and using it as an indicator of where we might be going.

So, this might be depressing to you, but for several of us the only thing that is depressing is how woefully uninformed some of us are. Being constantly insulted by a person or people who speak in one syllable words with an occasional deux with gutter snipes that we have not heard since childhood is depressing. How much of that do you think should be taken on the chin without push back?

Amynamous

When President Trump restricted travel from China in January, the media went bonkers. How many lives did that save?

more than 140,000 US citizens have perished in the last six months, so i would say reducing air traffic to and from China in January had ZERO effect.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Our Fear-less Leader ?

Attachments

• trump-fat.jpg
    trump-fat.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 26

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
TDS and bigotry. what a thread.I'd like it closed now .Corona Virus is bullshit it's just a political weapon now
end of the day it's a flu...A FUCKING FLU..Instead of placing the blame and being pissed where it belongs with the WHO and China the lazy people blame Trump it fit's their narrative

Im not giving a platform to racist pigs and people who can't have civil discourse.I accept my part I couldn't be civil either
This experiment failed... I'm also deleting my account thanks guy's..Wishing death on my family is going too far

minds_I

Veteran
TDS and bigotry. what a thread.I'd like it closed now .Corona Virus is bullshit it's just a political weapon now
end of the day it's a flu...A FUCKING FLU..Instead of placing the blame and being pissed where it belongs with the WHO and China the lazy people blame Trump it fit's their narrative

Im not giving a platform to racist pigs and people who can't have civil discourse.I accept my part I couldn't be civil either
This experiment failed... I'm also deleting my account thanks guy's..Wishing death on my family is going too far

Hello all,

Looks like Georgie wants to take his bat and ball and go home....buahahahahahahahahaha

minds_I

PS close the thread, there will be another

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

Well well well

You closed your thread cause too many trump supporters started posting ,took your ball and ran home cause you were out numbered ...Cause your feelings got hurt..

It's exactly what happened...Tried to censor us...Cause his whittle fee fee's got hurt.

Last time he was back raging in a couple hours.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Be nice if there was some sort betting pool....

buahahahahahahaha

Hey george, take two hydroxchloroquin (rebranded Imbecillin) and call me in the morning, ay.

minds_I

minds_I

Lrus007

Veteran
that as a group, you ganged up on someone until they leave.
seen it in a few threads. you guys are a real class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.