What's new

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonforne

I have done that to seedlings before. Most times it won´t cause them to branch out. Just tape and stick the stem for a couple days.

Iam going to transplant the day I go into flower with them.

V

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
dating-fails-dating-fails-gifted-with-great-size-you-are.jpg

G

guest121295

Mine are jamming in the rockwool.I'm going to have to setup a room for these when my haze is dry.They're sitting in the ambient light of my flower room, in direct vertical light, during the day then back into my veg room at night.The veg rooms full so I have to do something quick, aka, fill those damn cups with hydroton and start a drip.If my veg room wasn't kinda mis-managed(blaming this on the haze too) They'd be sunning under a nice T5.I had an unexpected visit from the cops yesterday, front door type shit so I'm keeping out of my shop until my old lady comes back...No worries, too many times I've seen a cruiser in my yard to cry!!!

V

vonforne

5 of 6 Satori x Flo above ground! :woohoo:

0 for 0 on the Knights Templar\Pandoras Box x OG Kush cross :wtf:

2 of 3 cracked on the Nevilles Mango :woohoo:

G

guest121295

I need to get off my ass and transplant these Sour Nevilles into cups, quickly.It's going to be tough to beat my last entry, that haze had 2 bigmouth jars to the rim when it all dried out.Can't wait to see these and collect the pollen.I'm incrossing and BX'ing to the parent stock so its a project...
picture.php

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
yeah, probably the bag got reused for the next generation of seeds. good old recycling..

G

greenmatter

i got tails on the burmese kush:)

if both sprout i will be doing one outdoors

in

one

of

these

thought about a beer cup outdoors and had a moment of clarity.

G

guest121295

All of my 20 Sour Nevs are transplanted into cups.Damn if it didn't take me forever to get that done! Rock on the bottom, halfway up then coco on top all under a 150 hps in my veg room.theres about 10 T5 tubes in there as well so theres some ambient light.I'll switchout the 150 for a 250MH as soon as the roots dig in and pop out the bottom.Its on now!:woohoo:

lob19

Veteran
I'm joining in with one ChemdogDD x AK47 feminized seed. I've planted it yesterday. If everything goes fine I'll be posting her pictures from time to time.

Good luck to everyone :wave:

T

Toes.

read..."20 x" before the #10 on that bag. ;) ....that's some funny shtuff right there.

im just going to let em ride out....

picture.php

it's going to be the fittest of the fittest, no sense in pampering these...

congrats everyone on your successful germination's.

Positive vibes.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Wheres weird jimmy, he aint playing this year? Seen him post couple days ago, has anyone informed him?

Had a few old fem seeds, thought I'd give it a go. This is a DP Mazar that cracked on 5-30. Wouldn't surprise me if that seed was 10 years old.

G

greenmatter

Wheres weird jimmy, he aint playing this year? Seen him post couple days ago, has anyone informed him?

if he posted in the last round chances are he got contacted by me or major cottonmouth ........ or we both missed him:dunno:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
damn i want to play but i don't think i have the space.

either way i'm tagged up to follow along :lurk:

i did plant a bunch of seeds on monday (6/4), so i guess i have some time to change my mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts