What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotboxes

seeds are soaking

seeds are soaking

I have 10 seeds soaking they are some seeds I made from a male and female alphadawg Hopefully I find something nice. I just took a random 10 to soak I ended up making about 150 seeds. It is 10:24 pm here right now on june 2nd

Attachments

• 100_0581.jpg
    100_0581.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
V

vonforne

Here is mine.......Satori x Flo I put in 6 altogether. 5 of 6 cracked and 4 are up. Nothing on the Pandoras Box x OG kush f2s and of course nothing yet on the Nevilles Mango.

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!

My 9 contenders, casey jones F2s ;)

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Garuda

Veteran
Good luck everyone, seeing this start without me makes me sad and happy at the same time :D I hope I'll have my next beercup-low-watt-vert-box up and running next round :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

G

greenmatter

:woohoo:

i finally figured out how to get the date and time in the pic:biggrin:

very-high tech, right?

it's looking like the Exile is not going to be playing this round ...... first to sprout and it's a no show

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Well, after a week the other 2 haven't shown up so looks like I'll have 4 cups. Fingers crossed for some girls!!!!!

Here they are in their 2" starter pots.
picture.php

John Deere

Veteran
Here's my 2. I've got a 3rd but it's been stuck in a tiny stage since it peeked through the soil. I haven't culled it yet because it's nice and green but if nothing happens soon it'll be gone.

It's a beautiful day so I set them all out on the deck to get some nice sunshine.

picture.php

delic

Here are my 2 ladies (hopefully). Just snapped a pic with my phone, so not the clearest.

picture.php

Not much to see for the moment.

-delic

V

vonforne

Everyone is looking great! Good job.

Still taking stragglers if anyone wants to join late.

V

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Classic Seeds Real Northern Lights

Classic Seeds Real Northern Lights

I had just started these seeds right before the contest started. I hope that will be alright. They're ten days old now.

Classic Seeds The Real Northern Lights.

picture.php

V

vonforne

your in Dave. No worries. It is about the prettiest bud in the end.

Good Luck

A

apep

Hi guys. Im in, started 5 blue satelite freebies on 6/1. Four had tails sticking out today the other should be ready tomorrow I hope.
Planted them in cups today.

picture.php

Good luck to everyone. The pictures from last year are so nice, that is what made me want to try this.

Soil is Black Gold, with added worm castings and perlite.

bickeyb

im in !! 10 day old seed and a clone i just took 3 days ago just in case i dont get a female with one seed

DSC03188modified.jpg

DSC03187modified.jpg

DSC03189modified.jpg

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Hi guys. Im in, started 5 blue satelite freebies on 6/1. Four had tails sticking out today the other should be ready tomorrow I hope.
Planted them in cups today.

View Image

Good luck to everyone. The pictures from last year are so nice, that is what made me want to try this.

Soil is Black Gold, with added worm castings and perlite.

wait...wtf how are you keeping the dirt in your cups?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
My second update (04-06-2012 - Start of week 2 - Seedling stage)

Ok, I have transplanted 4 A2's, 3 B31's, 1 B71 and 4 R3's.
The random crosses were discarded. (BR and JR)
BUBBA has germinated, but it's not above ground yet, once it's ready I hope it will join the others. I'll maybe add some more of the others, anyway the plan is to have at least 4-6 females in flower for the beercup. The nursery pots are 450ml, just under 16oz.

A2 = Aurora Indica x (White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1)
B71 & B31= selected White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1 crosses
R3= Original White Rhino (purple pheno) mum x (high yelding cross)
BR & JR= some random test crosses using a selected White Rhino (purple pheno) x Skunk#1 BX1 male
BUBBA= one lost&found seed from a GHS Bubba Kush fem package - if it will germ will provide a nice comparison to the others

Have a great week! :wave:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
pics of the kids

pics of the kids

Hard to see the date. But, hell, I finally got a camera. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.