What's new

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I was thinking to do the same with my 16 oz cups, but that's too much work, so I'll go with them like that, 460 ml total capacity..

Great updates guys, can't wait to update mine too, on Monday.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
...and in other news...

...and in other news...

Heres the hopeful girls. Im waiting for some bud to finish so I can switch bulbs and get em growing.

These will show up in the pics eventually, the roommates of atlantic diesel. white widow, white diesel, skunk, pineapple chunk and m.o.b.

Heres the house mom, m.o.b. She'll be presiding over the juvies. The pic really sucks but you can see shes well over a foot. :biggrin:
Ill run a separate thread for these though-dont want to muck this one up. cheers

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I'll grab update pics tomorrow evening (sunday night here)

Everybody else here is looking great so far this round, should be a great show!!!! :good:

L

LouDog420

Sunday updates

Sunday updates

Everyone's favorite day ;)

picture.php
picture.php

L

LouDog420

Pop away zoo... Contest should be ending mid/late September, plenty of time to grow some cups ;)

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
12 days late from 120 total.
and it was 1 month veg starting 29-05-2012.

I thought we tossed the vege limit so long as the buds were finished under 120 days from the start. 5-27-12.

If Sunday the 27th is counted as day 1, the deadline would be Monday Spetember 24th 2012

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
you are right, I failed to notice that the 1 month veg rule dissapeared. well that's great news!

sorry for responding without checking again! And thanks for correcting me! :wave:

I thought we tossed the vege limit so long as the buds were finished under 120 days from the start. 5-27-12.

If Sunday the 27th is counted as day 1, the deadline would be Monday Spetember 24th 2012

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Hell, wasn't trying to correct anyone! :tiphat:

Just wanted to make sure I was in my right mind on it.

After the last round and loosing my revege attempt on what was otherwise an amazing plant, I REALY want to get cuts off these little ones if I'm blessed with some females.

So I was figuring on 45-50 days vege before up potting to the official cups and flipping em. :D

delic

So here my update for this week. The Stella Sisters (hoping sisters) are doing nicely. One is twice the height of the other. But I'm not concerned as the seeds are from a House of Love mix pack. So the could be any of about 6 strains.

picture.php

Nice to see so many people joining in the fun, lets keep those pictures coming. :woohoo:

-delic

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have a quick question. how often should i be feeding my ladies flower nuts?
and is it ok to give suptrthrive if there already flowering. they r still at the early flower stage.

ValleyFarms

2012 beer cup

2012 beer cup

Hi all its my first time doing the beer cup challenge and I'm qiute excited... I'm sorry for the delay but my internet was out for the better part of a week. I have bag seed which I started them 10 days ago. This one is the best so far more pics to come...
MXbso

FhMFB.jpg
MXbso

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Well it looks like I messed up and transplanted all my seedlings into containers that are 2x volume of a dixie cup. Ill still continue with a few pics of them for fun, but Im not looking to compete in the contest now. Day 16

CLS Real Northern Lights

picture.php

Dave Coulier

Veteran
good thing i read daves post, those pics made me wet my pants.

I have done 13 plants in dixie cups with blumats. Its the only way to go if you dont want to water your plant 2 or 3 times a day.. You sorta feel like your cheating when you know others are out there being a slave to their dixie cup plants :).

motaloca

Operation restart beercup challenge begun. had phytium (spelling?) outbreak in my garden so i had to start again. hope i make the deadline.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Oh my the difference a week makes! :D

end of week 1
picture.php

And tonight, thanks to Dave for the backdrop
picture.php

picture.php

The babies got a bit leggy on me before I got them under the 96w T-5,.... looks like that's come to an end for now tho :pimp3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts