What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

gonna be all kinds of green stuff sticking out of beer cups by sunday

mission control we have lift off!

L

LouDog420

Step out for a second, and we're upping plans from beer cups to hot tubs! Bet the plants love the massage setting just as much as I do ;)

My beer cups are sitting pretty with 8/10 up so far

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
One of the Gainesville x Widow came up today while I was at work! :D 4 out of 6 up right now. Should be a good run as long as I don't F' it all up! :eek::

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
heres mine. there not as healthy as I would like but they r flowering. they r 12-12 seed gro.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
V

vonforne

One Satori\Flo up. One cracked and 2 sleeping. I will add a bit of heat to help them along. The OG Kush croses are new and might not open. I am going to my fall back seeds.......Nevilles Haze x Mango. 2 or 3 of them I will put in today just in case.

And I know how we can give out the prizes. If everyone agrees. However many prizes are sent in for the winner of the contest, they can have their choice of the prizes offered and so on down the line.

How about that?

V

G

guest121295

Nevilles Mango, ouch! That one, I can say from deep experience is a hair splitter.I'd love to see how they might do in a cup..All of my Sour Nevilles are up with the seed husks on top of the rockwool.Sometimes I have trouble with seeds breaking out of rockwool but any Nevs hybrid has ripped right through and I can only reckon its the Nevilles blood that gives them that crazy vigor.I'm going to do all 20 in cups of rock on drippers in one tray with only a short veg.I have 2, 250W lamps that will cover that area quite well.Hopefully it will alleviate some summer boredom...:woohoo:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I got some beans to send in for prizes - Call it "The White Mix"

The white clone x Strawberry Cough from last years contest
-----------------Romulan from last years contest
-----------------Agent Orange
-----------------GDP (kens)
-----------------Godsgift

John Deere

Veteran
One of mine broke ground almost immediately, one was a day or so behind, another is just starting to peek through and the fourth is AWOL.

V

vonforne

I got some beans to send in for prizes - Call it "The White Mix"

The white clone x Strawberry Cough from last years contest
-----------------Romulan from last years contest
-----------------Agent Orange
-----------------GDP (kens)
-----------------Godsgift

sounds great man. Contact Clarence that you are sending them in and what they are for.

V

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Nevilles Mango, ouch! That one, I can say from deep experience is a hair splitter.I'd love to see how they might do in a cup..All of my Sour Nevilles are up with the seed husks on top of the rockwool.Sometimes I have trouble with seeds breaking out of rockwool but any Nevs hybrid has ripped right through and I can only reckon its the Nevilles blood that gives them that crazy vigor.I'm going to do all 20 in cups of rock on drippers in one tray with only a short veg.I have 2, 250W lamps that will cover that area quite well.Hopefully it will alleviate some summer boredom...:woohoo:

you sir make me laugh

well where I live it rains a lot in the winter and spring, so when summer comes and it is non stop sun, the last thing I am is bored. I'm either day dreaming of being outside, or camping, hiking, climbing, smiling all the while.

living here really makes you appreciate the summer here. mid 80's with a slight breeze, no humidity or bugs. That's right, heaven on earth, with teh best indoor in the world.

PNW > anywhere else on Earth

Punch-Bowl-Falls_-Columbia-River_-Oregon.jpg

Japanese_Garden%252C_Portland%252C_Oregon.jpg

oregon.jpg

only problem we have here is fucking clear cutting as you can see in the last picture

Endur

Veteran
Time to make my official appearance. :tiphat:
So here we are, for the 2012 TGBCC!

I started 6 HS (Hornsswaggle) & 4 Hashberrys F2's.

They were started in moist paper towels, in a zip lock baggie, on May 30th.

I peeked this afternoon, and seen 3) HS, popping out their tails.

Looking like they will be dropped into soil Sunday or Monday.

So YUP, here is my first fliks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good to see everyone, participating, Have Fun, & Good Luck!
Peace
Endur

L

LouDog420

Bringing back the hornswaggle and all that swag! I feel the competition heating up already
moon.gif

DIDM, stunning shots bro! The clear cuts make my stomach churn a bit :(

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Endur,
let's see another bad ass Hornsswaggle grow !!!

:woohoo:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok therer is a total of 5 plants 4 of them r female. 2 of them r from dank seeds. the other 3 seeds r from my outdoor garden in 2010.

I cant wate till there in there last week of flowering.
So how can I get the most yield in my beer cups as they r now.
If I could yield close to a oz or a half oz Id be really happy.
Ill get some better pix in a day or 2.

how often can I use molasses durning the flowering cycle?

G

growingcrazy

I am a little late, but im in. Have 1 of each, regular seeds. Satori, GN Foxtail Sativa, WW m x Haze f, WW f2.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts