What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Official 2012 Beer Cup Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouDog420

V said he would take care of it a week ago... Sounds like we need to take it upon ourselves to start nominating pics in this thread ;)

L

LouDog420

Delic and his HOL Stealla sisters!!

Delic and his HOL Stealla sisters!!

MMMMMmmmm Stelllllllllla!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Apep and his topsy turvy cups

Apep and his topsy turvy cups

Wha??!?! Upside down cups?!?!?!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

L

LouDog420

exploziv_gbb and his A class

exploziv_gbb and his A class

I mean, just look at those cute little pots ;)

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Gonna leave a few for ya'll now ;)

Good vibes my beercup bonanza brethren!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
john deere

john deere

john deere's finished plants:

picture.php

picture.php

good job john deere, nicelookn beercup entries 4 sure

L

LouDog420

Trichrider and some tastey brew

Trichrider and some tastey brew

MMmmmmm IPA

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I want to ask a question on this thread... it is related to the thread.

(have any of u ever veged a plant/clone for 2 or more months in a beer cup befor going to 12-12 light cycle?)

mine r mostly all sativas, and two indicas. they have all been in the beer cups for 1 month so far. I plan to keep vegging them untill oct 31. so that would be 2 months of veg and from nov 1st ill be flowering them.

So Im wondering if I should repot the sativas in bigger pots.
maybe like in a 1 liter or 2.

I

ItsTopShelf

id like to see what people can do with a beer cup.. veg so 16 oz.. and transplant to 32 oz before flower.. and do it on a level were its pollled for appeal.. and then weight.. winner gets something cool..

i will donate some seeds once i do my breeding projects.

ItsTopShelf

John Deere

Veteran
Looks like I'm 1 for 2 on my reveg. The purple one's a goner but the tall gal is coming back. She's got the funky lime cleaner smell/taste so I'm glad she made it. You can see a bit of new growth on a couple of the buds.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
think I'm not gonna play in the next round, but I could keep an eye on the thread and organise it if vonforne is too busy.
then, I'll be prepared to join you guys next year for the round after the next one.

good luck brothers! :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.