What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
had any test nugs of the PK yet?
I've had a 45 day chop test plant...lol and it's gone, had to spread a little holiday meriment you know. I've also taken a couple Bt's of the 56 day pk, and I like it a lot more than the 45 day stuff, it is much more kushy and hard hitting. It is very promising to say the least

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Just AMAZING! I can't wait to try her, and have you test the HeadBand. Mason jars and a road trip are in order :smokeit: Perhaps a Charger's playoff game in San Diego?

Peace, :joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Just AMAZING! I can't wait to try her, and have you test the HeadBand. Mason jars and a road trip are in order :smokeit: Perhaps a Charger's playoff game in San Diego?

hell yeah, Charger game! and some primo count me in, a few more days and it'll be good to go.

One Love 731

Veteran
Beautiful, looking at your Xtrasun hoods and the insulated ducting made me think I was in my room for a moment, check her out http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=151338 Theirs a few more pics in my ccc album. I want to hear what ya think about the PK compared to the Head band and the Snowdawg, Is the head band the 707? Any history on the Snowdawg cut, is it the Super Snowdawg from the Chemdawg family or a Rez cut? Out of all your cuts which one would be the best cash cropper? Everything looks amazing. Karma, One Love

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Beautiful, looking at your Xtrasun hoods and the insulated ducting made me think I was in my room for a moment, check her out http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=151338 Theirs a few more pics in my ccc album. I want to hear what ya think about the PK compared to the Head band and the Snowdawg, Is the head band the 707? Any history on the Snowdawg cut, is it the Super Snowdawg from the Chemdawg family or a Rez cut? Out of all your cuts which one would be the best cash cropper? Everything looks amazing. Karma, One Love

ok, to be totally honest they are all awesome strains in my book, in a week or two I will be able to smoke the pk, the 707. and the snodawg with a fellow ICmagger, and give you first hand reviews, I know they are all great but I haven't had them all at once until now, so I'll have to really test them and we'll also get a second opinion on the matter.

I obtained the headband cut in may 09 from a long time friend in a mountain town, that just so happened to call me around the time I was looking for some cuts, The guy's a snoboarder so the cut could've came from anywhere, all I know is that I'm almost positive this is the same headband that I was smoking in like 03-04 and it was coming straight outta arcata It's a strong sour funky that hits hard as shit

I don't have much history on the snodawg cut, I got in in las vegas. I smoked the it a few times then started buggin the dude for a cut, all I know is that the dude I got it from has access to some real nice strains, he dropped the Chem D from the lineup in favor of the snodawg!? same dude I got the ECSD and LVPK from. I'd like to see if Rez could identify it.

out of all of my cuts, which would be the best cash cropper? :thinking:Thats a real tough one, and I cant say for sure since I have yet to run the ecsd, but since it takes a minimum of 70 days in the office I'd say it probably isn't a top contender for cash crop. I'll do it list style it make make it easier for me to understand also.

Ecsd - min 10 wk 12/12, unsure of yield.....for now, slow cloner, STINKY AS F***
707Hb - 10 wk, good yield, vigorous in veg, big stretch, reg cloner
Lvpk - 8 wk, small yield, slow in veg but not bubba slow, little stretch, easy clone
OG kush - I haven't run this cut yet but im guessing 9wk 12/12, medium yield, good in veg,
Blackberry - 8-9wk, good yield, slow veg, reg cloner. too bad it doesn't taste/smell as good as it looks.
Snodawg - 8-9 wk, looks like it should yeild, quick in veg, easy cloning, decent stretch, and its bomb

at this point I would have to say Snodawg for the big win! but that could easily change over time.

Thanks for stopping by

Sorry I am late to this. I literally read through this whole thread. Excellent grow Whadeez. I'm out East and it still baffles me how lucky you West coasters are to be able to go to basically a store and buy clones of the best shit on the planet. We are so far behind the times out here man. But great grow bruh. thanks for the show. The Pk looks so fn tasty.. And the Snowdog man yield and heavy hittin... Peace bro

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Sorry I am late to this. I literally read through this whole thread. Excellent grow Whadeez. I'm out East and it still baffles me how lucky you West coasters are to be able to go to basically a store and buy clones of the best shit on the planet. We are so far behind the times out here man. But great grow bruh. thanks for the show. The Pk looks so fn tasty.. And the Snowdog man yield and heavy hittin... Peace bro

Speaking of walking into a store and pickin up some nice stuff, I just got back from PO...picked myself up a little CHEM D!!!!! and ordered up Hells Angels OG, Larry OG, Tahoe OG, Fire OG, Raskal OG, and Ghost OG, so Im going to do an og run to see which cut(s) I like best. Glad you enjoy the show, stop by anytime as this is just the beginning.

Last edited:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

oops...forgot to rotate that last one

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Beware the grass is always greener, much better to have Unc... I mean Whadeezlrg do all the heavy lifting and then choose from his best of the best ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,but everyones taste are different,he might not like something i would.some of my bros love el nino,i hated it so i dont grow it that often,but they love it ,bug me for it all the time

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Beware the grass is always greener, much better to have Unc... I mean Whadeezlrg do all the heavy lifting and then choose from his best of the best ;)

I knew there was a trick up your sleeve hahaha, any special requests uncle???

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know,i dont really have a list anymore,well ok i do,but i have come to see there is no hurry to get any one cut or pack of seeds,people are going to keep making new stuff,i always see anything i get as a gift,so i will grow out anything at least once.just looking forward to the day i get to walk into a store and choose some new plants,i would really like to come out to cali and do some trimmer work and get a w2 for taxes,its a brave new world

One Love 731

Veteran
Thanks for the details, the Snowdawg sounds amazing as does the whole Chemdawg family. Nothing like that available round these parts, you my friend are a lucky man. Judging from the office and the way you carry yourself here, you deserve every bit of it. Karma, One Love

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
The purple kush yielded a grand total of 121.5g from 6 ladies, including the one that has already gone up in smoke. not the best yeild but boy, it gets me lifted!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it seems like the best ones always yield the least,everything from my last run was top notch smoke,just not a lot of it.

Latest posts

Latest posts