What's new

The Office, 2000 watts of coco fury...and some nice strains to boot

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not only cheap but broke as well,you find some good stuff at the flea market,not everyone succeeds at growing the first time,nearly new is good too

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
sorry bro, I guess its a bit hard to understand sarcastic humor in a typed reply, Im a cheap/broke ass as well, so that makes us 2 peas in a pod my man, my last tent was panda plastic thumb-tacked to popcorn cieling in a 2 bedroom apartment, it's just been a process for me, I spend enough time in the garden that certain things begin to irritate me, and then I get set on improvements that I really cant afford and thats where the DIY comes into play but there have been a couple times when I think I would've spent less just buying what I needed.

I also love the swap meet... and craigslist!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish i still had picks of what i was growing in a year ago,the kitchen is like NASA in comparison,well canadian nasa,i'm moving the whole works into the work shop,lots of building,happy happy,cant wait to buy some new gear in the new year.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thinking of picking up a few more genetics to fill up my mother roster, lets hear what you've got to say, these are all clones avail. to me I'd like to pick the top 5, I'll put my picks in green

Current Strains Available

Super Silver Haze
Katsu Bubba
UK Cheese
OG (Purple Pheno)
Super Skunk
MK Ultra
Chiesel
Strawberry Diesel
Romulan
Blue Dot
Hawaiian Snow
King's Kush
Thai x Super Skunk
Ortega
Skunk OG
Grape Romulan
Banana OG
Matanuska Valley Thunderfuck
Chem-D
Cheese
AK-47
Rascal OG
Pre98 Bubba x Rascal OG

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yeah the 5th one was hard to pick, it is between the katsu bubba and the rascal og, I'm just not sure how the katsu would compare to the pre-98 bubba I used to have, it was a K.O. punch, couldn't smoke it in the day unless I wanted to be a worthless pile of crap, but It came in real handy in the evening... apparently the rascal og is supposed to be da chit, but who knows if its a real cut, stupid dispensaries!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had never even heard of most of your lineup 6 months ago,i still cant even believe i have an 'elite' cut,i can hardly wait to smoke some,still have months to go!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
were a bit spoiled over here UFS, and I think the generation gap may also play a role in it. I have a feeling you will have a nice "elite" lineup in the future ;)

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
R u just looking for a variety of stonieness? any similar traits you are looking for in the growth? time? structure?

is this from PO?

i have some thoughts. they are similar to yours, i would def find someone that has grown that SSH pheno before. Some are the shit, some are shit. Definitly get the Chem and the R OG. then i would prob grab the Rom cut. and Chiesel. if what they say they have is actually in. no Cindy huh?

your mom list is pretty nice already. once you grab that sour bubble whoooot. do u think that is the real 707? Thats a keeper.

Nice work.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
were a bit spoiled over here UFS, and I think the generation gap may also play a role in it. I have a feeling you will have a nice "elite" lineup in the future ;)

thats true,i'm betting you never had "real" colombian gold or panama red or thai sticks,all that stuff us 'back in the day' crowd are always going on about,frankly im still pretty stunned at how generous our mutual friend is,cant wait till i find that special girl to share

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
R u just looking for a variety of stonieness? any similar traits you are looking for in the growth? time? structure?

Yeah I'm basically looking for the most potent strains, I've got room for a total of 12 moms, I more than likely will be eliminating the einstein from the lineup, giving me 6 openings. as far as growth characteristics, I'm not too worried about stretch etc, as I plan on monocropping and making adjustments to the setup accordingly, I would like to keep flowering times >10weeks preferably 8-9 although there are exceptions I am willing to make especially for the SSH! and I've honestly never tried the grape Rom, but have heard good things. Also never tried the thunderfuck, but I'm willing to give it a try.

is this from PO?

Rx Organix in the ie,

i have some thoughts. they are similar to yours, i would def find someone that has grown that SSH pheno before. Some are the shit, some are shit. Definitly get the Chem and the R OG. then i would prob grab the Rom cut. and Chiesel. if what they say they have is actually in. no Cindy huh?

I know I'd love to get my hands on some cindy, 50 days to perfection! I have to agree about the ssh also, I've had some that I remember to this day from about 3-5 years ago it was some of the best herb I ever smoked but had some recently that may as well of been some hemp. I will have to look into the chiesel, I don't really like the cheese that much but it sounds like a stinker!

your mom list is pretty nice already. once you grab that sour bubble whoooot. do u think that is the real 707? Thats a keeper.

I know I can't wait for the sourbubble! I'm pretty sure its the real deal 707, I grew it out in soil over the summer and It definitely has the same taste/smeel/high/ and even little bb looking cluster nugs as the headband I used to get outta nor calback in like 04 or 05, It is sooo similar to the ecsd in veg only difference I can tell at this point is a lemon/skunk scent from the stem rub on the 707, and a straight up skunk butthole from the stem rub of the ecsd, I think the headbands leaves are just a tad bit wider, but it definately has some diesel in it, the headband had some nice spears when grown out last time

Nice work.

Thanks

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
thats true,i'm betting you never had "real" colombian gold or panama red or thai sticks,all that stuff us 'back in the day' crowd are always going on about,frankly im still pretty stunned at how generous our mutual friend is,cant wait till i find that special girl to share

your absolutely correct, thats the kinda stuff my mom and pops used to talk about, back when homegrown was a bag full of leaves! haha

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
well Happy New Year everyone! I've been pretty busy lately
:tree::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit::smokeit:
Trimming up the Purple kush! man the scissor hash gets me stoned like a rookie too. So I guess it's time for a day 57 update, the snodawgs have until friday and they're getting chopped.

First, some hanging Pk
picture.php

picture.php

And some Snodawg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I should have taken some pre-chop pics of the pk, too late now:noway:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice indeed,i think thats why i went to modular scrogs unless im mono cropping,which i rarely do.that pk looks really good,i can see why you might be concerned about weight,but im betting they are nice tight nugs,i can hardly wait to flower mine,still at least a month till that happens!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
well to be fair, I think the size of the pots really affected the potential in yield. I think it's safe to say that the majority of the yield will come from the snodawgs. The quality of the Pk is definitely AAA, and I hope that they will average an oz per plant, keeping my fingers crossed!