What's new

The Not So Solventless Clear Concentrate From Harborside!

grow nerd

Veteran
So spell it out for us.

It's kinda like someone saying "jeez its pretty simple to solve the US national deficit, just write a check and pay the frickin' bill!"

If you're so done with it, leave the thread already and let the others who are still interested in talking about it, talk about it.

Why does it bother you so much?

grow nerd

Veteran
Tell me the way YOU did it. Not just a vague reference to how there could be a "myriad" of ways to do it.

See, I think you're guessing and thinking it should work, theoretically. As did I. See my post about the e-nail (if that wasn't what you were referring to already in your original post).

I tried it a few days ago. Not after your post. The world does not revolve around you.

grow nerd

Veteran
This is often why I tell people they are full of shit. They claim they know the exact process, say it's so easy, oh so so easy, so simple and tell me a theoretical guess-like rough process, but after taking all that time and effort to describe, won't divulge the so-simple actual process. Why bother in the first place??

grow nerd

Veteran
I don't feel threatened. Go away.

I know exactly what you're attempting to pull with that kind of post, too. You're hoping other people who hate me and desperately want the technique to chime in with "you're chasing away all the people with the answers!!!", when all you had was a guess.

Shoo!

grow nerd

Veteran
I think he meant the process, if heating crude low quality BHO until it vaporizes, and condensing that vapor.

Jackie, instead of taking all that time and effort to type out that BS, you could have just spelled it out. Why are you so desperate to leave-by-ban? Just stop posting...

Some people put me in battle mode, for sure.

grow nerd

Veteran
Just stop posting, man. Quit being such an attention whore.

And just because you posted some simple vaporize-then-condense idea minutes ago doesn't mean that's the first time anyone has ever thought of it. I posted about it a week ago.

Shoo!

Last edited:

soysoz

Step 1 buy a rotary evaporator
Step 2 put it under vacuum
Step 3 distill everything under the boiling point of your choosing
Step 4 add terpenes to the flask
Step 4 smoke what's left in the flask

grow nerd

Veteran
There was someone else that was arguing in between, who deleted their posts.

What kind of condenser is best suited for this application, if you have actually done it? Will a Graham type work?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nope only took out Jackies posts at his own request via 10 post reports requesting banning asap. no other posts were removed.

grow nerd

Veteran
Wow I didn't know this was the kiddie thread...can quit the jibber jabber? This is ridiculous!

picture.php

Last edited:

A6 Grower

Veteran
What kind of condenser is best suited for this application, if you have actually done it? Will a Graham type work?

Im messing around with a Liebig condenser at the moment. Depending on your condensing temps the graham might be to long of a path and stuff might get stuck in the condenser if its not completely vertical.

Latest posts

Latest posts