What's new

The Next Episode ft. Mountain High

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
So impressed. Excellent setup man! I wasn't subscribed for who knows why.. I'm in it to the finish.

Hope all is well !

Mountain High

Veteran
Yo Self, good to see you brother! Things are lookin' sharp in your garden too! Hope you enjoy the show, picked up a few tips from your vert set up.

Hey Bonz, looks so much fuller in there every day. I hope I vegged too long!:D It always turns out so nice when I over veg!

Update...
The Ladies were very happy today.

L

lordofthenugz

That pineapple looks like one of Mosca's Fly strains. I'm jealous. I'm pineapple mother hunting in my next run. Got some C99bx1 and Grapefruit Fly.

Dig the scaffolds. I keep casters on EVERYTHING in my grows. Mobility is makes for easy adjusting.

Peace!

Mountain High

Veteran
OG stadium at 26 days. Temps are holdin' right around 80, humidity is right at 40-45%. EC is still 1.18, pH 5.9. Things are just starting to get sticky.
Last pic is the Trainwreck.

true grit

Veteran
looking good in thuur! i really need to try one again minus air cooling for the bulbs, think it made a huge difference n my runs.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer MH! Hopefully they'll yield when you let em stretch au natural like that. Lookin good man.

Mountain High

Veteran
Thanks guys!
Gettin' ready for next round...
Have the cloner fired up, hope they root. It's around 9 days in there right now and they still look great! Have a few new strains in there too. Picked up some dank cut of Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG (cut, not seed) and the good ole 91 skva is back, and gonna give the Chem D a try I guess, oh and the daywrecker is in there too.

Maybe try less plants with a longer veg time, I don't really look forward to watering that vert room by hand every day.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Short reply but my damn computer has been acting up.

CannabisTHC

Lookin good over there, those walls filled in nicely since I saw them. Careful those are probably going to start flopping over soon. The Tahoe OG flopped like crazy in my room right around 40 or so days, finally I can tie them up without my broken hand.

250wscrogger

looking good!
Make sure to trellis those bitches soon.. I just had a disaster in one of my rooms because I didn't put up the trellis in time.. top shelf plants fell on bottom shelf plants.......6 plants are damaged and 4 lost. Now I will always put up the trellis day 1 as soon as the plants go into the flowering rooms.

Bonzo

Veteran
SHEEESSHHHH MH!! KILLIN' IT DUDE!!:woohoo:

I think 250 is right bro...and your still in 1 gal bags? get em locked in and tied down one way or another brother! i had on fall off top shelf as well...took out 2 below...all survived...little mangled but made it...

sure seems like this grow is movin' fast!:bump:

too cool man...:biggrin:

PS...the only time i grew Abusive was a tree...8 foot tree indoors...not by design:biggrin:

Mountain High

Veteran
Lookin dank in that vert room... Az
Thanks man
Lookin' mighty fine in there buddy. Those new girls added to the family sound nice, can't wait to see what they bring.
Yo bro! Time to try some new shit I guess. I can't wait.
Lookin good over there, those walls filled in nicely since I saw them. Careful those are probably going to start flopping over soon. The Tahoe OG flopped like crazy in my room right around 40 or so days, finally I can tie them up without my broken hand.
Thanks dude, Trellis is here, just need time to put it up. Have some time this weekend to make sure I get it handled.

looking good!
Make sure to trellis those bitches soon.. I just had a disaster in one of my rooms because I didn't put up the trellis in time.. top shelf plants fell on bottom shelf plants.......6 plants are damaged and 4 lost. Now I will always put up the trellis day 1 as soon as the plants go into the flowering rooms.

Thanks for stoppin' in...
Trellis is goin' in, today I hope.
SHEEESSHHHH MH!! KILLIN' IT DUDE!!:woohoo:

I think 250 is right bro...and your still in 1 gal bags? get em locked in and tied down one way or another brother! i had on fall off top shelf as well...took out 2 below...all survived...little mangled but made it...

sure seems like this grow is movin' fast!:bump:

too cool man...:biggrin:

PS...the only time i grew Abusive was a tree...8 foot tree indoors...not by design:biggrin:

Yo Bonz

You have any pics from that OG tree? That would be awesome to see her. :D

These are in 1.5 gal of coco, They don't seem like they are about to fall, but I had the plan to put trellis in from the start, just never happend. Been busy as hell.