What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE NEPAL THREAD

I

icon

I was very interested in the malana & a few others from real seeds does anyone know if they will send to the USA?

B

bonecarver_OG

is anybody holding on to any cut of the nepal mist? it looks like it would like it at the bonecarver's.

Syd

ICMag Donor
I was very interested in the malana & a few others from real seeds does anyone know if they will send to the USA?

No, they don't, but few months ago OP said that their strains will be stocked soon at SB
Check your pm.

Here are my new Nepali babys. They're actually much bigger now. Will snap a pic when I can.
They are from Mileche region, area I think?
3 are from "Classic mountain sativa" and 3 are "classic watermellon hashplant" from Bhodi's description. Thanks man!

picture.php

Ah

VanVulpen

Veteran
I'm very interested in Malana, how do they grow and branch?
They stretch like mad, even more than Malawi Gold or my Thais for instance, i think they will perform better outdoor at a proper latitude, there's a breeder suport forum on another cannasite where most of your questions will get an answer... or you can look for ngapka here, he's the RSC collector :respect:

ElRubio

Veteran
whatsup!
uppin a 2007 wonder thread, where was this?

Never
Ending
Peace
And
Love

Monsoon of 2008 Annapurna area:joint:

P8080065.jpg

P8080063.jpg

P8080145.jpg

Male flowering in august
P8080054.jpg

Nice remember for me... ahgrhgr Namaste
:2cents:

Syd

ICMag Donor
They stretch like mad, even more than Malawi Gold or my Thais for instance, i think they will perform better outdoor at a proper latitude, there's a breeder suport forum on another cannasite where most of your questions will get an answer... or you can look for ngapka here, he's the RSC collector :respect:

That's what I wanted to read 'cause I prefer long branched outdoor trees.
I know the helpdesk in the other forum but, seeing the Malana pics, I had some doubts.
Thanx

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
great thread much to see and read.. Thanx for sharing.. peace..

sack

Ganjabruada

Nepal Annapurna

Nepal Annapurna

This is some pictures of the annapurna circuit that i did from 10th of sept. 2005. Beautiful people and beautiful nature, higly recommended.
Only sad thing was that you dont have much choice of the charras quality most of the trek. I only bought from the people living along the trek, which had only a few gramm which they made themselves. quality depends on patience of the producer. Still not bad but no choice.
I ll go there this year in aug. again. Not best saeson as its still monsoon and not even harvesttime then. Still hope to find a real farmer this time

Attachments

• P1000348.jpg
    P1000348.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 33
  • P1000411.jpg
    P1000411.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 32
  • P1000356.jpg
    P1000356.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 30
  • P1000380.jpg
    P1000380.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 31

Owl Mirror

Veteran
This is some pictures of the annapurna circuit that i did from 10th of sept. 2005. Beautiful people and beautiful nature, higly recommended.
Only sad thing was that you dont have much choice of the charras quality most of the trek. I only bought from the people living along the trek, which had only a few gramm which they made themselves. quality depends on patience of the producer. Still not bad but no choice.
I ll go there this year in aug. again. Not best saeson as its still monsoon and not even harvesttime then. Still hope to find a real farmer this time

How beautiful !

Ganjabruada

More Annapurna trekking

More Annapurna trekking

I see you like it, so here is some more nepalese ganja

Attachments

• P1000111.jpg
    P1000111.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 36
  • P1000357.jpg
    P1000357.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 34
  • P1000439.jpg
    P1000439.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 34
  • P1000450.jpg
    P1000450.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 32

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I see you like it, so here is some more nepalese ganja

Wow thanks, in that first photo, is that water or snow in the background ?
I'm hoping to acclimate this strain to grow @ 45 LAT
Man, I don't think I could fit one of those monsters in my closet ;>}

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics i have some nepal landrace beans id like to work into my DeepChunk would be a special combination i think...

Ganjabruada

Its water in the first pics, the rivers are quite full at that time as its youst after monsoon.
I also tried to acclimate some of the most beautiful varities that I came across that time.
In the first year they seemed to start flowering just right in end of july (47 Lat)but suddenly while some braches were already starting to flower, the whole plant turned into growing till end of aug. At the beginning of sep. they started flower again....but thats already to late in my place... mountains are close, and thats why winter can come fast. In the end they got stolen at the end of sept. mybe that was because of the hight of almost 4 m because of the long growing period.
So after that I tried them indoors, and again when I turned to twelve ours of light, all
other strains startet flowering after one or two weeks except of the nepalese.
When I saw that I decidet to cross it with a stabilised cross of a swiss purple and a pure nepalese landrace (shivas joy from herbaria in switzerland) that I made in 2000.
I was thinking to make a very sativa dominated strain thats early flowering and mold resistant because of its sativa like floweres. That worked out quite well and in 2007 i tried
the new cross first time the plant was really sativa like but startet flowering at 15, of july which is brilliant in my area. It also got a beautifull purple colour but unfortunately it was a little hermaphrodite so I couldnt use the seeds for ongoing experiments