What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE NEPAL THREAD

bodhiseeds

Veteran
i love nepal, the people, the mountains, the cannabis. theres nothing like a big spicy bowl of primo nepali handrub while trekking through the himalayas. so to start it off, heres some pics to get the ball rolling.

langtang

shiva fingers

mountain sativa

tea house/ smoke stop

kathmandu's finest

hash monster

himalayan happy meal

hidden treasure

annapurna ganja trees

annapurna ganja

annapurna stash

annapurna handrub

eden now

eden then

himalayan quality control

langtang collection

happy trails
b

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful land ...nice plants... wonderful hash :D
overall great pix.. one day i have to visit Nepal:)

Bosshydro

Hidden Treasure fo sho :woohoo: I just love mountains so peacefull ,great pics,ne thought on what that bean could be :chin: ...DrO

G

Wonderful Bhodi,

Gorgeous photos, really enjoyed seeing. Going to write about your trip brother?

Peace, hhf

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love it! tell us about their cannabis culture! more pix please.

Dkgrower

Veteran
Bom shankar to all the hashish, nice to see some pic´s from nepal

I miss back packing in the himalays pepol are so nice

Stay santi

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
It's a shame there aren't any more pure nepalese strains out there commercially. I scored some seeds from a danish grower but wasn't able to pop any for this summer.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome photos, hope this thread has some life. Always was my dream to do Nepal. High altitude peace, HL

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Wow, awesome trip and pics. More! More!

My favorite smoke ever so far was a friend's Tibetan Gold. He lost the cut but I have a bunch of his Blue Dragon, which are Blue Rhino x Tibetan Gold, and they love to be grown here at altitude.

Off to price out some airfare to Asia....

Dig

G

awesome pics man, looks like a hell of a time. im hoping for a full write-up too! :)

G

A friend's youngr brother went to Nepal for a couple of months last year, brought back hundreds of photos of himself stood next to plants, most of them he just spotted at the roadside or growing as weeds on unused bits of land between buildings. I looked at all his photos with great interest, a mix of sativas and what we think of as Afgan indicas - short, broad leafed and very leafy. When I asked him if he brought any seeds back he said "why?"

G

That looks so fun! So is there trails in nepal you can hike on and camp? or is it like you trek and stay someplace. Something i might be interested in i love hiking especially big ass mountians. Has anyone been to philmont in New Mexico as a kid? or adult?

G

No Mercy Supply have just started selling two landraces - Tibet and Nepal. Blue Hemp Seeds also sell a Nepali.

bodhiseeds

Veteran
ive trekked and collected seeds all through nepal, but there are so many more places to explore. the war is over now, and tourism is starting to pick up, places that were too remote or dangerous to go to are now opening up, a variable genetic treasure chest waiting to be opened. there are 4 main regions, which are the three main mountain areas, langtang to the north of kathmandu near tibet /china border, the annapurnas to the east, sagarmatha (everest) to the west, the lowland terrai near india, plus the far unexplored east near uttar pradesh, and the far west near sikkim hold amazing promise. ive seen mountain sativas at elevations up to 3300 meters in the annapurnas. trekking is amazing in the nepali himalayas, all you need is a backpack, theres always a place to stay or eat around the bend. the trails are thousands of years old and zigzag through villages and monestaries. the hash is of the highest happy majik you can imagine, and the taste ranges from floral to spicy. its almost harvest season soon (oct-nov), so if you need a vacation, i suggest a seed safari in nepal.

bh and dignan: those tibetans sound good, who sells no mercy?

dro: those seeds hidden in that hash log are from pairo/landslide in the langtang valley, from a mini ganja forest that moves up a mountainside almost to syrabru. i tryed sprouting them but they did not pop.

bodhiseeds

Veteran
ps.. if anybody decides to make the journey, pm me and i will hook you up with some good people in nepal..

Latest posts

Latest posts