What's new

The Mos Cutty Project: Space Queen: A Quest for Truth and Preservation

M

Mos Cutty

Dumpster x SSH

Dumpster x SSH

Woody Haze (Dumpster x SSH) I can't say enough good things about this plant. Soaring Haze highs, excellent yield, exotic fruity rancid berry flavor. This one comes out of Ohio, respect to the fam that puts it down out there!
DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Mos

M

Mos Cutty

So I decided to call on a few homies to bring in the fire and expand this list. If figure if your gonna do it may as well do it big!

Updated Space Pimp mix down.

Intergalactic Pimp'n

AE77's Chrome Diesel
Northern Lights #1
Indiana Bubble Gum
Woody Haze (Dumpster x SSH)
Double Purple Doja
P.C.K.

Pre'98 Bubba Kush
707 O.G. Kush
707 Headband
Tahoe OG
SFV OG
Green Crack
Pure Kush
Alien Dawg

O

organic_fanatic

Everything is lookin BEAUTIFUL bro, great job on those! I'd give you more respect if I didn't have to spread it around first. :)

So many of those crosses sound awesome too. Good things in your future, my friend.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Does SQ purple in the leaves? My lone SQ bean is now maybe 3-4 weeks into 12/12, she has pretty slender fingers, and there's purpling on the large fans. Has a musky, putrid skunky smell to her. It actually looks pretty similar to Huge's SQ leaning Querkle.

M

Mos Cutty

Everything is lookin BEAUTIFUL bro, great job on those! I'd give you more respect if I didn't have to spread it around first. :)
So many of those crosses sound awesome too. Good things in your future, my friend.
What's up OF, thanks for dropping in bro, and much respect your a skilled farmer and thank you for that NL and a few others.:thank you:

U sure grow some pretty plants MosBro...Love it all.

Grow in peace

Oh snap, Lalandia much respect brother I'm glad you stopped in. You have also been very generous and I thank you. Blessings to you my friend.:tiphat:

this is my top thread to watch and can't wait to see the good thigs to come!!!!

Thanks DD, sorry I haven't gotten back with you yet, but I like the way are thinking. I'll holla soon!

Does SQ purple in the leaves? My lone SQ bean is now maybe 3-4 weeks into 12/12, she has pretty slender fingers, and there's purpling on the large fans. Has a musky, putrid skunky smell to her. It actually looks pretty similar to Huge's SQ leaning Querkle.
Hey TBG, Purple in the leaves that early I'm not familiar with in SQ, are you experiencing any deficiencies or have low temps? If you have a pic that would be helpful and I'm sure others will chime in as well. You bring up an excellent point when referencing Huge pic of his Space Queen pheno the tradition pheno we've all become familiar with.
Huge's pheno:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35363&pictureid=835384

This dready, thin leafed girl is the pheno that has been what most including myself have thought of as the lone expression. When I lucked out on these beans and decided to journal them I thought about that pheno and hoped I'd find her. Then I thought again and said to myself there has to be more then one stellar pheno in this line.

I kept my fingers crossed and what I see here is a plant that embodies the traditional Space Queen pheno, however shows an expression that supports the Romulans sensibilities. As we move forward this it will be interesting to see, 1. What expressions will we find in the F3's and 2. How the Space Pimps will influence the selected ladies.

Definitely.

I think those Space Pimps will mix well with both :)

Yes indeed my friend, I'll have updates soon....Beans are almost done on the Kush Queen pheno.

Thanks for stopping,
Mos

TB Gardens

Veteran
No low temps, my mix is lacking something though - certain strains yellow out too fast, around week 5-6 12/12

I'll post some pics when I'm on my computer... She is tied in around a vert bulb & screen, so the only pics I got are in room with the lights on.

Her smell has picked up a rather strong fruity smell now, out of everything I'm running she has the most complex aroma... Musky, skunky, putrid/rotting fruit

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Looking good there my friend. Might have to dig up another horny lady or two for Space Pimp!
There's history in those beans.
I can't wait for the opportunity to run these babies, no telling what can of worms you just opened, the possibilities are endless. I've heard there are still some of the original prototype P75 x Romberry cuts going around in some elite circles that Vic used as inspiration to make this cross.
It sure as hell would cause a stir if you sent some in for the Server Fund....

Peace,
KF

M

Mos Cutty

Happy 420 People!

Happy 420 People!

Yo Big Ups, KF thanks for stopping and bringing the knowledge! Alright so it looks like this Kush Queen and her beans are about done. This plant is amazing and I can't wait to blow her up for a full med run. I couldn't get the big girl out today, however she is filling nicely and I actually think she may surprise us.

Space Queen (Kush Queen pheno) Rancid, Pine, Lemon, Funk, Burned Rubber!
DSC_0001-6.jpg

DSC_0003-7.jpg

DSC_0004-7.jpg

DSC_0011-5.jpg

M

Mos Cutty

Kush Queen continued

Kush Queen continued

DSC_0013-5.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

DSC_0017-5.jpg

DSC_0019-4.jpg

I've done a spot check on the beans and they are done, I'll be pulling this girl this weekend starting the drying and curing process.

I'll be continuing with the Space Pimp mix down and getting those out to the community. When I did the F3's I took a chance and crossed one of my own plants to the Space Pimp so I have beans of that one finishing too.

M

Mos Cutty

PM Dawn (Purple Monkey Balls x Lavender-Am Core)

PM Dawn (Purple Monkey Balls x Lavender-Am Core)

I've been working on some Kush/Haze mixes hoping to bring old school haze highs into contemporary clone only plants. I have seen favorable results, so I mixed one with the Space Pimp.

PM Dawn (Purple Monkey Balls x Lavender Am-Core) pollinated by Space Pimp C.
DSC_0020-5.jpg

DSC_0028-6.jpg

DSC_0021-3.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

She will also come down this weekend, most of the ladies for the mix down are on deck so I'll start showing those this weekend.
Thanks for looking,
Mos

afi

Sorry I haven`t been by to see these lovely girls yet Mos. Looks like you did them well and look forward to checking them out.

Peace, Afi

M

Mos Cutty

Those girls are looking tits!

Hope you had a good 420 Mos!

Thanks bro, my kids were sick so no 420 for me this year, LOL, but then again everyday is halloween.

Sorry I haven`t been by to see these lovely girls yet Mos. Looks like you did them well and look forward to checking them out.

Peace, Afi

Yeah thanks for dropping in Afi, may have to get you a Kush Queen pheno to blow up over there!

Alright so the Kush Queen pheno is hanging upside down and smells wonderful. Ripe beans are falling and collecting below, It's a very good thing.
Here she is before the cut
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mos

very nice Mos, kinda like the saying hate to see'em go but love to watch'em leave... soon as their dry roll a fatty for me.

M

Mos Cutty

very nice Mos, kinda like the saying hate to see'em go but love to watch'em leave... soon as their dry roll a fatty for me.

You know it DD!
Here is our C99 leaning lanky girl, this is one of those plants that just needs a few runs. This plant is dank as fuck, she has a much sweeter smell then her sister. The smell burns the eyes!

Here she is at 69 days all trichs are cloudy and about 10% amber, I'll push her for a few more days. The main cola is pretty dense she was under a 600w, next run she'll get worked and pushed harder.

Thanks for looking,
Mos :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts