What's new

the Mexican Landraces Thread

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
My oaxacan start throwing pistils everywhere, barely one week after flipping it to 12/12

Yodaweed

My very first grow over 6 years ago was a seed from a brick of Mexican. It was nearly 100% sativa if not it was 100% sativa, beautiful plant smelled so unique still can't find a smell similar. Wish I had kept a clone I didn't know anything back then...

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
My oaxacan start to smell so sweet! I got 2 crazy girl really sativa dominant, but they start to fill up. Similar to my jamaican dream right next to her!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I got a sort of mango smell comin out of my oaxacan! My pollen seem to have to the job (finger cross)

Dog Star

Veteran
LOL,thanx for understanding and accepting a joke. :)

So Kashmir x Oaxacan(fem)... that sounds very cool and can be interesting combo,

have good time there MisterD :tiphat:

DS

Your funny!

I meant, i was having kashmir pollen stashed in my cooler! :)

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice caza, i'm happy to think we gonna smoke some good mexicain for xmas! I hope that gonna make my mom a bit more happy than usual on xmas.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey,

I know there no quality in these pictures but ay!

picture.php

picture.php

The family ^

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
By the way, they'r my oaxacan! Except the more sativaish behind, she's my jamaican dream

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Looks nice misterD.
@mustafunk,thanks bro! I'm consider getting some Crocketts haze to look through .

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Jalisco it's been on my to try list, but I never got to grab any from any where. I'm slow on seeds so end up grabbing new clones from buddies. Got some Zambia seeds to share with my buddy will keep a few to try myself.