What's new

the Mexican Landraces Thread

Chivasd2d2

Can you say what kind of effects those buds gives??

Are this are seeded crop or sensimilla??

Looking very good Chivas.. :tiphat:

The effect is very high,cerebral(in the head!!!!!!) ,euphoria, but after 1 or 2 hrs of smoke the effect is thickling in shoulders, legs , kneesand fingers.

Is seeded,but anytimes is sinsemilla (most strong).

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Most of my baby's have been transplanted in beercup in a coco soil (i luv coco) and pass under the 125W CFL. Today the weather in tent are btw 25 to 26C

Chivasd2d2

saludos desde oaxaca

Attachments

• 20150820_223409.jpg
    20150820_223409.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 20150819_104521.jpg
    20150819_104521.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 20150819_095132.jpg
    20150819_095132.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 50

mexicani-ar

The effect is very high,cerebral(in the head!!!!!!) ,euphoria, but after 1 or 2 hrs of smoke the effect is thickling in shoulders, legs , kneesand fingers.

Is seeded,but anytimes is sinsemilla (most strong).

Que tranza Chivasd2d2, cuantas variedades has podido fumar alla por Oaxaca?, has visto por ahi las de hoja delgada?

Lime Green

Well, I have read all 41 pages between yesterday and today, and finally joined the site as a result. A big thanks to all who have shared photos and knowledge.

Having grown up in LA in the 80's, Mexican smoke was always around. It's what we sold, and what we grew up on. Recently, I reconnected with a roommate of mine from the late 80's-early 90's. He gifted me approximately 300 hand selected bag seeds from choice product he smoked during the early 80's, through early 90's. I was gifted these with the Mexican seeds (many) separated from any California or Kush/Skunk type seeds (fewer) from the era. The old Indicas also excite me (think Chemdawg), but the possibilities of these Mexican Genetics passionately move me. I was initially skeptical of their viability, but I promptly tried some soil only germination tests. Lo and behold, over 50% will pop directly out of soil. I know with paper towel or soaking methods, we can improve upon those germination rates still.

We are carefully sorting through these beans, and exited to bring something very unique back to the marketplace, for both those who like the old Mexican strains, and those who have yet to try them. Will post more as things progress.

Best wishes to all!

nordsman

Nice thread..after near a decade off of smoking and growing..I felt like popping a few beans this summer..all I had laying around was a handfull of some old mexi brick seeds that was pretty good from way back..probly 10 years old...any ways got a few to germ and take off really like 10 out of 20 to sprout with again half that with any real vigor.

Scoping this thread out I couldn't help but notice the resemblance to the "12 fingers" strain...with one female and my best one a dead ringer for it. Super vigorous .could of easy hit 16-20 feet in night if Guv in the chance.

Smell is more lime than lemon with a little zest and sweet ..no skunk or pepper...lime zest!

The others are somewhat the same but with some other Mexican Strains as seen in this thread mixed in. Mostly guessing "red hair" as a few calaxes have blood red hairs. And some red and purple in new growth that grows out to green.

But the one is a dead ringer for 12 fingers. Super light green new growth same structure with lime zest smell and taste...really pretty...impossibly vigorous growth..

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey,

The humidity was too low in my tent, btw 35 and 40% ... I managed to raise it btw 50 and 60% !!

My gurls love it.

Chivasd2d2

las ultimas 2 fotos se mira como moradita la colita vdd?? tsssss se mira masisa chivas peguese un vaisa por mi jaajaj .que tan lejos te queda lagunas ? saludos

Sii es moradita la colita, si ya me la queme y bien quemada jajaja comia y ni aun asi se me bajaba la grifa jajaj. , de que estado es LAGUNAS? esque hay varios lagunas ,

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Holy shit, i'm quite surprise! They not even 1 month old and i'm surprise how it stink when i pass near my tent

Latest posts

Latest posts