What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

SacredBreh

Hear you on the flaking......

Hear you on the flaking......

Well am a believer. Am going with OCRA next cycle.... can find nothing but good about it and at 11 mil thickness, it beats Panda in reflection both diffusion and percent reflected, and durability.

Have had some trouble with the Krylon on certain plastics with flaking.... do not like any type of mess in the lab/chamber. Only someone who has tried it all would have answered that way.:tiphat:

As others have said, threads are a lot of work and really appreciate the time and effort you are expending to post and do the Grow.

Peace

SacredBreh

TLoft13.....

TLoft13.....

Right on point.

Also, I believe in most states it is code for electical but I am sure Agent-Smith is more qualified than I about the codes. I use to think wall mounted on backer board was ok but found out not for my state.

Peace

This is one of the best examples of what hard work and attention to detail can yield! Very inspirational, I'll be following this one closely!

Agent-Smith

Well am a believer. Am going with OCRA next cycle.... can find nothing but good about it and at 11 mil thickness, it beats Panda in reflection both diffusion and percent reflected, and durability.

Have had some trouble with the Krylon on certain plastics with flaking.... do not like any type of mess in the lab/chamber. Only someone who has tried it all would have answered that way.:tiphat:

As others have said, threads are a lot of work and really appreciate the time and effort you are expending to post and do the Grow.

Peace

Yeah, this stuff is amazing, it never dulls, totally cleanable, can be used as walls like PANDA but way thicker, it's just all around awesome! And you are totally right, I have lots of experience with painting things and it's really hard to get things to not flake unless using good paint with hardeners and clear coats like automotive painters use and spray guns, not rattle cans. I mean, I am good at rattle cans but they have their limits. Thanks for the appreciation, long hours = success :D

Right on point.

Also, I believe in most states it is code for electical but I am sure Agent-Smith is more qualified than I about the codes. I use to think wall mounted on backer board was ok but found out not for my state.

Peace

Code?? What code?? LOL, I try to keep up to code with most things but some of the smaller details I don't worry too much about. Always think safety, and what could "possibly" happen and you should be just fine. :D

gettogro

Veteran
How much heat do those bulbs put out?
much difference in heat to a normal 1k?

would be cool to try a bare bulb vert setup

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
wow, a few questions please.
how much water does that thing hold and what size is the circulation pump?
what temperature do you hold the water at?
thanks, it's inspiring to see how clean your grow is here, very high bar.

Agent-Smith

A little reading goes a long ways........this is from the first page.....

Here is the specs on my kit.
ucdbxl13.jpg

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is hands down the DOPEST grow room I've ever seen. Fucking UnderCurrent system, Fucking Gavita lights, Fucking Alita air pumps... you sir, hold a special place in my heart (and that's coming from an organic soil guy...) Well done

They're in!!!

Had to use one regular bulb until I can get another Gavita, just waiting for them to come in off the boat :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You know what would be amazing... if there were CMH bulbs made for Gavitas :-D

I love CMH bulbs, but I believe their highest wattage is 400 if im not mistaken.
Both RED and BLUE light is emitted. Balanced light, plus just easier on the eyeballs lol

Agent-Smith

Thanks for all of the love guys, it really means alot! :D

You know what would be amazing... if there were CMH bulbs made for Gavitas :-D

I love CMH bulbs, but I believe their highest wattage is 400 if im not mistaken.
Both RED and BLUE light is emitted. Balanced light, plus just easier on the eyeballs lol

Gavita will do you one better! Plasma baby......plasma......... :D

fan-cooled-gavita-lep-2.jpg

best-spectrum-compare.png

Agent-Smith

It's already out, check out a member here that goes by the name theherbalizer or theherbalizor, he just ran a 5x5 tent with two Gavita 600s and a plasma and his numbers are amazing! He's only harvested 3 out of 9 plants so far and already at a pound and a half! :D

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what bulbs are in your Gavitas? Are those the philips GreenPowers?

Latest posts

Latest posts