What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

Agent-Smith

Thanks everybody for the kind words, it helps during those long hours! :D

Wow, good show here, Mr. Smith!
May i ask why you went with the double-foil for the walls? I must admit i never understood why foil at all. Why not simply paint the walls for reflection& humidity? I imagine if there's a tear in the wall or condensation under the foil it will get nasty, right?
Good luck with your new place!
TLoft13

Instead of taking the time to sand and finish the walls, it's way easier and faster to do it my way. If I ever have problems, I'll redo it but for now it works well. As far as why I don't paint, I go for maximum reflection and efficiency in my rooms so if I have the budget for ORCA, I'll do it every time. Thanks for the well wishes! :D

The room is almost 100%!

I am missing one light atm and I only wired one light controller as of last night, I was too tired to finish LOL :D

Plant's will be in today!!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

First controller is done

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's something I did to get around the A/C return and still be able to center my light. I will be modifying it with a hinge on one side, and a lock on the other to make it easier to swing it out of the way when I need to do filter changes

picture.php

Lots of water flow :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the air pumps with lines run. I had the helper do this and I plan to redo it, it looks like crap to me

picture.php

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Dammit Smith

It's too hard to keep up with you - I thought I was on top of it with the 2x1000/rail thread.. And now this?! :respect:

Looking marvy in here! :dance013:

Can we just plug it in already?!

:lurk:

prowler

YES YOU ARE!!

This is going to be epic. Also you're right bout the air lines. I'm a bit of a nazi to what comes to wires and lines. I'm so clumsy that everything must be straight lined and organized. :D

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I'll be taking a seat to enjoy this grow :) hope you don't mind, great craftmentshift! Can't wait to see some plants in there! Best to you and yours

SacredBreh

Sweet......... Hope I have a dream tonight like this....

Sweet......... Hope I have a dream tonight like this....

I have to ask Agent Smith... Why not paint the black buckets white with some Krylon (for plastic). Don't get me wrong, this is the Nicest, most professional, and FASTEST set up I have seen on OG or here, so am not judging. Know they will be mainly covered but the temp you mentioned earlier with your chiller sounded like you thought it could use all the help it could get and a couple watts never hurt flying around?

How does the OCRA clean up? Sure have me thinkin about that next time. I know I told you I used flat white in the past with a dash of fungicide but that flat paint sure is hard to clean while in session.

Peace

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Frack Yeah :jump:
Congrats on the build and getting the girls into their new home :good:
Super inspiring with the building aspect of it all and appreciate the time and effort it takes to document and photograph it to share with us here :tiphat: Cheers mate :D
Can't wait now to see how the gals crank out the dank in the new digs ;)
:plant grow:

benjuanman

Veteran
And the million dollar question...what are you growing?
:yeahthats
Also why is the gavita ballast right near the bulb/reflector or is this how they're made. Just checked out their site and thats how they make them, cool looking bulbs. I see why I'm hearing/reading alot of them lately.These rooms are gunna be cranking out the dank:dance013:Will be eagerly watching and learning:gday:

Last edited:

stussy22

It must be that White Rhino x White Rhino = ROMULAN :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looks great man ! Like SacredBreh said you had this thing from 2x4s ready to run with girls inside in a blink of an eye. You must have put in long hours. Thanks too for sharing with everyone. I know after a long hard days work the last thing you want to do is go home upload some pictures and make a post. But we thank ya for it.

stu :joint:

Agent-Smith

I have to ask Agent Smith... Why not paint the black buckets white with some Krylon (for plastic). Don't get me wrong, this is the Nicest, most professional, and FASTEST set up I have seen on OG or here, so am not judging. Know they will be mainly covered but the temp you mentioned earlier with your chiller sounded like you thought it could use all the help it could get and a couple watts never hurt flying around?

How does the OCRA clean up? Sure have me thinkin about that next time. I know I told you I used flat white in the past with a dash of fungicide but that flat paint sure is hard to clean while in session.

Peace

Painting is not an option because of possible flaking, nowhere to do it, it's already set up, and I will be wrapping them eventually like I said in an earlier post. The thing you have to think of here is how much time this all takes. I work no less then 12 hours a day to keep up with my job and get decent progress done so in the interest of getting plants in and getting the other room going, this minor detail will have to wait a little while.

The ORCA is washable and doesn't dim or degrade. You can even use household cleaners to clean it. Thanks for the props man :D

It must be that White Rhino x White Rhino = ROMULAN :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looks great man ! Like SacredBreh said you had this thing from 2x4s ready to run with girls inside in a blink of an eye. You must have put in long hours. Thanks too for sharing with everyone. I know after a long hard days work the last thing you want to do is go home upload some pictures and make a post. But we thank ya for it.

stu :joint:
Frack Yeah :jump:
Congrats on the build and getting the girls into their new home :good:
Super inspiring with the building aspect of it all and appreciate the time and effort it takes to document and photograph it to share with us here :tiphat: Cheers mate :D
Can't wait now to see how the gals crank out the dank in the new digs ;)
:plant grow:

stussy is right, it's the White Rhino/Romulan. I had a bunch left over so I will run them in at least one of the rooms.

Thanks stussy and b00m, I do put a whole lot of time into these projects, so much so that my social life is absolutely non-existent. You are right though, one of the last things I wanna do is think about it more when I get home, but you guys are literally like my family so I know you guys are anticipating the pics and I like to oblige you all so I don't mind taking some extra time to reply to you all. :D

I say you leave out the last gativa light do a kind of side by side.

Looks great

Nah, it wouldn't be a real test anyways with all of the overlap from the other lights around it.

Bob-Zilla

Pro all the way....you should be proud Agent-Smith.

Congrats on all your success thus far! It goes without saying hard work pays off.

Love those Gavitas