What's new

The Matrix Overloaded! Two Rooms, 16K Gavita, Current Culture, CO2,..........

benjuanman

Veteran
Can't PM you, not enough posts. I'm gonna talk to the distributor and see if I can get a group buy for people on this site. Not sure if those are allowed or not here but I'll have to ask around. I can get them, although I'm out of stock right now and the next shipment from Holland comes in 3-4 weeks.
Not only are you obviously a greatly skilled grower but also a kind hearted and helpful person. Alot of people in the world today are selfish and greedy and would'nt consider helping others this way:thank you:

Treebeard

Can't PM you, not enough posts. I'm gonna talk to the distributor and see if I can get a group buy for people on this site. Not sure if those are allowed or not here but I'll have to ask around. I can get them, although I'm out of stock right now and the next shipment from Holland comes in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks Agent-Smith, I appreciate the response. I thought it was just on my end I couldn't PM until I got my posts up. Group buy would be awesome, although I'm not sure if I can put it off for 4 weeks. Rooms look so amazing, very inspirational. Great work. Thanks again.

bobblehead

Veteran
If you could see the metal piece behind the reflector, you would see just how much it would block. I'm working on a double ended mounting system for it and see if Gavita is interested in it. I was talking to one of the owners about the idea and he was very intrigued. We'll see what happens :D

This isn't something a cutting wheel can fix? lol... I'm pretty creative.

Please keep us posted if this happens. Def interested. Can you give some real experience on what type of heat output these guys put off? Everything I'm reading says they're far far cooler than HPS - ballast and bulb combined. Even air cooled HPS. I'd love your input.

whazzup

Veteran
Nice and tidy - I like your setup Sir! We'll be on the trade shows in Michigan in June and in SF in July so look forward to taste the results of this grow ;)

gettogro

Veteran
If you could see the metal piece behind the reflector, you would see just how much it would block. I'm working on a double ended mounting system for it and see if Gavita is interested in it. I was talking to one of the owners about the idea and he was very intrigued. We'll see what happens :D

Cant you just buy the gavita remote ballast and bare bulb and hang it vertically with a custom cord.

Is there something in the bulb that wont let it burn vertically?

whazzup

Veteran
whazzzup-did u say your releasing a 120 volt 600 watt/ or did i read wrong.
No, yes :D. The pro-line will always be 240V. Our DigiStar ballasts are available in 120/240V in Canada. New products this summer and no, not a bigger plasma lamp either, no replacement for the pros. Let's not hijack this thread for product information ok?

GeeBee3000

Hey what's up Agent Smith, I'm GeeBee3000 the newbie on this site. I just wanted to commend you on your work and the sharing of information. You are a kind man, kind and wealthy man. That being said I shall proceed with my newbie questions... Do you think you could share with us more information on the plants. Are the plants you have in room#1 rooted clones that are now under in the veg cycle? I watched the video with Roy and he said you can veg and flower with the same bulb, which kind of confused me because how would the plant know when to flower? I also wanted to know what medium are you using in your net pots and how deep under the water are your net pots sitting? Sorry If I overwhelmed you.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Let's not hijack this thread for product information ok?

These threads are here for information. Asking questions about the products used is how we learn. The gavita lighting is amazing and has totally changed my way of thinking. Telling people about what products they use and what works best for you is what this is all about. GWE

K

Kitsym

Hey what's up Agent Smith, I'm GeeBee3000 the newbie on this site. I just wanted to commend you on your work and the sharing of information. You are a kind man, kind and wealthy man. That being said I shall proceed with my newbie questions... Do you think you could share with us more information on the plants. Are the plants you have in room#1 rooted clones that are now under in the veg cycle? I watched the video with Roy and he said you can veg and flower with the same bulb, which kind of confused me because how would the plant know when to flower? I also wanted to know what medium are you using in your net pots and how deep under the water are your net pots sitting? Sorry If I overwhelmed you.

let me point you in the right direction, the same bulb can work for veg and flower because the day length (hours per day) determines what phase your plants will be in. 18/6 for veg(usually) and 12/12 for flower... standard procedure....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man i might have to buy one of those gavitas to try out wish i knew where to find them....really interesting design and like agentsmith said if you want the best gotta pony up for it....

so the heat is abuot the same like you said earlier, but since the lumen output is higher you can raise the lights to keep the heat down? also can you post a better picture of how your gavitas are hung up im assuming they come with mounting hardware?

TB Gardens

Veteran
That's a working man for ya ;-)

That's a working man for ya ;-)

Awesome! Nice brother, glad I found u on here :tiphat:

I think me n' u need to do a joint build someday ;-) if laws ever pass!

I'm all tagged up now for the show :dance013: hope u didn't forget the nail plates brother, gotta keep that wiring safe!

moving right along, Here's the electrical boxes going in and wiring being ran to them all. The wiring for each room consists of 2 x 20 Amp 120V circuits and 2 x 30 Amp 240V circuits. The 240V breakers can be upgraded in the future to run more lights without having to upgrade the wiring. Just switch out the breakers and the controllers and presto! Double the lights :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the Main panel after I pulled out a bunch of garbage wiring and cleaned it up a bit

picture.php

And here it is all wired up and ready to rock!

picture.php

GeeBee3000

Current Culture

Current Culture

let me point you in the right direction, the same bulb can work for veg and flower because the day length (hours per day) determines what phase your plants will be in. 18/6 for veg(usually) and 12/12 for flower... standard procedure....
Okay I got it. Thanks Kitsym.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hope all is well in the Matrix, figure you are probably busy as hell. Can't wait to see the next update. Keep it green Agent Smith!

aod