What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The LP journey

Storm Shadow

Veteran
LPGUY is the same troll that comes into the Cali wholesale threads and calls everyone from NorCal a Meth Head... dude is total QUACK

clearheaded

is new lp guy "med-man??? more i read the more yes its him. investors are likely his dr parents rich friends. and the outdoor being tainted from jet fuel is silly and makes no sense filter outdoor air?? uh? think consultants want to make more money developing indoor lol. cali oregon have more intense testing then canada and i assure you outdoor producers (which none have been approved yet) arent getting tested for jetfuel (should know if is HM) if so this would most certainly contaminate greenhouses.

Last edited:
LPGUY is the same troll that comes into the Cali wholesale threads and calls everyone from NorCal a Meth Head... dude is total QUACK

Didnt know there was a "cali wholesale" thread.

What astonishes me at this place, is the shear amount of haters and negative comments a guy gets simply trying to pass info and help others out if he can. People have threatened my life? Why? Wtf have I done guys? Wtf is wrong with you people? Im not the guy in the cali wholesale threads. All I am trying to do is create a thread that can document this journey and hopefully help somebody out with some knowledge/ Wtf do you people have against this so much? Go mfers really need to get lives...Truly, wtf have I done to deserve this shit? You guys ar immature fucn clowns...Simple as that

is new lp guy "med-man??? more i read the more yes its him. investors are likely his dr parents rich friends. and the outdoor being tainted from jet fuel is silly and makes no sense filter outdoor air?? uh? think consultants want to make more money developing indoor lol. cali oregon have more intense testing then canada and i assure you outdoor producers (which none have been approved yet) arent getting tested for jetfuel (should know if is HM) if so this would most certainly contaminate greenhouses.

How do I address such stupidity? Ill try...

I know who med man is..He is out of Winnipeg I think. thats about all I know. Im not him though.lolo Im in Ontario.

The outdoor is tainted by jet fuel fallout. You know, exhaust that comes from the engine and settles to ground? The grow is in a flight path. Its in Calgary. A bit or market research if you know how, will bring you to what happened. I am unaware if they tested the flowers as final product. i am aware that high filtration removes impurities to medical grade. So, all I know about that Calgary situation is that Jet fuel fallout in a flight path ruined a HUGE outdoor crop. Get fucked if you dont believe me. I dont care..lolol

If you think Cali and Oregon have stricter testing requirements that the Federal Canadian regulations, you really have no clue wtf you are talking about. Thats a fucn fact. Take that to the bank.

clearheaded

because crops come from different places with different practices they test for alot more things namely pesticides etc. why they slipped through and the recalls as never were tested for until realized they were spraying with it. anyway, they do test for a lot more simply because product comes from who knows were.

also every outdoor crop is different then one that beside an airport..

because crops come from different places with different practices they test for alot more things namely pesticides etc. why they slipped through and the recalls as never were tested for until realized they were spraying with it. anyway, they do test for a lot more simply because product comes from who knows were.

also every outdoor crop is different then one that beside an airport..

I agree with you. I also believe there may be the ability through fractional distillation and high filtration to still render outdoor crops viable. Not as usable flower but distillates and extracts. Its the filtration that brings it to medical grade purity. That being said, that would come with the licensing and construction cost of a processing facility to accompany the outdoor land. The idea is for HC to fool mom and pops to go in debt to the hilt thinking they will grow outdoor and then they end up tits up bust cause they didnt realize you needed a half million dollar facility to distill it. What HC is doing is very insidious. This entire system is designed to try and steal the market by force using color of law. We get whats going on. We are only looking to get rich. This will end up in about 10-20 years back in the hands of the ones who built and sacrificed for it. The people! Thats how I feel. Until then, im getting fucn paid!!! lolol

As it currently stands, NO FLOWERS grown outdoors will meet testing requirments. Dude, if you take shit and dont wash you hands then go in a room without gloves on and decontaminating, you can ruin the whole room!! The testing requirements on Ecoli and other shit insane! Ill tell ya this much..the buds you get out of Lps, are theCLEAn as a mfer. there is no disputing that. They may not have fluched them right but, the material itslef, is medical grade clean.

I agree with you. I also believe there may be the ability through fractional distillation and high filtration to still render outdoor crops viable. Not as usable flower but distillates and extracts. Its the filtration that brings it to medical grade purity. That being said, that would come with the licensing and construction cost of a processing facility to accompany the outdoor land. The idea is for HC to fool mom and pops to go in debt to the hilt thinking they will grow outdoor and then they end up tits up bust cause they didnt realize you needed a half million dollar facility to distill it. What HC is doing is very insidious. This entire system is designed to try and steal the market by force using color of law. We get whats going on. We are only looking to get rich. This will end up in about 10-20 years back in the hands of the ones who built and sacrificed for it. The people! Thats how I feel. Until then, im getting fucn paid!!! lolol
\

The situation you are referring to is with apothecary in Qc. They used Eagle 40, I think its called. Nobody missed a test. You are responsible for have a QC guy that certifies testing and releases product. HC mandates storage of samples under secure conditions for up to a year. They knew what they released and got caught on an audit! It was the system working.

gotnoname

keep on posting and ignore all those retards, if they can't handle the truth that's their problem..

Nice thread..

keep on posting and ignore all those retards, if they can't handle the truth that's their problem..

Nice thread..

Thank you. Such a hostile place Im not even sure if what your sying is genuine, or sarcasm.lolo Whatever the case, thanks for your comment. I appreciate you reading. Hope it interests you or helps ya out.