What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

JFDAKID

Hey JFDAKID, how are those growing so far ? I’m running Puck bx3 and they were slow to veg, and all female cuttings I took didn’t root lol . The males did . I had to take more clones at week 4 flower … I hope they will do their thing , as I’m not a fan of re-vegging. Also scored some Skunk x puck bx2, and some Pre98 Bubba x Puck bx2. Hoping to find something great in these old genetics !
They’re doing pretty good, just gave them their last veg feeding, flipping them in the next day or two.

They didn’t grow as slow as you’re describing but they aren’t super fast either.

Some are very branchy with that beautiful structure while a few are lacking slightly in that department.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Med, how did these turn out for finished product? You musta flowered by now to sample the goods 😜

Hey dude. The original plant I got preflowered in her pot outside after 2 week late summer while I was building a makeshift nursery.
Took a while to revert back. I took a flat of clones finally and thru her in the garden back outaide. So hopefully will have some decent flower to smoke come late summer or fall and hitting her at 3 different places with a skunky colombian, a mazar/thai, and a nl#1. If I have a 4th place I need to decide on a special garlic bud male or maybe maple leaf Indica?

I raped her before I thru her out last week. But I can share some pics if you want? Nothing special atm but she is coming around. If a breeze comes along or she gets a spray of water or moves she is very pungent in veg

mm

BC*Dankster*

Hey dude. The original plant I got preflowered in her pot outside after 2 week late summer while I was building a makeshift nursery.
Took a while to revert back. I took a flat of clones finally and thru her in the garden back outaide. So hopefully will have some decent flower to smoke come late summer or fall and hitting her at 3 different places with a skunky colombian, a mazar/thai, and a nl#1. If I have a 4th place I need to decide on a special garlic bud male or maybe maple leaf Indica?

I raped her before I thru her out last week. But I can share some pics if you want? Nothing special atm but she is coming around. If a breeze comes along or she gets a spray of water or moves she is very pungent in veg

mm
Maybe post some pics of her close to harvest ? Also dried nug shots would be sweet . I wanna see what she looks like dried flower … thanks bro

Tynehead Tom

@BC*Dankster* , I have checked out so many grows and pics of the skelly line the puck lines and I'm seeing zero resemblance to that biker hashplant I know we both seek.
I've scoured the net and put feelers out far and wide and nothing yet.
I did manage to get in on some legit Champagne in seed form and I have Cannacopia's Magnum which is champagne x deep chunk. The magnum seeds would be from about 10 years ago or so.
I'll be popping them this fall after my summer season wraps up.
If I do find what we are looking for, I'll be in touch ;)

Last edited:

BC*Dankster*

@BC*Dankster* , I have checked out so many grows and pics of the skelly line the puck lines and I'm seeing zero resemblance to that biker hashplant I know we both seek.
I've scoured the net and put feelers out far and wide and nothing yet.
I did manage to get in on some legit Champagne in seed form and I have Cannacopia's Magnum which is champagne x deep chunk. The magnum seeds would be from about 10 years ago or so.
I'll be popping them this fall after my summer season wraps up.
If I do find what we are looking for, I'll be in touch ;)
Thank you Tynehead, appreciate it ! I’m curious how the puck/ Skelly smokes ? Anyone have info on how hard she hits etc ? Out of 7 females , I’m pretty sure 4 are real puck leaners, and the other 3 sort of a mix of the puck and the NL1 x PNW HP. The 4 which I think are puck leaners have barely any red hairs , while the others kinda have lots of hairs like my NL1x5 and my NL2x5. I know hairs aren’t an indicator, but the bud formations are different too . One of the pucks that resemble what I think is the mix , has had real krinkle leaves it’s whole veg and flowering time, and has the largest flower lol . Nothing is wrong with it, just had super krinkled leaves . I’ve heard of a “ krinkle” hp before , and I’m wondering if it could be same genetics … it kinda fixed itself a tiny bit , maybe 50% , but still has krinkle leaves . They kinda fold up around the edges, and are ruffled . All the others look normal .

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpeg
    IMG_0496.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1039.jpeg
    IMG_1039.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51

Tynehead Tom

in BC..... the crinkle hashplant was made in my grow room. We called it "hashka" as it was the biker hashplant crossed with a wicked frosty 98 shishkaberry male. It was hands down the most potent and tasty flower in our arsenal. The clones were stolen by the uncle of a friend who was supposed to be baby sitting while I moved.
He was renting a place from his uncle and apparently the uncle, who grew weed on a fairly large scale, got pissed off he had plants in the rental and took them. I never saw the plants again and I almost went on a war path to get them back. Didn't want to have to shoot someone so I just started over hunting through those same seeds but didn't find a pheno quite like it. It had a wierd wavy crinkle to the leaves. There was also a Crinkle cut that I thought came out of Quebec or Ontario but it seems to be an elusive one as well. Always want to get my hands on the crinkle to see if it is the hashka.

Now the biker hashplant..... it finished with a bud profile similar to a bubba kush..... kinda flat topped and the bud leaves where right at the top. It was easy to trim though and when I look at plants today I would say the deep chunk, the bubba, some of the cookies...... they have that kinda flat topped, orange haired, red stem streaks and red petioles that are all traits that are similar to the hashplant I remember. All of the flavors are wrong though.
I've often wondered if that biker hashplant was actually a very early dated OG kush type or even an OG kush predecessor. Another feature of the old HP was when it was flowered untopped it would form a bush with center cola rising only slightly above the rest of the plant. I miss that plant..... LOL

BC*Dankster*

If enough of us are looking , we will find it ! ( or something close enough) I’m working of getting a larger space for searching , so that will help weed out many more at once . I’m tight for space. Wish I had a 10,000 sqft warehouse to use lmAo.

Tynehead Tom

Here are some photos of the Puck bx3 .
they look so awesome..... I should have tried to grab some when the drop went down but i was holding out for other things.
I got a package the other day that had the G13-IX made by Dutchgrown and the details can be found in threads here from 10 or so years ago. Now, my research tells me that this G13 - IX was made from Pacific G13 originally by Hermetic Genetics.... I think they still offer the line bred version of this unique plant. It is unique from the standard G13 and the two are apparently unrelated.
Anyways.... reason I bring that up is when I go to google and look at pics of Hermetic Genetics G13 or "Pacific G13"...... the top flower shots are near identical to the hashplant I seek.
The Puck grows more pine cone shaped tops that rise above the leaflets whereas the old biker hashplant flat topped with leaflets surrounding the tops.... exactly like the pics of the Pacific G13.
I think the line bred pacific G13 is availlable at Neptune I believe.
Regardless..... I'll be popping those and Lui13 bx1 which is Ortega cut of Legend's Ultimate Indica x G13(pacific)
That makes the Lui x G13 in my greenhouse the F1 gen also made by dutchgrown
Can't wait to pop the G13-IX and the Lui13
Gotta clone and flip the LUI x G13 in my greenhouse and the 4 females will get knocked up with the lone male after I take a tray or two of clones off them.

BC*Dankster*

Sounds like you’re keeping busy Tyne! It’ll be nice to see some bud shots when you’re closer to harvest … I’ve got more of Bodhi’s Old School HashPlant popping . I figured if I plant them in mid June, they will stay relatively smaller and I can still pheno hunt without having huge trees all in my yard lol. I’m only doing a few trees, as the past few years it wasn’t fair to my blueberry bushes because they got so shaded out from humongous plants ! On another note , blueberries are doing great this year ! 😜

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red stems. Red petiols.
Old ghani skunk stem rub.
Prolific branching.

mm

Attachments

• 20230615_112544.jpg
    20230615_112544.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
  • 20230612_114405.jpg
    20230612_114405.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 38

Tynehead Tom

It is perhaps a good BC sunshine coast hashplant but it's not the "one".
The leaves on that plant are way to thin, long and "kush" like. Not calling it a kush just using as a comparison for leaf expression.
My guess is if it came from long held lines in Roberts Creek..... a place where I was hanging out in the early 90's and on, with many farmer friends still there. What you may have is called the BC Light Green Hashplant which I have in seed form and outcrossed with the roberts creek congo, rene , fraser valley blueberry hashplant and some others.
That hashplant has been around a long time but it is an outdoor strain and it has no where near the raw power and exceptional flavors of the "one" or what I refer to as the BC Biker Hashplant. The sunshine coast was a hippy farming community turned Yuppy central LOL Bikers were never part of that scene and really aren't even to this day. There was not a lot of cross over between lowermainland and van isle bikers and the long hair hippy communities of the Sunshine Coast. This is why I don't think the "one" ever ended up there. I was asked repeatedly to share that clone but was under strict agreement that it would never leave my garden.... which is unfortunate but those were the ways and rules that I had to honor.

The sunshine coast from Gibsons to Egmont has been a weed growing community for decades but the long held cuts are mostly proven outdoor lines. Yes there are production indoor farmers over there but the actual "historical" farming community was and still is for some, outdoor. My friend who lived for a couple decades in a beach house in Roberts Creek grew huge gardens outdoors and like many farmers, used his sailboat to get to his remote coastal gardens. Another friend is a mega cropper indoors and runs multiple 600 plant rooms at a time and even he has not been able to track down the "one". He has grown up on the sunshine coast and his whole family has ties to the deeply rooted (pun intended) cannabis community on the Sunshine Coast. Another friend of mine and his dad, frenchies who settled in Sechelt in the 60's before i was even born...... those guys have been mad farmers thier entire lives and it has been thier full time job ever since..... they can't find the "one" either.
The clone we seek won't be found on the Sunshine coast unless long lost member Rykus finds it. He created a Sunshine coast hashplant as well and called it the Coastal Rose.

I'm sure you believe you have a special hashplant cut there but it is not the hashplant we seek.
If you find one that stays dark green even outside and has fat... and I mean FAT..... stubby leaves that come to a gentle almost rounded off point..... it might be the "one"
The stem rubs smell like sweet afghan black hash and there is no "skunk" in it.

I grabbed this pic off google...... it is Pacific G13 (hermetic genetics).
This picture represents what a finished biker hp will look like. Indoors or out. The leaflets will be wider and less pointy but it is perhaps one of the closest pics I've seen online of the "one"
When I grow out the G13-IX I am hoping ...... really hoping that I find something that leads me back in the direction of that hashplant.

pacific g13 - Copy.jpeg

keep searching folks..... it has to be out there somewhere.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It honestly sounds like you maube looking for cuddlefish? It's was very hashy. To the extreme. And had a very similar "look" to to purple kush or bubba sort of like what you shared in the pic

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do really appreciate you sharing.

But since the 80s there have been alpt of bikers with alot of hashplants.

mm

BC*Dankster*

Thanks Tynehead ! I’ve had to chop off a few top buds due to bud rot. This strain is very susceptible. I have a dehumidifier in the tent , so R.H. Was kept around 45% , except after watering , it would hit 60-65ish for a day. It’s funny because the top colas aren’t very big, but they are sooo dense. Some of the densest I’ve ever grown … next time I’ll back off on the lighting and see if it makes a difference.