What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

soopy

Veteran
^^^ I had wondered if the HP's from the PNW(US) were similar, or shared, with/by Canadian growers. I've got a (Bubba x FaceOff) x FaceOff OG that is very "hashy" and looks like HP pics I've seen in the past. Dried that is...viney as all get out growing and stupid potent. Fwiw...

Good idea @bigbag, I might just try those out. Thank you...

Respect.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cuddle fish can look very similar to the bc pk. Unail it is bagged and tagged

The sensi is exactly as described above. Massive yield and odor and effect with a 6 week finish. Do not grow her in soil or so Iles. She prefers hydro set ups. Especially Krustee style tree set ups.

Buddha1

Veteran
The cuddle fish can look very similar to the bc pk. Unail it is bagged and tagged

The sensi is exactly as described above. Massive yield and odor and effect with a 6 week finish. Do not grow her in soil or so Iles. She prefers hydro set ups. Especially Krustee style tree set ups.

When you say "PK"...are you referring to "Purple" or "Pink" Kush?

Personally...I think the "Pink" is a better representation of the "Hashplant" of yesteryear...before the Kush revolution. The "Pink" looks, taste and produces(1lb+1-2 oz's per lamp), as I remember HP...The effect is very similar as well...Heady at first, turning to body later. The only differences I can notice, are the aroma, its staying power and the 2 extra weeks in flower.

Could just be me(my resistance is much higher now), but I remember the old HP really stuck to the ribs, lasting up to 2 hours, before you had to smoke another joint.

Peace...B

rykus

Check out the John bud if you can find it, there was a thread in '03 with pics of the grow.... was called "bc bud to the max"

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So does anyone still have the ol biker hash plant in lower mainland area? My friend used to get it from the Sunshine Coast back in 96 -98... He said he's pretty sure it was biker hp x with big bud. Said there used to be football sized buds... Lime green barely any hairs and reeked like dank skunk

You mean like this one I just got from lund / powell river? Grown there since the early 90's?
Reeks in veg. Def an ancient Ghani. Very nl#1 in leaf structure. Done in 42 days inside. Auto flowers outside

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130_004850.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130_004850.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 75

BC*Dankster*

You mean like this one I just got from lund / powell river? Grown there since the early 90's?
Reeks in veg. Def an ancient Ghani. Very nl#1 in leaf structure. Done in 42 days inside. Auto flowers outside
Hey Med man . Didn’t see this post til now . How is she treating you? Got any more info on her ? Photos of finished product or smell etc ? You got my attention lol …

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was fortunate enough to run the info by reef. He said it sounds like zed. All I know is I have had a few locals contacting me after i posted it on fb that grew it forever. Apparently only a few old timers on ssc still rock it and won't part with it. It autowed outside while I was setting up my nursery for the winter. Just started revegging. Def not the chilliwack hp from the 2000.

Any rks in the zed or lizard?

Smells like a very old Ghani stem rub. More skunk then diesel. Maybe a dash of burnt rubber. Perfect for my revitalized rks project.

Taking cuts this week to restart a couple moms for the gene bank

mm

BC*Dankster*

Yea eh. I think the Zed doesn't have much of a nose... well from what I've smoked anyways. You never know though , it could be something different and surprise ya. Keep us posted !

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever here of the original pnw big bud x pnw hp?

People claim that's a real reeker

mm

BC*Dankster*

Ever here of the original pnw big bud x pnw hp?

People claim that's a real reeker

mm
Crap . That could be what I used to get back in mid 90’s. My friend called it “ big bud hashplant “ and it reeked like skunk. Super huge calyx’s and barely any red hair. We used to bud bust it in a coffee grinder and then scrape it on a silkscreen to collect the crystals . Holy crap ! We sometimes had to not go back to class after smoking a few js or doing some bottle tokes. It would start in the head and after 30 min would put you down . Very sedative … I haven’t to this day smoked anything as potent . He said it was grown on the Sunshine Coast and the grower did it aeroponically. He said it grew football sized colas when flowered from rooted clones.

BC*Dankster*

Are those ndnguy 88g13? I got some of Bodhi's Old school Hash Plant. Its 88g13x NL1 x PNW Hp. Some are pretty potent, but lacking in smell for the most part.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some hp from seeds so just marked them 88g. Very old line from sunshine coast. Could be sensis first run. Could be what sensi used before leaving the pnw.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are those ndnguy 88g13? I got some of Bodhi's Old school Hash Plant. Its 88g13x NL1 x PNW Hp. Some are pretty potent, but lacking in smell for the most part.

And sorry. Nothing to do w salmon creek.

JFDAKID

I’m searching for that old Lizard Hashplant as well. I used to get it back in early 2000s but heard the holder of it passed in a fire, and the cuts went with him. (RIP)

I’m running some 88G13HP X Puck BC1 right now in hopes to find something close

BC*Dankster*

I’m searching for that old Lizard Hashplant as well. I used to get it back in early 2000s but heard the holder of it passed in a fire, and the cuts went with him. (RIP)

I’m running some 88G13HP X Puck BC1 right now in hopes to find something close
Hey JFDAKID, how are those growing so far ? I’m running Puck bx3 and they were slow to veg, and all female cuttings I took didn’t root lol . The males did . I had to take more clones at week 4 flower … I hope they will do their thing , as I’m not a fan of re-vegging. Also scored some Skunk x puck bx2, and some Pre98 Bubba x Puck bx2. Hoping to find something great in these old genetics !