What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the lizard pheno? biker hashplant? Champagne?

BC*Dankster*

IMG_1833.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpeg
    IMG_1827.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1828.jpeg
    IMG_1828.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 47

BC*Dankster*

Those were photos of dried/ cured dif puck bx3 plants . All potent , with some being noticeably more. The high is great , and the weed is very therapeutic. Not too much for smells / flavour. A few are hashy smelling , as one would expect from a hashplant . These photos are of the more “ puck leaning “ plants .

BC*Dankster*

I haven't grown indoors in 3 years. At some point will prob set up some type of little room or tent or something

Until then I'm back to the 90s. Open air breeding outdoors summer. Keep little moms alive iver winter

mm
That would be the same genetics as The Puck hp right ? I’ve seen a guy on insta that goes by the name Reverend ? Grow the puck outdoors , and he said it’s very mold prone. I wish you luck with those , and can’t wait to see finished product . Long live the Hashplant 💪

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would be the same genetics as The Puck hp right ? I’ve seen a guy on insta that goes by the name Reverend ? Grow the puck outdoors , and he said it’s very mold prone. I wish you luck with those , and can’t wait to see finished product . Long live the Hashplant 💪

I am very fortunate enough to know the guy the helped nevil build the seed bank.

He will be getting g some nugs come harvest and verify what he thinks it is.

Currently. Imvho it's either the 88 release of nl1xhp but it may also possibly be the "salmon creek" hp which is a big bud x hp cross. Im still leaning to the 88 f1 released by nevil

P.s. as for mold it's been grown on the west coast outdoors for decades. Fingers crossed 🤞

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn those look mighty fine there @BC*Dankster*
very nice!!

Hey dude. Any feed back on this one?

Reminds me of the hp used in the purple kush x hp bc green crack

It's extremely skunky. More skunky bigger growth but totally kush tops

Came from roberts creek

mm
20230930_093149.jpg
20230930_093726.jpg
20230930_093739.jpg
20230930_093733.jpg
20230930_094007.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Med, how did the hashplant turn out ?
Wierd man....wierd. I was thinking of you today! Was tryna bide some time to update my hp thread here

What can I say....this plant got big. Like big stretch and heavy yield.

I'm still convinced it's nevils 88 catalogue nl1xhp or nlxhp x (hp)

This plant is like 1/3 rks 1/3 og kush and 1/3 strong gold seal hash smell. I never noticed before but it has the triple and double serrated tips some of the old rks had.

It's almost dry now that was the wet nose before I chopped.

Is there anyway you can remember the terps? I also got the zed from some good old boys in courtney (or whatever was used in the bc green crack cross (pkxhp) and one of the pinks going around (one of the best 2 pinks imo)

The z looked alot more like the traditional kush. And nlhp looked alot like a big pre soviet mazar tbh

I kept 3 clones alive theyvare a bit of rough shape. But just got them back after harvest.

Any thoughts?

Screenshot_20231121_233343_Instagram.jpg
20231113_082847.jpg

Last edited:

BC*Dankster*

The double serrated leaves look cool . So it survived the shitty September we had eh. Lucky . Most of mine got budrot. The terps in the hp I’m looking for is kinda bubba kush, but more rks/coffee . It reeked so bad , stronger than anything I’ve had since. A little nug triple bagged in your locker would reek the whole hallway 15’ radius lol.

The zed is a good plant , but lacked flavour in my opinion . The high wasn’t the devastating one that I seek either . I’m trying some Skunk x Puck Bx2 right now . Hoping to find something similar in there. I can tell that the puck genetics are the hp part of what I seek, but I need a skunky pheno. There’s a member on another forum site that goes by Jimi Hendrix or someThing similar. I believe he’s seeking the same plant as me. His description is spot on of what I remember, except the honeysuckle flavour . He thinks it’s a (skunk x hp ) x NL5 x Haze . I’ll look for his description and post on here

Last edited:

BC*Dankster*

His name in Icmag is Robert Fripp . This is his description.

I had a strain in the early 90s, until 1997 when I lost it to the Feds, and did from 1997-2009 under the thumb of the feds for cultivation. I got busted with 1200 clones. My partner ratted me out when he got caught with 500 clones I gave him to put on his 2000 acre farm. I had 700 more inside, and I got charged with all of thm, because I was the manufacturer of them. He got off with nothing, for helping ythe FBI against me. I did 7 years behind the fence, and 5 years supervised release. I pled guilty to a mandatory minimum of 10- Life, and a 3-5 Million Dollar fine, which was waived. Cant get blood out of a turnip, though they will try.
The strain I has was NL5 x Haze x Nevils Hashplant x Sk1. It was the most potent stuff I had seen since the early 70s. And it was really just as good, if not better than any of them. The losest thing Ive seen to it was 1972 Santa Marta Green. It was the first Sinsimilla I had ever seen. 1972. I still have a girl mad at me because she said I put PCP in the joint. She was sick for 4 hours, and had to lay beside the toiley to gag, and dry heave. It was also lung buster. Every hit would choke you to death, and if you tried to hold it, it could make you lose your vision for several seconds. It was not safe to drive, and smoke it. It tasted like floral hash, and smelled like cat piss,and honeysuckle. You could compare it to the finest Nepali Temple Balls from the late 60s, and early 70s.
If I could get this strain back, my seed buying days would be over, and thats my quest is to recreate it. I grew it 6 years, and never developed a tolerance for it, and didnt care about smoking any other strain. As long as I had this stuff, no others could compare.

i.love.scotch

I’m searching for that old Lizard Hashplant as well. I used to get it back in early 2000s but heard the holder of it passed in a fire, and the cuts went with him. (RIP)

I’m running some 88G13HP X Puck BC1 right now in hopes to find something close

I used to get bud off of a MoM site and they often mentioned the legendary Lizard Hash Plant they used to get but couldn't anymore. Never got to try it myself.

But there are some growers called Bubba Kings in the lower mainland that grow 'Lizard'. I've tried it and its really nice. Kushy, but very complex. Lots of eucalyptus and other interesting notes

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The double serrated leaves look cool . So it survived the shitty September we had eh. Lucky . Most of mine got budrot. The terps in the hp I’m looking for is kinda bubba kush, but more rks/coffee . It reeked so bad , stronger than anything I’ve had since. A little nug triple bagged in your locker would reek the whole hallway 15’ radius lol.

The zed is a good plant , but lacked flavour in my opinion . The high wasn’t the devastating one that I seek either . I’m trying some Skunk x Puck Bx2 right now . Hoping to find something similar in there. I can tell that the puck genetics are the hp part of what I seek, but I need a skunky pheno. There’s a member on another forum site that goes by Jimi Hendrix or someThing similar. I believe he’s seeking the same plant as me. His description is spot on of what I remember, except the honeysuckle flavour . He thinks it’s a (skunk x hp ) x NL5 x Haze . I’ll look for his description and post on here
Just sounds like you need the original king/pink

Just had an oz in my pocket for a grocery run. Jesus. Everyone on my island thought I hit a skunk when I visited the mainland lol

Lots of non verifiable Info on "king" "queen" and "pink" esp since most if not all these stories come from one of canadas biggest cons.

The only story that does check out...is those terps were and still are in pre soviet hashplants

All I know is if you want ammonia, catpiss, spent coffee, suplhur and skunk gas/farts the north island "pink" is all you will ever need. Dash of pine and rose pedal. Hidden in the bottom

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
His name in Icmag is Robert Fripp . This is his description.

I had a strain in the early 90s, until 1997 when I lost it to the Feds, and did from 1997-2009 under the thumb of the feds for cultivation. I got busted with 1200 clones. My partner ratted me out when he got caught with 500 clones I gave him to put on his 2000 acre farm. I had 700 more inside, and I got charged with all of thm, because I was the manufacturer of them. He got off with nothing, for helping ythe FBI against me. I did 7 years behind the fence, and 5 years supervised release. I pled guilty to a mandatory minimum of 10- Life, and a 3-5 Million Dollar fine, which was waived. Cant get blood out of a turnip, though they will try.
The strain I has was NL5 x Haze x Nevils Hashplant x Sk1. It was the most potent stuff I had seen since the early 70s. And it was really just as good, if not better than any of them. The losest thing Ive seen to it was 1972 Santa Marta Green. It was the first Sinsimilla I had ever seen. 1972. I still have a girl mad at me because she said I put PCP in the joint. She was sick for 4 hours, and had to lay beside the toiley to gag, and dry heave. It was also lung buster. Every hit would choke you to death, and if you tried to hold it, it could make you lose your vision for several seconds. It was not safe to drive, and smoke it. It tasted like floral hash, and smelled like cat piss,and honeysuckle. You could compare it to the finest Nepali Temple Balls from the late 60s, and early 70s.
If I could get this strain back, my seed buying days would be over, and thats my quest is to recreate it. I grew it 6 years, and never developed a tolerance for it, and didnt care about smoking any other strain. As long as I had this stuff, no others could compare.
Finally heard back from nevils right hand man @ the seed bank

This 88 hp I have from the sunshine coast is certifi3d nl1xhp

Screenshot_20240215_135215_LinkedIn.jpg

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

After spending some time with her

Here are his last comments
Screenshot_20240218_102605_LinkedIn.jpg

P.s. this lemon skunk nl and original outback haze are unbelievable

Latest posts

Latest posts