What's new

The liberal enlightened womans thread

madrecinco

Veteran
I love ettoufee and Dirty Rice and Jumbalaya, Turtle soup.....mudbugs!!! POBOYS....Especially fried oyster Poboys. Makes me wanna sing JOLIE BLON! te he
Hey I went back to school when my kids were in high school and college, I was a 9th grade dropout before that and decided to educate myself. Some of the smartest ppl I know are self educated and read. I just had a nice English History exchange here. Some intelligent ppl hang out here.

Well I gotta take the Jakinator home to his mama. When you come to Orlando.....look us up.....My son just bought the family a condotel right on Daytona Beach at a foreclosure auction......We love stoner intelligent and fun couples.

madrecinco

Veteran
Samo.....Samo......watching the baby and today was my second anniversary and my husband is on the road again poor baby....but he retires in Sept...so light on the horizon. I am looking forward to spending some time at Daytona Beach when my son closes on that condotel. He bought a piece of property in a auction but a IRS lien has to be paid off first. But a really sweet price he got. Let me know if you come down this way and we will see if you can meet us there.

Hope you had a good day at work today and have some good weed to smoke. I am a hot weather lady but cold weather is nice on visits only. My blood is too thin now for cold. Literally with Coumadin ....te he
But my attitude is younger than my old granny body.
D is quite wonderful to have as a partner. He thinks I am wonderful....I have that man bullshitted.....LOL

But I do love him dearly. His Mom is dying and it will be a rough Mothers Day for him this year.

Hey Madre ~ just smoked w/ King, so I'm nice n' relaxed now lol

I'm sorry to hear about D's mother = ( *virtual hug*

I'm definitely a warm blooded person myself. I went to FL for the first time in August and thought I would die from the humidity!!! Never again = )

madrecinco

Veteran
Yes the humidity is hard to take but I have lived along the Gulf Coast for many years now....Had to work out doors for 11 years in the heat once and have had the skin cancer removed already from the unforgiving sun.
But I froze when I lived in the NE.
So I came home to the south....."pseudo south" here though.....hot weather and assholes Florida has...

So I wiil headquarter here and travel. Yeah I am trying to be there for D and I do love his mother and she likes me as she sees that D is happy and she can die in peace. I thanked her for having and raising such a wonderful son and leaving him to me when she goes. That is all a mother wants in the end ....to know their children are happy and loved.

I can relate to that....unfortunately death is part of life and D and I have seen and helped a lot of ppl die.

So we have a different attitude about death than most do.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you've had to assist so many people w/ their deaths, but I am sure D's mother is very thankful for that. You're such a caring and strong person! I hope that her passing is blessed.

*W~W*

madrecinco

Veteran
Well he was a paramedic many years and saw a lot of ppl die and I as a nurse in Florida where lots come to die had to deal with it rationally to do our job and both of us will die with dignity when the time comes for us. But I love his mom and hate to see her go. But she is suffering at her loss. She is one of those women a virgin when she married and never loved another man and is grieving for him.

I am glad that did not happen to me when I lost my husband once.

But I really love her. Strangely her middle name is Bird and that is the nicname I gave my only daughter as her name is Linda...

Well Lynda Bird Johnson was all the rage in those days.....te he

So I called her Linda Bird......it is a southern thing I guess to nicname your brats!

madrecinco

Veteran
Go to chat.....you will love Mrs Babba.....she runs a good chat room.....I visited there but live chat is not my thing. I don't even like to Twitter.....but you will prolly enjoy it.

I do live chat with some soldiers daily for support mostly. They need our love and support. I love the Calvary guys the most.