What's new

The liberal enlightened womans thread

madrecinco

Veteran
this thread is cool

YES IT IS .......SOOOOOOO lets bump it up darlin'

Well I was having an intellectual conversation on a weekend trip to Jacksonville with my man and he thinks a woman is either ENLIGHTENED or NOT!

Now his ex and mother of his children was at the party for their granddaughter and my own granddaughter was there also.

But she [his ex]was giving me that "Whats she got that I ain't got???" look!

A LIBIDO!!!!!! and I'm not a dried up old prune waiting for inevitable DEATH!

That is the kind of old lady that MOST old men want INDEED!

And she left him and the kids many years ago for another man anyhoo,

And he is mine now....'cause us ENLIGHTENED women love to keep our men happy and smiling.....and the rewards is GREAT INDEED!

So old stoner ladies out there don't forget them old men still need luvin' and attention.
Cause men are just boys with bigger and more expensive toys.

madrecinco

Veteran
Yea me too WW.....We are lucky women INDEED! I would live alone rather than have a bad partner. I enjoyed living single for a while. But D is a good partner and we laugh a lot together. I love that he loves my uniquness and can tolerate my individuality. As women don't mate well in captivity....but partnership enhances good sex. Equality and caring and nurturing each other.

I sometimes pinch myself to see if it is real. Love in old age still is very good.
Well gotta go get the Jakinator.....he is 17 months old now and grannies little man. He adores granny now and cries when I leave him for the day after I take him home.
I just heard on TV of a 4 month old baby thrown from a car and killed from a boyfriends rage. SORRY MO FO who would do that to a baby.

That is why I watch and protect my own.

Have a good day WW and don't work too hard.

I know what you mean. My relationship is so rewarding, loving, compassionate . . . everything I could ever want/need. I'm so happy all the time! It's amazing.

And wow, some people are just sick. That's such a horrible story = (

Your grandson must be adorable! I have a few cousins his age and they're such a handful! haha My grandmother and I have always had a close relationship (I think it's partially because we're only 40 yrs apart). = )

Well, I'm off for some entertainment. G'night Madra n' everyone else!

K

kittykronic

i've been married 3x..the third time was the charm been w/ him for 17yrs. now..i still get told how beautiful i am and he's such a gent with lots of chivalry..nothings better than a good man!!! ahhh the sex what can i say...

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
HURTING SOMEONE IS AS EASY AS CUTTING A TREE,BUT MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY IS LIKE GROWING A TREE, IT TAKES A LONG TIME,SO NEVER HURT ANYONE! GRAODY-HO

madrecinco

Veteran
Well when you have had more than one husband it is hard not to compare them some.
I guess I feel somewhat guilty that I am happier now than I was with my late husband.

I met my current husband 9 years ago when we worked together in the jail infirmary. We were married to others and just friends and coworkers. But I always enjoyed his friendship and his quiet gentle ways on how he handled sick inmates and the respect he showed females.

I ran into him years later when he was getting a divorce from a much younger woman....

But It was sorta fate that we would end up together someday. My Godess has blessed me in my old age for all my patience with the other man .

Now I gotta live to enjoy it....te he

Love you gals AND Groady Ho are you female???? Madre wants to know....te he

But it is great for guys to come talk with us and contribute.

I just don't know about a guy who would name his dog GROADY HO...like you did/

But I love my Weed Ho status.
My babe calls me his SOHO! Significant Other Ho! Medical language these days FO SHO!

808kahumai

Cause men are just boys with bigger and more expensive toys.

My Mom has always stated that phrase to me....I am begining to think that she was right about a lot of things including that!

I would like to think that I am progressive in my thinking and open to new sugestions. I just haven't found a partner that is willing to explore new ideas. Nothing freaky, weird, or unsafe....just different from the society box and three basic positions. lol. Hope all readers are happy and calm today. I wish you all peace and happiness! :joint:

madrecinco

Veteran
Yikes I have a daughter your age but I had her young. She will be 43 in a few days.

I have green eyes also and my man loves them. Green is the rarest color you know?

But I read recently if you don't have brown eyes you are a DNA mutant as ALL PPL used to have brown eyes and brown eyes are dominant in the world, but I like being different.
But you seem like a really cool and funny guy and have your wife join us. We are friendly ladies here but I have a true love too and respect you guys ladies feelings..
. But I still like to kid around and have fun and D is not jealous or possessive.....Lucky Me and lucky your lady if you are true and loyal.

I am a big flirt but monogamous and D knows it. He loves my crazy lady persona.
Exciting for a nerdy geeky guy. I like my guys nerdy though. Opposites attract and SPARKS HAPPEN! passion is wonderful and makes us feel SOOOO ALIVE!!!!

madrecinco

Veteran
My Mom has always stated that phrase to me....I am begining to think that she was right about a lot of things including that!

I would like to think that I am progressive in my thinking and open to new sugestions. I just haven't found a partner that is willing to explore new ideas. Nothing freaky, weird, or unsafe....just different from the society box and three basic positions. lol. Hope all readers are happy and calm today. I wish you all peace and happiness! :joint:

Hey Hawaii Nurse glad to see you back here. I got in trouble bashing the Italian Premier over @ the Italian side though. Need to do my new CEU's in cultural sensitivity.....but wasc LMAO about how women are universally toxic when pissed at their man.

And I thought us American women had a patent on that....A woman Scorned.... RUN LIKE A BAT outta Hell!

But it is harder to do more than 3 positions when you get old.....but damnit I am still trying.....LOL

I never fit "Society's Box" nor did I wish to.

luv you Madre

groady-ho

Veteran
sounds just like me a big flirt and always kidding around,,and she is used to it as well..she does come on here..no jealousy here by either of us..she knows i am alwys home waiting to see her green eyes too.no, i did'nt know we are green-eyed mutants, interesting..'im left handed and can't use a pair of scissors for the life of me..and yes i am loyal and true..love the herb too..so tell me why the dogs name groady ho..please

groady-ho

Veteran
BTW madre, i've been reading some of the post and your downright interesting..i am humbled by your interest..thank you

madrecinco

Veteran
I am just a plain old redneck Texas lady...lost in Florida who had a weirder than usual life. BUT IT is all true. I have such a weird life it is almost unbelievable...but I do have stoner friends on a couple of boards that verify my stories are real......life is stranger than fiction ya know.

A couple of ppl here will be my guest someday....

But I find you quite interesting dear.....I do offend some here.....but I have made some good buddies also.....

Some are too sensitive for granny's honesty and I must not offend.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my brother has green eyes and as a kid I always teased him about them!...hehe I still remember the funny song I used to sing to him...my hubbys eyes are bluegreenish.

groady-ho

Veteran
granny you will find you can't offend me, i am much the same way..i seem to offend people too mostly with my sense of humor.. and you will find i've had a very strange life as well..way weirder than most..actually my lady is much the same way her life was very strange too..and together it has stayed strange for us..but we like it..my father lives in orlando..we go there once a year..small world it is...

groady-ho

Veteran
actually my eyes are hazel..green and yellow..kinda weird looking but very transcendental so i've been told,..thanks ladies for the good time..you are all just awesome..madre if you read all the post i'm sure you can pick-up who my wife is on here..she's not as out going as i am but none the less it should be easy..

madrecinco

Veteran
My hubs grew up in Cassleberry a part of Orlando, He is from Baltimore but moved there at 14 and grew up there BEFORE DISNEY INVADED!!!!
. He raised his kids in the Orlando area also and his only son still lives there and works at the airport and also is a Blues singer and musician as well as my husband also. She might know his kids even. They all went to UCF there.

We go to Orlando a lot and I hate the damn traffic there. When you come here we should meet for coffee and make sure each other are not serial killers as you and your wife sound like fun. Yeah my dry sense of humor is not understood by all naturally and this is an international board. I have done pissed off the Italian Growers even as granny reads TOO MUCH and I was just asking about their Premier....LOL...
Damn I am happy I did not diss the Pope again on here.

groady-ho

Veteran
it is a small world..my father lives about a mile from ucf..dean rd.ucf has grown the past 15 yrs..the traffic does suck..i used to work for a big electrical contractor in altamonte springs..about 22 yrs. ago when i lived there..the wife was born and raised in louisiana..coon ass inbred i call her just teasin' her. her brother lives in dallas..met her in denver..moved in together after our 4th date..didn't get married till 8 yrs. later..just one of those things, hit it right off from the start..yeah i got a very dry sense of humor too..and there are no boundries,sometimes it gets me into trouble with stuffy people..

madrecinco

Veteran
I just love coon asses and used to work with them in Houston but not PC now to use that term. I love the Cajin cookin' and music also....did a lot of partying in Louisiana.in particular and always eat my way through Louisiana going to Texas....Boudin sausage and all. Blood Sausage for the non local ppl......te he but it is good.
I go to that mall in Altemonte Srings when I go there.
But most of my family is around the Dallas Fort Worth area.

I would be afraid to mate up in that area as its prolly a cousin.....seriously.

They said in the Orlando paper that UCF library rest room is best place in Orlando to hook up with gay sex.....my what you learn at university these days.

But I graduated from St Peterburg College and my advanced degree is from University of Tampa. A liberal non state supported but expensive university, The defrocked govenor of Illinois and his brother went there also.

Good school though.

Yeah small world it is and the internet is making it smaller.

groady-ho

Veteran
madre the wife makes the best crawfish etouffee and jumbalaya..yeah i love america i think it's all so beautiful really..each place unique in it's own way..i never finished school had a baseball scholarship and well i liked woman and weed more as it turns out and a torn rotator cuff and 3x knee jobs did'nt help..but i regret nothing...my life is good..it doesn't take much to make me happy..i don't need expensive toys or extravagant life style..even though i do own a lot of stuff..i'm pretty old fashioned and love the simple things in life..peace my friend and stay safe always..

Latest posts

Latest posts