What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~The Ladies Lounge~~

Secret Room

Well my freezer is stocked with chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream , fudge bars, drummies,orange sherbert and last but not least popsicles.Chocolate syrup in the fridgerator. I try to eat the popsicles before touching the ice cream but I make sure I have all bases covered.

G

Hey.. by the way Ms. G.. have ya seen Brad Pitt in Troy? No black vinyl but..I may even watch it again with the volume on this time!
SkyRose said:
:wave:
I saw that movie. :lurk: Maybe I should watch it again with the volume OFF. :D :bat:
uuuuHHUuuuu.... :yummy: ..... Is it hot in here?... lol... yeah, he is cute but I think we all know who holds my Celeb Heart.... JohnnY!... oh yeah....
:listen2:ya know, H3ad looks like he could be his brother, he is so fine...mmmHuuu...yup :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well my freezer is stocked with chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream , fudge bars, drummies,orange sherbert and last but not least popsicles.Chocolate syrup in the fridgerator. I try to eat the popsicles before touching the ice cream but I make sure I have all bases covered.
i Love people who prepare! :wink: sounds Delish :yummy:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have ya tried them yet?Little chocalate covered drops of ice cream love,very tasty
They are quite tasty.
uuhh well I am gonna have to now, ain't I... :sasmokin: .... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anita!...Girl, those are the ultimate summer treat, always have those in my freezer... My fav?.. The tropical ones, banana ones inparticular... and really Love the shirt... :headbange:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gotta try Haagen-Dazs Triple Brownie Overload Ice Creme Bar. Visions of all that sinfully sweet chocolate surrounded by the smoothest cremiest ice cream and ohmygawd.. did I mention the brownies?
:yoinks: says in a trance ..... *****YES, I have to try THAT*****....

:bandit: Ms.G

Last edited:
G

Hello everybody first of all, just read through this thread and am impressed that it took 5 pages to get onto the subject of chocolate!!! Who says women only think about 3 things? (Well, the Royal Consort does actually, the other two being sex and chocolate. Whereas men spend their time pondering the elevation of giraffes and other important matters...)
Anyway, favorite munchies: I'm going to throw in a savory alternative, don't think it actually counts as healthy though!

Simply layer dorritos, grated cheese, slices of fresh tomato and chopped spring onions on a big plate. Continue until you run out of ingredients or the whole thing resembles a kind of cheese-covered mayan temple ruin, whichever happens first. Carefully (to avoid collapse) shuffle it into the microwave and nuke on 'high' for about a minute and a half or untill the cheese goes nice and stringy. Eat with Hellman's mayonnaise making small muffled noises of joy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Drooling now.

G

cough_cough_eer said:
I like eating these little popsicles after a nice bong session. :bongsmi: :bongsmi:

Cool how, no matter what flavor I get, it matches my shirt. :tongue:

:biglaugh:

My kids love those things. I buy em by the 100 ct box.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny

funny

cough_cough_eer said:
uuummm, I didn't care for the bannanna ones. I guess I need to do something with them:chin:

cough..I think you should package those banana ones off to MsG, just make sure you get a safe addy :D sorry, couldnt resist

G

:biglaugh: OOOOOOoooooo Mrs. B... ROFLMAO... too funny!

however, Anita don't live too far from me so perhaps a road trip is in order to take those off her hands.... :D

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I bought the 100ct boxes also, probably should have put this in the "stoned purchases" thread, becouse I bought a lifetime supply, after a serious bong session.

cough..I think you should package those banana ones off to MsG, just make sure you get a safe addy sorry, couldnt resist

She is more than welcomed to them, but , just fair warning...., some of them are coconut flavored :no::badday: :no:I do need to make room in the freezer for some real food.

G

*plops down on couch* *lights a :joint: *

Ya'll,, This last week has been pure hell... I have been so sick and the weirdest thing happened... Doc said I had strep throat, with an upper respritory infection.. now, my fingers have peeled, this all started with my hand itching really really bad about 2 weeks ago... it has been the most torture like state to have all this skin peeling off my fingers getting all dry and lotion just making them soft to where they will peel worse... It has been AWFUL!! seeing how one of my most pet peaves is having my hands really dry or wrinkled from being wet, ect....anyway, they doc said it was caused by the infection and just one of the ways my body is reacting... I have never heard of this in my life!!... of course I looked on the internet and it says that can happen, but how reliable is that? I really don't know... it is starting to get better as I am starting to feel better.. so, wwwaaahhhhh, its been a rough week!!.... sorry just had to complain, have any of you ever heard of such a thing>??

...and before you ask, yes we have been watering with some new nutes but, it hasn't broke out hubbys hands nor mine for over a month worth of use...

It's just WEIRD.... :rolleyes: and I am so hoping it all goes away really soon!!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummmmmmmmm..

uuummmmmmmmm..

those popcicles would probably feel good on your throat right now..

I'm sorry your sick ms. G.

When I was a kid, I used to get strep throat all the time,then would turn it would turn into broncitis (sp). My senior year, they took out my toncils and that was the end of it.

get better soon!!!!! :petting:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow MsG....im sorry your not doing good, ive never heard of that happening but doesnt sound too far fetched....did the Dr. suggest anything that would relieve it?...sounds like lotion isnt working, what about some alovera or deluted bleach to dry it out? ....hope it all goes away soon my friend!...smoke a fatty in the mean time :)

Sleepy

Veteran
so sorry to hear, Ms. G.

pH down is an acid, and the nutes are full of acids.

my skin is sensitive, also. in the winter it gets so bad\, that when i bend my fingers or grip something tight, like a doorknob, the skin on my fingers cracks and bleeds. :yoinks: i know it hurts.

recently, i went to the dr. with the same thing you have on the skin. the dr. gave me some anti-fungal cream. it helped a bit.

see a dermatologist...this can get worse. and MORE PAINFUL...wear disposable gloves in the grow, if you can.

wear cotton gloves while you sleep.

neosporin with pain relief helps some, too.

good luck, Ms. G. i hope you get rid of this, i feel your pain.

peace.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MrG so sorry to hear you arent feeling well. There is a cream that your dr can give you to help your hands heal up fast. they give it to eczema patients and ill bet it would help tons.
Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream ..... sounds pretty tough but is really helpful to many diff skin ailments and makes the skin heal very very quickly as it is some sort or roid. Just a thought ....hate to see you feeling down, just might ask your talk for a sample :)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Elidel or something similar maybe Babba? Ms. G, I knew something was up! I am having sympathy hangnails if it makes you feel any better :D I think that it might have been a reaction to the doc's prescriptions before it's a reaction to the strep, but I'm no doctor..... Dr. D, Growdoc? They aren't real doctors but they play one in real life:D :pointlaug Seriously hon, I pray for you to get better. :wave:

G

Thank You guys so much, I feel like a whiney butt and I am sure h3ad is tired of hearing it...

Sleepy, what excellant advice and unfortunatly from experience so you know how this feels... :badday: the gloves are a trade off, I can get some things done but that powder inside leaves them more dry but the feeling phases out within a half hour.. that helps with not keeping them wet when doing dishes or snagging when I fold laundry... I am def. gonna use them while doing any gardening to make sure it doesnt 'get irritated... Thanks so much...

Anita :smile:good idea, thanks and you know the popcicles I'm having too... :D

really good suggestions as well Mr. and Mrs. B :rasta: ... I am trying on different spots some of that cream to see if it will help... but I really think I am gonna call the doctor tomorrow... I think she needs to know its' not really getting better and go from there....

mr.mustard :wave: yeah, one might think that, except for the fact that my hands were peeling the day I went to the doctor... It had already begun that was one of the things I went about, so it couldn't be the medicine plus its medicine that I have taken almost everytime I have been sick, sulfatrim/bactrim.... so I don't know guys... I really think I will just go back... :rolleyes: and see what she says...

Thanks so much for listening to me whine!!.. :friends: I appreciate your kind words and valuable advice soooo much....

sincerely,
ms.g :smile:

G

.....and wouldn't ya know it.. The damn doctor is out of the office until tomorrow afternoon.... but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt it is not caused by any chemical reaction... reason, you ask?... My dang Toes are doing it TOO!!! :yoinks: SO, with that search adding the toes, I got something that lined up with what the doc had told me... look... http://www.medhelp.org/forums/dermatology/messages/30854.html

so, I am still gonna call her tomorrow... but this seems to be something that has to run its course... :rolleyes:

so, I'll try to keep from pulling my hair out over this and keep ya'll posted on what I find out...

Thanks! :friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts