What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~The Ladies Lounge~~

G

Arrgh....must hold on.....just a little longer.....ah Foiled Again! the princess of power defeats He-man,back to my lair to develop my super powers more! :wave:

G

LOL Gypsy...I think it was the whole aura...the black mask and cape...the square jaw and wide shoulders...I actually always found those high waisted skivvies a bit ridiculous and at the time tight drawers hid things which I still hadn't had a good grasp on yet. With time I grasped. LMAO :biglaugh:

G

........ I LOVE IT!! ...... :dance: dudududaadaaa...... *wonder woman*.... lol... They need to bring that show back!.. hahha....

LilOrange

Hi Ms.G & all of the other wonderful peeps

Hi Ms.G & all of the other wonderful peeps

I'm a newbie and very pleased to see your ladies forum...
Great opportunity to get to know others...
Thank you for this and the open atmosphere of friendship from everyone...
My beautiful hubby, Peach turned me on to this site...Wondaaaaba
Hugs and Love...
LilOrange

G

Oooohh I just love liloranges' :D and I am so delighted by you joining us :bis:

....I think we need more ladies in the Cannabis World....

~~~Welcome Lady'LilOrange~~~

G

ooohhh and if you don't have an Avatar in mind be sure and stop over at Stankbuds and Katzeye's Thread HERE! ... Lot's of good help with that sorta stuff....
:wave: C-ya'round

G

Ms.Grat3ful said:
ooohhh and if you don't have an Avatar in mind be sure and stop over at Stankbuds and Katzeye's Thread HERE! ... Lot's of good help with that sorta stuff....
:wave: C-ya'round

Ummm... :chin: actually it was Sleepy's thread to begin with, but Stankbud and I are having lots of fun with it.

And don't forget if you find a pic you like and would like to see it animated give a holler out to cough_cough_err. She does some really great animations on avatars. She did the stars on mine :woohoo:

G

doh!:bashhead: That's funny... I have tried to give a similar thread to Stank before... :rolleyes: ggeezzz... sorry 'bout that.....

:bis: All of you on there do a GREAT job! ... :bis:

G

......Munchies......

......Munchies......

Lately,experiencing the Sour Deisel I have had extreme cases of the munchies. My absolute favorite munchie is: Haagen-Dazs :yummy: Chocolate, yes plain ol' chocolate... It is silky chocolatly heaven... and I think it only comes in pint size, around here anyway... Anyone know where you can by 1/2 gallon of Haagen-Dazs? :D anyway, I made a chocolate cake last week and have made 3 since... lol... I have got to STOP eating so much ChoColate!! ... :chin: maybe I'll have to lay off the diesel :yoinks: NnnooooOOOOOo!!!!... What is a girl to do... lol... anyway, just was wondering what some of ya'll's favorite munchies are... maybe even some healthy suggestions would be good too!..

Comfort Foods to Share Anyone? :D

Jenna

:yoinks: sourd... munchies? but i just bought new pants! my wonderberry x sourd is about 2 weeks? from harvest. I better stock up!

You gotta try Haagen-Dazs Triple Brownie Overload Ice Creme Bar. Visions of all that sinfully sweet chocolate surrounded by the smoothest cremiest ice cream and ohmygawd.. did I mention the brownies?

Can a woman get the total euphoric satisfaction that all is right in the universe?
Yep.. Haagen-Dazs. I think it comes in the pint size so you don't have to share it with anybody.

Well now that I am all flushed.. I gotta head out to the 711

Hey.. by the way Ms. G.. have ya seen Brad Pitt in Troy? No black vinyl but..I may even watch it again with the volume on this time!

G

Chocolate is better in color!

Chocolate is better in color!

M&M's

plain

the 1lb bag

OR

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

smothered in Hot Fudge

G

LOL,Dib's
Have ya tried them yet?Little chocalate covered drops of ice cream love,very tasty. :sasmokin:

SkyRose

Hey.. by the way Ms. G.. have ya seen Brad Pitt in Troy? No black vinyl but..I may even watch it again with the volume on this time!
:wave:
I saw that movie. :lurk: Maybe I should watch it again with the volume OFF. :D :bat:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummmmmm the munchies!!

uuummmmmm the munchies!!

I like eating these little popsicles after a nice bong session. :bongsmi: :bongsmi:

Cool how, no matter what flavor I get, it matches my shirt. :tongue:

:biglaugh: