What's new

the kush, the whole kush, and nothing but the kush.

TheArchitect

Veteran
harvest time

harvest time

35 man hours since Monday.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

MIMedHead

Killing it my fellow mi Architech! That OG look awesome sure hope you bring some to the thc expo next month I wanna sample that fire!!!

TheArchitect

Veteran
ef4419cee7b70884b5ed31099abb2857a8696f37d39b78af97b295a7d587813f.jpg

Super legit man! I honestly appreciate watching a good one come through like that. Your definitely getting some girth off that Tahoe. Can't wait to hear what the final tally is.

Thanks br(other). This is the best I've done with the og yet. Hopefully numbers are as fat as the nugs.

Nice nugs boss

:dance013:

You Quick Dry some yet? I would have been sampling since last week.

Yep, chopped a branch a few day early, little harsh, but the potential is there for excellence if I get the dry right.

Killing it my fellow mi Architech! That OG look awesome sure hope you bring some to the thc expo next month I wanna sample that fire!!!

Might just make my way there, I need to get my card again.

you do good job

:tiphat:

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Good stuff in here. Congrats on the harvest.

Have you had the opportunity to run the Indiana Bubblegum yet? A buddy of mine has 7 cuts of it to gift me and I was curious what it was all about. Is it an elite?

Do you have any upclose shots of the adjust a wing area? I believe you expressed some dislike in my Lemon thread regarding the results you were seeing out of it.

TheArchitect

Veteran
Good stuff in here. Congrats on the harvest.

Have you had the opportunity to run the Indiana Bubblegum yet? A buddy of mine has 7 cuts of it to gift me and I was curious what it was all about. Is it an elite?

Do you have any upclose shots of the adjust a wing area? I believe you expressed some dislike in my Lemon thread regarding the results you were seeing out of it.

Thanks ff.

The Indy is great, just not for me. She grows beautiful flowers, oozing in resin, and can display a variety of dark colors, she smells fantastic, but the flavor always lacks for me. I'm an og/chem kinda guy, I like shit that tastes the same all the way down, and doesn't get old to me, fruity or sweet pot get boring to me very quickly.

Sorry, never did snap shots. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but one cola was a touch scorched, which I just cut out, and a bunch were fox tailed out, but it was not ruined.

TheArchitect

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sigelei 150w box mod, patriot 2.5ml RDA, single .3 ohm coil made from three 24g kanthal wires.

Haven't touched the bong all week. When I was first experimenting with it I got higher than I've been in at least 6+ years lol.

I should also mention I'm not using any wick, instead I just used two wires twisted together with a third wrapped around that to increase surface area and create small crevices for the oil to capillary into.

All the different wicking material created nasty flavors, this coil self cleans between dabs and give the smoothest cleanest tasting dabs I have ever experienced. The lung expansion and intense terpene action can burn in the lung and sinuses slightly but its different than a harsh hit, its just super intense, but it is extremely pleasant once you get used to it.

TheArchitect

Veteran
on to the next one.

on to the next one.

Arrival of my pre-veg'd ladys,, they're ready for their pre-prom dinner
picture.php

Next day
picture.php

Nice branchy girls.
picture.php

Well developed.
picture.php

20 minutes ago.
picture.php

TheArchitect

Veteran
Well executed think I'll tag along again if ya don't mind :lurk:

Thanks T.

Last run was 14.4 or 1.8/light. This run I expanded the room ~20 sqft. Now the actual interior measurements are 209sqft 22'x9.5". I also will have the trellis set up better as I suffered yield losses from leaning plants. Hopefully this run should crack 2/light pretty easy. Having an extra plant this run should help too. I also got two vertizontals(shout out to DJM) to replace my shitty adjusta wing and blockbuster hoods.

Now I want to touch on my SME method as I never posted how I do it.

Saturated Media Extract Method: This method is more accurate because it provides a more exact representation of field conditions but is more time consuming. Media samples are collected and put into a glass or plastic container. Slowly stir in distilled water until the media takes on a paste consistency with a little moisture glistening on the surface. Let stand for 60 minutes. Filter and then use your meter(s) to test the leachate for pH and EC

Shoot for ~1.8 ec. The recommendation in the link is a bit high because its for greenhouse crops not cannabis. When I do it, I scrape away the top layer of "soil" and use a bread knife to cut a 2" x2" x2" cube of soil, roots and all, out of my container. Once the soil has soaked for 30-60min I use 6-7 coffee filters to act as a filter and squeeze the ball of soil in the filters to get all the water out I can for the test.

http://www.greenhousegrower.com/production/crop-inputs/test-media-ph-and-ec-with-the-21-technique-pour-through-method-and-saturated-media-extract-methods/

TheArchitect

Veteran
Lush healthy ladies

picture.php

Canopy, and my 'tunnel-o-weed'.

picture.php
picture.php

Sideways pic of the beast-mode branching theses babies have.

picture.php

Dialing in vapor pressure deficit.

picture.php

TheArchitect

Veteran
Being feed silica blast at .1ec, cns17 grow at 2.1ec. That's it. They got hit with a bud factor x and silica blast foliar and root application two days ago at the reccomended rate (used bud factor x for the chitosan).

cyat

Veteran
nice chunky nugs! did u buy the vape modded like that or do it yourself? stopped buying pens cause they only last me a week at most.

TheArchitect

Veteran
nice chunky nugs! did u buy the vape modded like that or do it yourself? stopped buying pens cause they only last me a week at most.

Thanks.

The black box, and stainless components were separate, but both readily available. The coil is custom, twisted by hand.

It has been giving solid dabs for a few weeks now. And the coil is rebuildable so outside of dropping it, I expect a good lifespan.

TheArchitect

Veteran
Yep Tahoe monocrop again.

If I try and squeeze a third run in before re-mod I might run my bubba-train-haze but that's still up in the air.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
How many plants are you fitting in there and how much on soil do you spend per run? Ok went back and read 27 plants ....