What's new

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

fukndenny

(Sour Creek x Casey Jones) x Mob Boss - Day 43 KISS
ygFvu.jpg

Rushoe

Hawaiian Diesel

Hawaiian Diesel

Some Hawaiian Diesel Loompa HeadBand s1 done with 200 ppm tapwater,maxibloom,molasses and big up powder with half strength maxibloom the last two weeks before flush taste like sweet tarts or smarties with some og undertones more of a sweet fuel/gas cant really sum it up in a few words but its some bomb smoke and its got them og leafs that I love.This was done outside just to test the maxibloom out its worked out great once I hit flower i didn't need to ph any more did it in coco so this mixed with my tap gave me a ph of 6.0/5.9 something easy cheap and good results I made the switch and will just now being using my micro and bloom for vegg the maxibloom is kinda hot for fresh cuts I think...Bomb thread thanx everyone for contributing..This is much better then mixing 5 6 different nutes at once.

Attachments

• CIMG3987.jpg
    CIMG3987.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG3994.jpg
    CIMG3994.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 13

t.o.med

this rooms not finished being built yet but heres some shots anyway. 7g a gal maxibloom for most of these plants life. i didnt have the r.o. so i wasnt using any silicates until recently.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

this rooms not finished being built yet but heres some shots anyway. 7g a gal maxibloom for most of these plants life. i didnt have the r.o. so i wasnt using any silicates until recently.

Very nice! I can hardly wait to run out of Micro and Bloom and give this a try. I'm thinking of religating the Micro and Bloom to veg, but I think It'll take me over a year to use it up that way... Sure wish I had the room to do this type of grow... That electic bill would kill me tho...

mgk :tiphat:

t.o.med

thanks man. it seems i always come back to gh i really like the maxibloom cause its cheap, easy and stealth i can fit three months worth in a backpack.

G

Guest 18340

Howdy everyone:tiphat:
Every now/then some will pm me asking if Maxibloom works in hydro, so I thought I'd put up a few pics of a Gorilla Grape I have vegging in a Waterfarm.
This clone has been getting fed with Maxibloom @1 tsp/gal since it rooted.

Maintenance for me consists of completely changing out the rez whenever the level gets 3/4 of the way down between the black fitting and the white ring on the tube. Simple.

I mix up exactly 2 gallons of Maxibloom and tap, ph to 5.5, empty whatever is left from old rez, fill with fresh mix and forget about it for a few days.
Ph is never higher than 6 when I change out the rez.
Gonna be doing ebb/gro buckets next, I expect Maxibloom to perform their as well:)

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
that plant is Perfect with a capital P.

i run 6/9 but have been thinking about moving to maxibloom when my micro/bloom runs out

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THAAAANKS KOMRADE!!!!:thank you:
Now i have to decide WICH maxi bloom to give MaMa !!!:dance013::jump::laughing:

A question... When adding the DRY koolbloom at close to end of run, are you adding it TO maxi bloom or JUST useing koolbloom by its self??? THANKS pax

Nuggz with Big Boobs. NICE!

t.o.med

Nice room. Nice plants :dance013:

Would you recommend not using silicates with tap water?

the reason i wasnt adding silicates when i didnt have the r.o. was with tap water my ph was coming out at 5.6 so if i added silicates it would of raised my ph so i would have had to use ph down.

T

THE TROOPER

the reason i wasnt adding silicates when i didnt have the r.o. was with tap water my ph was coming out at 5.6 so if i added silicates it would of raised my ph so i would have had to use ph down.

you shouldn't have issues with that..... i have never fed, watered or added anything else liquid to my soil that wasn't 6.0.....except for when i flush with rain water which is usually 6.3 in my zip code!

TT :tiphat:

I'm running tap with 3ml of Protekt Silica 3ml of Calimagic, and 7g of MB and my PPM comes out about 1000-1200 ec around 2 and PH 6.0 and my 23 day old seedlings are loving it, they're about to take off based on the new roots that have been popping through, I don't think you'd have a problem with silica and tap just don't use too much

t.o.med

it doesnt matter now that i haver the g.e merlin r.o. i need the silicates to bring my ph up to 5.6-5.8. when i was just using tap water i wasnt going to use silicates and then need to lower my ph just a personal preference.

TripleDraw27

Veteran
I am pouring Maxibloom into Mason Jars and filling with hot water and shaking the hell out of it for several mintues. When I let it settle, im getting a layer of a finer white power, as if the larger granules dissolved but the small ones didnt?

I put my finger in there and tried to crush it as well. Was very fine, and would disperse when I got near it.

Keep shaking longer? Any other tips to dissolve Maxi?:tiphat:

someotherguy

Veteran
I am pouring Maxibloom into Mason Jars and filling with hot water and shaking the hell out of it for several mintues. When I let it settle, im getting a layer of a finer white power, as if the larger granules dissolved but the small ones didnt?

I put my finger in there and tried to crush it as well. Was very fine, and would disperse when I got near it.

Keep shaking longer? Any other tips to dissolve Maxi?:tiphat:
I've been feeding MaxiBloom now for about 6 months and i get that too, others have suggested maybe it was a form of calcium, in any event i ignore it and my plants don't seem to care, ...my buds come out just fine.

Peace, SOG

Latest posts

Latest posts