What's new

The joke thread, cause we all need to laugh!!!!!!

C

cellardweller

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sits down, a man comes down and asked the man if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No", he said, "the seat is empty". "This is incredible", said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl , the biggest sport event in the world, and not use it ?"

Somberly, the man says, "Well... the seat actually belongs to me. I was supposed to come here with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we have not been together since we got married in 1967." "Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head, "No. They're all at the funeral....

C

cellardweller

A man walks into a tattoo parlor and says he would like a $100 dollar bill on his dick. Well the tattoo artist laughs and says "I'll do it for free if you can give me one good reason for it."

The guy thinks for a second and says. "Well one, I like to keep my money in my pants, two I like to watch my money grow, and three I want to see how fast my wife can blow a $100.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A husband and wife are walking through the
aisles of their grocery store when the husband
reaches for a 24 pack of Budweiser beer & puts
it in the cart. "What's that?" says his wife, "it's
on sale $10 for 24 cans!" he says as he tries to
convince her of its worth. "Put it back, we're on
a budget" she tells him, and so he does.
A few minutes later the wife picks up a jar of face
cream and places it in the cart, "What's this" says
the hubby when he notices the cream is $20. "It's
my face cream dear, it makes me beautiful" she said.
"Well so does the beer" he replied, "and that's only
half the price!"

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
Vash said:
Nudist colony A man joined a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he took offhis clothes and started to wander around the area. A gorgeous petite blondewalked by, and the man immediately got an erection. The woman noticed his erection, came over to him and asked, 'did you callfor me?' The man replied, 'No, what do you mean?' She said, 'You must be new here. Let me explain.It's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me.'Smiling, she led him to the side of the swimming pool, laid down on a towel,eagerly pulled him to her and happily let him have his way with her. Later, the man continued to explore the colony's facilities. He entered thesauna and as he sat down, he farted. Within seconds a huge, hairy manlumbered out of the steam room toward him. 'Did you call for me?' asked the hairy man. 'No, what do you mean?' replied the newcomer. 'You must be new.' answered the hairy man, 'It's a rule that if you fart, itimplies that you called for me.' The huge man easily spun him around, puthim over a bench and had his way with the newcomer. The newcomer staggered back to the colony officewhere he was greeted by a smiling, naked receptionist, 'May I help you?' sheasked. 'Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the$500 membership fee.' 'But, Sir,' she replied, 'you've only been here a few hours. You haven't hada chance to see all our facilities.' 'Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month, but Ifart 15 times a day. I'm outta here.'________________________________
OMG I AM IN TEARS I SWEAR!!!!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
A nun and a Priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out, the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning.
After dusting themselves off, the Nun and the Priest surveyed their situation. After a long period of silence, the Priest spoke. 'Well,Sister, this looks pretty grim.'
'I know, Father. In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two..'
'I agree,' says the Father. 'Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?'
'Anything, Father.'
'I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours.'
'Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm.'
The Nun opened her habit and the Priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty.
'Sister, would you mind if I touched them?'.....she consented and he fondled them for several minutes.
'Father, could I ask something of you?'
'Yes, Sister?'
'I have never seen a man's penis. Could I see yours?'
'I suppose that would be OK,' the Priest replied lifting his robe.
'Oh Father, may I touch it?'
The priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.
'Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can Give Life.'
'Is that true Father?'
'Yes, it is, Sister.'
'Oh Father, that's wonderful ... Stick it in the camel and let's get the hell out of here!'

Endo

Veteran
1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

4. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

5. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

6. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is the bride ALWAYS smiling as she walks down the aisle?

BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT SHE'S GIVEN HER LAST BLOWJOB.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A man was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife
was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're
beautiful." Then he fell asleep again.

His wife hadn't heard him say that in quite awhile so she stayed by his
side. A few minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're cute."

The wife was disappointed because instead of "beautiful," it was now "cute."

She asked, "What happened to beautiful?"

The man replied, "The drugs are wearing off."

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was nearly midnight when a patrolling cop spotted a car in a well-known lover's lane parking spot. He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing. The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look.
He sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine, then he notices a young woman in the rear seat knitting.
Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window.
The young man lowers his window. 'Uh, yes, officer?'
The cop says: 'What are you doing?'
The young man says: 'Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine.'
Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says: 'And her, what is she doing?'
The young man shrugs: 'Sir, I believe she's knitting a pullover sweater.'
Now, the cop is totally confused. A young couple. Alone, in a car, at night on Lover's Lane...and nothing obscene is happening!
The cop asks: 'What are both your ages?'
The young man says: 'I'm 25, sir.'
The cop probes: 'And her ... what's her age?'
The young man looks at his watch and replies: 'She'll be 18 in 11 minutes.'

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog
for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the
parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be
saying' a mass for the poor creature?'
Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not, we cannot have services
for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down
the road, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll
do something for the creature.'
Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think $5,000 is
enough to donate to them for the service?' 'Oh!' Father Patrick
exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya tell me
the dog was Catholic!?'

G

Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want
to see.

The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and
calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior
officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this
car and murdered the owner.

Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car,
please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The first officer is stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving
license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and
hands it to the officer. The officer snaps open the clutch purse and
examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't
have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked
up the owner.

Woman: Betcha the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
A guy walks into a bar with an alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."

A hush fell over the crowd.

After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde timidly spoke up. "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

Endo

Veteran
A shy gentleman was preparing to board a plane when he heard that the Pope was on the same flight. "This is exciting," thought the gentleman. "I've always been a big fan of the Pope. Perhaps Ill be able to see him in person."
Imagine his surprise when the Pope sat down in the seat next to him for the flight. Still, the gentleman was too shy to speak to the Pontiff. Shortly after take-off, the Pope began a crossword puzzle. "This is fantastic," thought the gentleman. "I'm really good at crosswords. Perhaps, if the Pope gets stuck, he ll ask me for assistance."
Almost immediately, the Pope turned to the gentleman and said, "Excuse me, but do you know a four letter word referring to a woman that ends with the letters 'u-n-t?'"
Only one word leapt to mind...
"My goodness," thought the gentleman, "I can't tell the Pope that. There must be another word."
The gentleman thought for quite a while, then it hit him. Turning to the pope, the gentleman said, "I think the word you're looking for is 'aunt'."
"Of course," said the Pope. "Do you have an eraser?"

C

cellardweller

how are martini's and breasts different?

ones not enough and threes too many. :weakestli :abduct:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts