What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
It was your statement that I quoted and responded too.
Good thing it wasn't a book requiring a complete quote not to be 'weak'.
Disagreeing is not weakness. Don't expect everyone to agree with you.

In the current events, and this thread, trump is the one who is out there disagreeing with our entire intelligence community about Russia, Iran, the wall emergency, and pretty much everything. Your statement is inline with trump. This sentiment of disagreeing and discrediting the American intelligence community is a recurring theme in the pro-trump camp here. Being anti FBI, NSA etc is trumps line to deny those prosecuting him and those around him.

As for the methodology of spooks, it must be looked on as a military type of operation. If situations are beyond diplomacy then stuff happens that is short of a full military operation but rougher than Mr Rogers neighborhood.

î am happy to be disagreed with on issues i actually believe in. but when someone says you must be a hard core trump supporter, because i have no faith in the so called intelligence agencies its funny as hell.

what i find weak, is quoting only a small part of my post, there by removing part of the context it was posted in, then proceed to tell me what i must be, based on your fantasy. it annoys me to be accused of something i didnt say. it's a weak rhetorical trick to take something out of it's context and subscribe meaning to it that was never part of it and not 1 posts later i add more context, which again you chose to ignore and pretend not to see or understand i guess.

when you quote and respond with only a partial quote, it looks shady. why cut off the rest of the context? respond how ever you like, but this business with pretending 1 sentence of my post was the whole of it is dishonest imo.

i'd never do that to anyone. i might break their post up to add my replies between paragraphs, but i'd never leave out parts of what someone says to respond to them.

why not just press quote and add your reply at the bottom? why would you go in and delete parts of it? thats the part i find strange.

Badfishy1

Hi Packer. I think the chiefs that spoke for their agencies were pretty clean. Yes.

The history of the agencies. Well you are correct with some considerations. Part of the job they do is covert and done with the intention of resolving 'problems' to avoid a potential military conflict. You're right, not spotless at all. Ask General Powell.... On the flip side, How do you think the Arab Spring came about?

Bottom line, If trump is not getting his intel and he is contradicting them, Where do you think he's getting his intel? And why? Many, Many people are asking this question in the midst of the collusion accusations. On that note there is plenty more fuel for the collusion fire.

If you think about it, Our massive military is only required because of two countries. There are a couple of smaller trouble makers that could be dealt with by NATO. One of those two appears to be trumps new national security advisor.

Lol @ pretty clean. Do you even read what you post? Can you HONESTLY say the FuckBoisInc handling of classified information on a private server with admissions from the FBI director saying yes, the queen was bad, yes there is proof but no we won’t prosecute is ‘clean’? Can you say HONESTLY the FBI taking a KNOWN false piss dossier to a FISC court to apply for FISA THEN going back 3 more times to renew said FISA is clean?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Good lesson on protocol Gaius. I guess I'm the guy who farted loudly in the library.

You say you're not a trump supporter, I'll take your word on it.

There's just that one thing. The thread is trump Impeachment. Trump's contradicting of all the nations intelligence resources has been mentioned several times along the way. You posted an opinion shedding the same dark light on intelligence agencies and are up in arms when the connection is made. Maybe you don't support trump but the opinion you posted supports his, apparently for different reasons.
:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Lol @ pretty clean. Do you even read what you post? Can you HONESTLY say the FuckBoisInc handling of classified information on a private server with admissions from the FBI director saying yes, the queen was bad, yes there is proof but no we won’t prosecute is ‘clean’? Can you say HONESTLY the FBI taking a KNOWN false piss dossier to a FISC court to apply for FISA THEN going back 3 more times to renew said FISA is clean?

Fishy.
FISK FISA FISH WTF
MONKFISH
monkfish.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's kinda funny how much of the media currently project Trump as being some sort of Mr Magoo x The Joker (from Batman)…….well , that's the impression I get.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm not aware of anyone calling djt a mastermind, evil or otherwise. My opinion of the man comes from watching him on The Apprentice. Just a couple episodes at most should do it for most people to see he's out of touch with the other people in the room always. He's in his own world, a world with golden toilets.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There were videos today of him talking about the miles of wall he's already built.

Totally fictitious.

Just a big distraction.

F

Frylock

'According to the media' :biglaugh:

You folks are crazy if you think people form their opinion of that buffoon from what the media says.

They LOOK at him, they LISTEN to what he says, they may even do more research into him and they think 'There is something wrong with this pitiful expression of humanity'.

If you truly relate with him, i conclude that there is most likely some type of cognitive or moral problem (or both) inside your melon.

F

Frylock

If you find my previous post insulting, then i would just say there isn't much that anyone can do for you.... short of intense psychiatric therapy.

You would be hard pressed finding someone of less substance to fulfill his role.

F

Frylock

Trump derangement syndrome. The cheeto man lives rent free in your heads and its fucking hilarious.

Ohhh, you got me, yes my day is all out of whack because ~40% of America can't tell a 2 bit conman from a regular decent person, i am demoralized :bigeye: :crazy:

This is the standard spiel of most of those 40%, so it's to be expected.... the only thing i hope for out of out of the many investigations into Mr. Trump is for his true identity to be revealed to those that can't already see it.... but i'm not holding my breath.... not that it won't be laid bare, but that those folk won't be willing to even believe it. :comfort: :dunno:

Badfishy1

7 posts... 4 on muh bad drumpf... this kiddos is what narc/ paid shill accounts look like. Do not respond do not donate the $.02 his Zionist masters pay/ post. Tell JIDF to quit lobbing missiles into Palestine

F

Frylock

7 posts... 4 on muh bad drumpf... this kiddos is what narc/ paid shill accounts look like. Do not respond do not donate the $.02 his Zionist masters pay/ post. Tell JIDF to quit lobbing missiles into Palestine

Yes, I am the 'Deep State', my cover has been blown now :alien: :angrymod: :yoinks:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm not aware of anyone calling djt a mastermind, evil or otherwise. My opinion of the man comes from watching him on The Apprentice. Just a couple episodes at most should do it for most people to see he's out of touch with the other people in the room always. He's in his own world, a world with golden toilets.

i was getting ready to reply nearly word for word! mastermind? what imbecile said THAT? i've heard that buffoon called many things but not mastermind...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Will someone, anyone please name one impeachable offence committed by the cheeto bomb?

an impeachable offense could be lots of things. there is no list of legal definitions. in truth, i'd say an impeachable offense is whatever the House of Representatives decides to charge a president with. then the Senate debates & votes. are you British? your spelling of "offence" makes me curious.

St. Phatty

an impeachable offense could be lots of things. there is no list of legal definitions. in truth, i'd say an impeachable offense is whatever the House of Representatives decides to charge a president with. then the Senate debates & votes. are you British? your spelling of "offence" makes me curious.

Ye Olde Englisch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts