What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'll bet Stormy has seen more dick than Jackie O and Marilyn Monroe and the whole white house staff combined.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well gotta go,my turn in rotation for the Neighborhood watch.
Making America Great Again,implementing STD tests one dick-head at a time

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your post earlier "think" go back and take a peek.
You may want to read up on JFK,the secret service on occasions PHYSICALLY had to restrain Jackie O from entering rooms.I guess he was in their with Gorbachev.
Unbelievable, 36000 posts and that's your best response to History? STD'S? Where do these asshats come from
More people in this thread worry about what women Trump is fucking,no concerns about who Buttyfudggge is fucking .....:moon:

I could care less what anyone's sexual preferences are. As long as kids are not being abused. Everything is consensual. Men fuck women in the ass to you idiot. I've done allot of research on JFK. You obviously have not. Like I said there's a major difference between the quality of women JFK was bagin vs Trumptard. I think you've forgotten the past 200 pages posted here you Homophobic asshat. Your just being a troll at this point.

Well gotta go,my turn in rotation for the Neighborhood watch.
Making America Great Again,implementing STD tests one dick-head at a time

You best mail one to Trumptard 'Mr. king dick head". He will pass that shit on. Assaulter-in-Chief by the pussy grouper..

Attachments

• DAD6Mx5UAAAXRSX.jpg large.jpg
    DAD6Mx5UAAAXRSX.jpg large.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Dickhead-Donald-by-Dave-MacDowell.jpg
    Dickhead-Donald-by-Dave-MacDowell.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
I'll bet Stormy has seen more dick than Jackie O and Marilyn Monroe and the whole white house staff combined.

Avanatti fucked her, worse than The President. Lol. I bet she regrets the last 2 years. Between paying The President's legal bills, and getting fiscally raped by Avanatti, even I feel bad for her.

That's a safe bet zeez.

In reality JFK has the most skeletons in his closet. With a mob connected dad, who made a fortune in moonshine. It's rumored Sam Giancana was behind his presidential win. JFK, and RFK signed their death warrants when they decided to go after the mob.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could care less what anyone's sexual preferences are. As long as kids are not being abused. Everything is consensual. Men fuck women in the ass to you idiot. I've done allot of research on JFK. You obviously have not. Like I said there's a major difference between the quality of women JFK was bagin vs Trumptard. I think you've forgotten the past 200 pages posted here you Homophobic asshat. Your just being a troll at

You best mail one to Trumptard 'Mr. king dick head". He will pass that shit on. Assaulter-in-Chief by the pussy grouper..

Eat Shit and Die Queer Bait,you have a real dick fetish,
I hope you dont live near a school.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avanatti fucked her, worse than The President. Lol. I bet she regrets the last 2 years. Between paying The President's legal bills, and getting fiscally raped by Avanatti, even I feel bad for her.

That's a safe bet zeez.

In reality JFK has the most skeletons in his closet. With a mob connected dad, who made a fortune in moonshine. It's rumored Sam Giancana was behind his presidential win. JFK, and RFK signed their death warrants when they decided to go after the mob.

Yeah we can accept this historical facts,but Dick- Head genetics and the likes live on the internet,and are spoonfed there fiction.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You just got added to ignore. you inbreed homophobic douchebag. you not worth my time to engage with anymore. I hope everyone else just ignore you from here.

Who really knows what skeletons anyone has. The Facts are pretty damaging it was the FBI that fired the fatal shot. Weather it was an accident or on purpose we will never know. I'm not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories. I've read many papers about his death. There's so much crap with Oswald and Cuba it would make your head spin. The BS with his autopsy and his missing brain. Some fucked up shit.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah yeah, somebody said something about trump and one of his whores. That needs a comeback.

Avenatti is a unik and a lawyer. Didn't anyone ever tell you about lawyers?
Why do you think trump surrounds himself with lawyers. It's like shit attracting flies.

That's a safe bet zeez.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your post earlier "think" go back and take a peek.
You may want to read up on JFK,the secret service on occasions PHYSICALLY had to restrain Jackie O from entering rooms.I guess he was in their with Gorbachev.
Unbelievable, 36000 posts and that's your best response to History? STD'S? Where do these asshats come from
More people in this thread worry about what women Trump is fucking,no concerns about who Buttyfudggge is fucking .....:moon:

My thoughts in that regard are not concerned with any adult sexual contact but more with the underage children who claim to have been raped/abused by the man. As stated previously, one account I researched seemed legitimate. Regardless, the man has bragged about such behavior anyway.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just like the Kavanagh hearings....Politics,both sides are not working for American Taxpayers.

True enough but if Kavanagh was half a man of honor he would have said the nomination belongs to Garland. He, instead revealed himself to be a self-important puffed up desperately greedy man. In my opinion of course. He at least provided some unintentional comedic relief with his spiel about beer.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You just got added to ignore. you inbreed homophobic douchebag. you not worth my time to engage with anymore. I hope everyone else just ignore you from here.

Who really knows what skeletons anyone has. The Facts are pretty damaging it was the FBI that fired the fatal shot. Weather it was an accident or on purpose we will never know. I'm not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories. I've read many papers about his death. There's so much crap with Oswald and Cuba it would make your head spin. The BS with his autopsy and his missing brain. Some fucked up shit.

I actually gave you a positive rep dick head -genetics!
I'm in total agreement,you are not worth my time as well.
You queer degenerate.STAY AWAY from children.
Going on 40000 posts lol get a fucking job instead of trolling from mommy's basement.
Another fucking Rezdog toughguy

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
True enough but if Kavanagh was half a man of honor he would have said the nomination belongs to Garland. He, instead revealed himself to be a self-important puffed up desperately greedy man. In my opinion of course. He at least provided some unintentional comedic relief with his spiel about beer.

Absolutely had some comic relief there with the beer,and Allyssa Milano in the background.

Kavanaghs wife didnt appear to be having a good time,and some of Kavanaghs facial expressions were of absolute contemp.
Had me riveted for a bit,I must say

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yer good !
Here's one for someone of your intellect littledicklicker
Why do Mexicans drive lowriders?

Status
Not open for further replies.