What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolem

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Okay cool I was wondering how long that charade would play out.

Well for what it's worth I'm glad we could discover a little character behind votes for Trump.

Now I just have to drink enough before all the bigots start complaining again.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

100M in golfing fees thus far for delusional donald.

But hey, he did give up his government pay of 400K/yr so there is that.

keep your eyes on the prize folks, quibbling with brainless trolls detracts from the national embarrassment that is our president.

Even today, he lies on his twitter account, complaining about all the people and press that are picking on him.

When will the GOP grow a spine?

minds_I

PS, I love the smell of congressional oversight in the morning...it smells like....victory.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I used to think it was people need to see the emperor wears no clothes.

Now I'm afraid that they already know that and still love his asshole attitude and hope he starts ethnically cleansing our population.

It makes more sense...

Nobody can be that blind.

packerfan79

Veteran
I agree with Nancy Pelosi.

Don't impeach him. Put him in jail.

Gonna be pretty hard to do that. 2020 is looking good. Federal law enforcement, and intelligence agencies are scrambling now. They will be too busy trying to stay out of jail.

Crenshaw/ Haley 2024.

It would be nice to have an actual Veteran as President. Should be a requirement in my view. If you are going to lead the greatest fighting force the world has ever known, you should know first hand what you are sending Americans to do.

minds_I

Veteran
I agree with Nancy Pelosi.

Don't impeach him. Put him in jail.

Hello all,

The liberal in me says why can't we have both?

BUahahahahaha,

minds_I

a quote from some dude I thought was interseting:

"Did you notice that John Dowd’s voicemail trying to obstruct Flynn’s cooperation was played widely on D Day? Ironic. On the 75th anniversary of brave men fighting for Europe’s liberation, we heard a coward’s lawyer do what he was told to keep the chief’s ass out of the fire"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Gonna be pretty hard to do that. 2020 is looking good. Federal law enforcement, and intelligence agencies are scrambling now. They will be too busy trying to stay out of jail.

Crenshaw/ Haley 2024.

It would be nice to have an actual Veteran as President. Should be a requirement in my view. If you are going to lead the greatest fighting force the world has ever known, you should know first hand what you are sending Americans to do.

Maybe not being shellshocked or a trained killer with PTSD is a better requirement.

Maybe you don't realize war sucks.

Maybe you should redefine defense to include shipping soldiers overseas to kill in the name of monetary interest.

Maybe you already took your pick.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hello all,

100M in golfing fees thus far for delusional donald.

But hey, he did give up his government pay of 400K/yr so there is that.

keep your eyes on the prize folks, quibbling with brainless trolls detracts from the national embarrassment that is our president.

Even today, he lies on his twitter account, complaining about all the people and press that are picking on him.

When will the GOP grow a spine?

minds_I

PS, I love the smell of congressional oversight in the morning...it smells like....victory.

Bring on the impeachment, a landslide will ensue.

Trump is the first Republican to have a spline in several generations. It's awesome to watch his success turn leftist in to whiny sniveling fools.

The press is 90+% negative, while they were suckling at the teats of Obama for 8 years, while he deported more illegal immigrants than any president. While he dropped more bombs, and started more wars than any President in my lifetime.

No president has ever dealt with a hostile, dishonest, and manipulative press the way Trump has.

The best part is when they get pissed he's not starting more wars. Lol.

The national disgrace is the weaponizing of the Law Enforcement , and Intelligence agencies to unseat a duly elected president. Let's just hope they are not able to get to a non extradition country, so we can put them in prison for a few decades.

Do you really think Obama didn't know what was going on, fat chance. He's shitting his pants now that their is an actual principled AG. No more Tarmac meetings, no more wingman AG's.

If you want us to be objective, it would be nice if you were. Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to.

Hope the haters have a good Sunday. One day with lots of counseling, and heavy psych drugs, you guys can get better. I believe in you guys. Mental illness is no laughing matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts