What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You didn't read the report if you think he is not guilty. Muller could not do either. You would know why if you read the report.

'Boogieman'

You didn't read the report if you think he is not guilty. Muller could not do either. You would know why if you read the report.

Bullshit information led to the Trump/Russian investigation, so many won't care over that fact alone. Trump was saved by his own staff in obstruction from what I have read. The most they can really try to do is impeachment, the investigation is over. And a Republican Senate will never seal the deal trump has 90+% approval among Republicans even after the Muller report. The idea that Trump will be impeached or arrested is a pipe dream period.

'Boogieman'

The only purpose of those Investigations is to help the left sleep at night, they won't amount to shit and Barr would have to sign off on them anyways.

Im also sure Trump Jr. is not guilty, they have nothing.

igrowone

Veteran
The only purpose of those Investigations is to help the left sleep at night, they won't amount to shit and Barr would have to sign off on them anyways.

Barr needs to sign off on a Senate committee investigation?
that doesn't sound true, i'd like to hear further details on this

M

Mr D

You are dealing with IC mags version of Rachel Maddow. "Trump's going down" Bwahahaha

They keep making these bold predictions no matter how many times they wrong or just totally full of shit.

These 2 bit phoney jagg offs need to impeach or get off the pot.

Badfishy1

If they had anything, Trump Jr. (or anybody else) would have been charged w collusion already. Nothing more than another gaslighting attempt w a side of deflection from news coming out of FBI KNOWINGLY submitting a fraudulent FISA application with a Hail Mary perjury trap. And if the DNC thinks the American citizens are too ignorant to notice the blatant weaponizing of the courts against political opponents, shortly after a Mondale-esque 2020, it will become vary apparent

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys do realize its the Republicans who approved the subpoena. Your post makes no sense when its a bi partisan effort lol.

minds_I

Veteran
Well, fuck, those circus monkeys in the house of representatives have to make it look like they're doing something for their rabid constituents.

No matter the side it's a professional wrestling match. Also, like a hot date any one will try to fuck you. This shit his hilarious.

Hello all,

I find it a sad...call me an idealist.

minds_I

redlaser

Veteran
Don jr going before the senate will be helpful, he will probably not remember much like his dad, but the public will get to judge how many times it’s ok to not recall recent events.

McGahn and Mueller should help once that gets scheduled as well. After those three, the story of trumps exoneration will be a bit more clear.

M

Mr D

What do you do when you are faced with the greatest evil to ever sit in the whitehouse?

Double down on stupid, keep repeating after media sources and politicians who have been wrong for over 2 years.

Instead of focusing on someone who can beat Trump.

Because we all know Trump's evil can never be undone by future presidents or members of congress. I know this because the hyperventilating hyperbole spewing media told me.

M

Mr D

Don jr going before the senate will be helpful, he will probably not remember much like his dad, but the public will get to judge how many times it’s ok to not recall recent events.

McGahn and Mueller should help once that gets scheduled as well. After those three, the story of trumps exoneration will be a bit more clear.

Yeah dude...the walls are closing in :laughing:

igrowone

Veteran
What do you do when you are faced with the greatest evil to ever sit in the whitehouse?

Double down on stupid, keep repeating after media sources and politicians who have been wrong for over 2 years.

Instead of focusing on someone who can beat Trump.

Because we all know Trump's evil can never be undone by future presidents or members of congress. I know this because the hyperventilating hyperbole spewing media told me.
i'd say that's exactly what's happening
Biden is the strong front runner at the moment
and those are the motivations
most are simply looking for a return to a measure of normalcy
i'll demur on the man's potential

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Don McGahn Rebuffed White House Request to Say Trump Didn’t Obstruct Justice
After release of the Mueller report, the president sought to have the former White House counsel say that he didn’t believe the president’s push to dismiss the special counsel constituted a crime.

I am not a lawyer, but I drove by a holiday inn and I think that is counter to his testimony to Mueller...asking him to lie?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/don-mc...-say-trump-didnt-obstruct-justice-11557525630

minds_I

Badfishy1

YAS! Please put Biden on the ticket! 2020 the year of Ukrainian collusion... this timeline couldn’t get any better

M

Mr D

Frontrunner of what...a CNN poll?

He can barely draw a few hundred people to a rally. Doesn't sound like an energized and motivated base to me. His speeches are as exciting as watching paint dry.

Your 2 party system is badly broken and run entirely by criminals from both parties.

The feds indicted Pras Michel, a rapper for the group ‘The Fugees’ on Friday for funneling millions of dollars of foreign money to Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ente...-indicted-conspiring-make-and-conceal-foreign

But but but Trumptard whataboutism....

Status
Not open for further replies.