What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in..Trumptard asks AG Barr to investigate John Kerry for having ongoing discussions with Iran as a Logan Act violation .

Remember Kamala Harris Pressed Barr Whether Trump asks the Justice Department to investigate others. Barr Didn't Have an Answer knowing he was asks by Trumptard to look into Kerry for Logon violations. No one has ever been found guilty of violating it since Congress passed the law in 1799. Kerry told reporters that he had not met with Iranians since the US pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal in May 2018

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ing_logan_act_sabotaging_talks_with_iran.html

med4u

Veteran
Why is John kerry involving himself in foreign affairs? He holds no position with this administration...he needs to step off or find himself in very serious legal jepordy

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kerry played a key role in negotiating the nuclear deal between the U.S. and several world powers with Iran during the Obama administration. My point was that Barr knew Trumptard had asked him to investigate Kerry when he was asked.

Kerry spokesman said.
"He's wrong about the facts, wrong about the law, and sadly he's been wrong about how to use diplomacy to keep America safe."

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is a place in the White House for trump.

K66QUVTPEEI6TEZRGC6FQNXURY.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...s-there-house-slammer/?utm_term=.801226dc67db

minds_I

Veteran
Time for the racist sunset to go down, and I don’t mean on Putin, AGAIN!
The only real question I have is weather he swallows or takes it on the face.

Edit to add.
Thank you stinkfish for my first ever negative rep, considering the source , a badge of honor. I’m proud to have annoyed you.
Carry on being an ignorant trumper, so amusing, every once and a while

Hello all,

Hey, I got one too...called me a pedo he did....buahahahaha

minds_I

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Usually triggered when there's a roll of bad news on his orange hero.

#Impeachment is coming
#Ped
#LoBlowFish Freaks

festerous

Veteran
This is like arguing about which piggy you want to bust your grow.
Doesn't matter who is president as nothing will change.
I say if you feel the need to follow the other lemmings and vote.
Vote for the the most vile and despicable candidate possible.
And you will find that nothing has changed, at least not in your favor.
If by chance you perceive it to be in your favor, I hope that you have the perception to know that your trivial victory will in fact fuck you in the end.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So trump is putting a 25% tariff on Chinese imports.

Guess who is going to pay for that.

You. New washing machine - Now 100 bucks more.

Guess why.

He needs the money to cover the Trillion dollar tax break for himself and his rich buddies.

# Anti Robin Hood
# Another Wealth Transfer

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is like arguing about which piggy you want to bust your grow.
Doesn't matter who is president as nothing will change.
I say if you feel the need to follow the other lemmings and vote.
Vote for the the most vile and despicable candidate possible.
And you will find that nothing has changed, at least not in your favor.
If by chance you perceive it to be in your favor, I hope that you have the perception to know that your trivial victory will in fact fuck you in the end.

I do not disagree with your point but everyone needs to stop using this lemming analogy. Lemmings do not join together, nor jump off cliffs nor otherwise commit suicide. This was entirely fabricated by Disney. As usual, it took Canadians to correct this myth for their southern neighbors.:biggrin:

https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I wonder if the people will start to see that we have a crooked lying cheat trying to lead our country back to the dark ages, and rise up and demand the turd leaves and does not show his face again.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Apparently not. I think it is hilarious how he invokes so much hate in a simple mind. I loved President Bush for that as well.

I wonder if all these haters hate their children and their lives in same. Kind of sad in a way.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Apparently not. I think it is hilarious how he invokes so much hate in a simple mind. I loved President Bush for that as well.

I wonder if all these haters hate their children and their lives in same. Kind of sad in a way.

So you are saying you like shitty humans because you like how it frustrates good humans.

You are so cool sir! :moon:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Shithead president really has shined a light on the problem. People that think the deserve more than other people for no other reason than the feel privileged. Does not matter who or what gets destroyed as long as they have a big truck, bud light, guns and credit. Yay murica!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts