What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure they will put Biden on the ticket. You must have taken some shrooms if you think its funny. He ain't Hillery. Trumptards people colluding with Ukrainian is only gonna help the dems. He just went through the same shit and here we go again. Getting help from another country to help him win another elections jsut shows everyone who he is again. The shit you Trumptards post leads me to believe you only do it out of spite

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frontrunner of what...a CNN poll?

He can barely draw a few hundred people to a rally. Doesn't sound like an energized and motivated base to me. His speeches are as exciting as watching paint dry.

Your 2 party system is badly broken and run entirely by criminals from both parties.

The feds indicted Pras Michel, a rapper for the group ‘The Fugees’ on Friday for funneling millions of dollars of foreign money to Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ente...-indicted-conspiring-make-and-conceal-foreign

But but but Trumptard whataboutism....

If Guilty he should go to jail. Just like Trumptard should for the same crime.

M

Mr D

Biden proved Bernie was a one way ticket to nowhere if polls are to be believed.

Tough on crime Joe Biden with his strong support for racist cocaine laws should poll well with minorities.

The best part about this assclown Biden is that a Biden for president parody site is drawing more traffic than the legit site.

Tulsi is only decent candidate you have and she's being ignored in favor of a couple of old white guys to lead the progressive party in to the future. Just fuckin pathetic.

M

Mr D

It’s a concept called congressional oversight, nothing to be afraid of.

So far it's working beautifully. Nadler has the full unredacted Mueller Report. Cummings has Trump's Financial records, Barr's testimony to Nadler's committee was riveting and right now in the basement of MSNBC Richard Neal and Rachel Maddow are going over Trump's taxes.

Living and working in one of the Bluest cities in America I can't find a single person who actually gives a shit about any of those things.

You guys blew your load on the Mueller report now you are just annoying acting like a whiney 3 year old who didn't get his way.

Cannavore

Veteran
Biden's the frontrunner of rigged polls that's about it lmao. He is another corporatist neoliberal. The same brand of democrat that gave us Trump....... lol

White Beard

I honestly believe he is not guilty of obstruction. Mueller did not charge him or exonerate him but everyone is innocent until proven guilty. The only people I know in the real world who believe he is guilty is the die hard Trump haters.

The house is just kicking a dead horse and it will turn off those in key states like florida, now they are trying to discredit Barr which will not work. Barr is going to expose a lot of deep state shit starting with the Fisa warrants.

He’s doing everything he can *think* of to obstruct NOW.
IN PLAIN VIEW. Of EVERYBODY.

...And you HONESTLY believe he’s not guilty of obstruction in the matter of the investigation into Russian interference in 2016?

Is this like belief in Santa Claus? Is it like belief in the Bible, or any other thing you can “believe” in with pout any actual reason?

What do you do when you are faced with the greatest evil to ever sit in the whitehouse?

Double down on stupid, keep repeating after media sources and politicians who have been wrong for over 2 years.

What *I* do is support anyone willing to stand in the way of that evil. So would anyone who isn’t betting on evil to win

Frontrunner of what...a CNN poll?

He can barely draw a few hundred people to a rally. Doesn't sound like an energized and motivated base to me. His speeches are as exciting as watching paint dry.

Your 2 party system is badly broken and run entirely by criminals from both parties.

The feds indicted Pras Michel, a rapper for the group ‘The Fugees’ on Friday for funneling millions of dollars of foreign money to Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ente...-indicted-conspiring-make-and-conceal-foreign

But but but Trumptard whataboutism....

You exaggerate Biden and his position.
More interesting is your reference to “your 2 party system”
...so I guess this is the bot calling the kettle black. Nice try, Ivan

Biden proved Bernie was a one way ticket to nowhere if polls are to be believed.

Tough on crime Joe Biden with his strong support for racist cocaine laws should poll well with minorities.

The best part about this assclown Biden is that a Biden for president parody site is drawing more traffic than the legit site.

Tulsi is only decent candidate you have and she's being ignored in favor of a couple of old white guys to lead the progressive party in to the future. Just fuckin pathetic.

Opinions on domestic politics are best left to our own citizenry.
You have no power here. Begone!

Cannavore

Veteran
VGJgWi7.jpg

Badfishy1

I'm sure they will put Biden on the ticket. You must have taken some shrooms if you think its funny. He ain't Hillery. Trumptards people colluding with Ukrainian is only gonna help the dems. He just went through the same shit and here we go again. Getting help from another country to help him win another elections jsut shows everyone who he is again. The shit you Trumptards post leads me to believe you only do it out of spite

No sir the Ukrainian collusion would be w Biden. And an even bigger issue will be with Hunter Biden, but CNN obviously hasn’t covered that so not surprised you are unaware of that fiasco

'Boogieman'

...And you HONESTLY believe he’s not guilty of obstruction in the matter of the investigation into Russian interference in 2016?

Is this like belief in Santa Claus? Is it like belief in the Bible, or any other thing you can “believe” in with pout any actual reason?

Again the only people I know who believe Trump is guilty are die hard Trump haters. Most people I know Democrats and Republicans could care less. Also I don't believe in god or fuck with any religion.

M

Mr D

What *I* do is support anyone willing to stand in the way of that evil. So would anyone who isn’t betting on evil to win

You exaggerate Biden and his position.
More interesting is your reference to “your 2 party system”
...so I guess this is the bot calling the kettle black. Nice try, Ivan

Opinions on domestic politics are best left to our own citizenry.
You have no power here. Begone!

Calling someone Ivan is all you got tonight? Forget your meds?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No sir the Ukrainian collusion would be w Biden. And an even bigger issue will be with Hunter Biden, but CNN obviously hasn’t covered that so not surprised you are unaware of that fiasco

CNN covers everything.You need to pick what interest you and research it yourself. The shinny Biden object over there isn't gonna do anything. That's old news.

Its Trmptards people that are seeking help from Ukraine. There wasting there time and $$ on that.

Again the only people I know who believe Trump is guilty are die hard Trump haters. Most people I know Democrats and Republicans could care less. Also I don't believe in god or fuck with any religion.

You must not know any real people lol. Probably all Trumptard bots.

redlaser

Veteran
So far it's working beautifully. Nadler has the full unredacted Mueller Report. Cummings has Trump's Financial records, Barr's testimony to Nadler's committee was riveting and right now in the basement of MSNBC Richard Neal and Rachel Maddow are going over Trump's taxes.

Living and working in one of the Bluest cities in America I can't find a single person who actually gives a shit about any of those things.

You guys blew your load on the Mueller report now you are just annoying acting like a whiney 3 year old who didn't get his way.

You lack a thing called patience. Good things come to those that wait sometimes.
If you read the Mueller report you might be able to talk constructively about it rather than parroting rush or sean or tucker

Badfishy1

Funny how your goal posts move.... you get a hard on for calling JR. under subpoena for discussion over developing realestate in Moscow. Which is fucking shocking that an international real estate developer would have business meetings about potentially developing real estate in Moscow, I know. Business and hard work are not a strong point of the left after all.
However, the fact an ex-vp went to Ukraine and threatened $1b loan from the American people (gubbament) to keep his country afloat, if the President of Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma holdings, the company his son sat on the board with ZERO previous experience in the energy industry, And then brags about it ON VIDEO at a conference. And your excuse for this is it happened awhile ago, move on. The TDS crown stands for 1 thing and 1 thing only... Cheeto hair man bad. Then trip all over each other about how morally woke they are. Lol pathetic at best

packerfan79

Veteran
Typical of a lefty, swing insults when you have nothing else...

:tiphat:

They are just having a meltdown. Horowitz is coming for the last bits of sanity they can muster.

I find it ironic that Barr has offered a secure location at the DOJ to review the less redacted report. Then he offered to bring it to Capitol hill. Then he offered to share it with a larger group of Congress. Yet, every time Nadler refused. So, hold him in contempt for what?

For refusing to break a law , you know a law Congress has the only authority to change. It's laughable. Not one democratic Congressman has even bothered to go read the less redacted version. It's a distraction. CNN even quoted people at the FBI are very nervous about the IG report.

So, like always the complete and utter delusion reigns over the left.

You would have to be deaf, blind and stupid to be a Democrat at this point.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Authoritatively stated yet woefully uninformed. :biggrin:

They are just having a meltdown. Horowitz is coming for the last bits of sanity they can muster.

I find it ironic that Barr has offered a secure location at the DOJ to review the less redacted report. Then he offered to bring it to Capitol hill. Then he offered to share it with a larger group of Congress. Yet, every time Nadler refused. So, hold him in contempt for what?

For refusing to break a law , you know a law Congress has the only authority to change. It's laughable. Not one democratic Congressman has even bothered to go read the less redacted version. It's a distraction. CNN even quoted people at the FBI are very nervous about the IG report.

So, like always the complete and utter delusion reigns over the left.

You would have to be deaf, blind and stupid to be a Democrat at this point.

packerfan79

Veteran
Authoritatively stated yet woefully uninformed. :biggrin:

Time will tell. My money is on Horowitz. It's just a matter of time. 2 plus years of hair on fire ranting capped by an anti-climactic Muller report. Now, Horowitz will bring the heat, to really make you look like the fool you are.

I could be wrong, but to be fair I was right about the Muller report. Oh, and you and your TDS crowd were wrong. I didn't put 2 and 2 together till now. Your extremist attacks against me as some racist , bigot has more to you being unable to accept you were wrong.

While you have been completely unhinged, I actually don't wish you any harm. I am sure at some point you were a reasonable person.

X

xavier7995

Biden's the frontrunner of rigged polls that's about it lmao. He is another corporatist neoliberal. The same brand of democrat that gave us Trump....... lol

Dont agree on the outcome, concur that he is the standard corporate neolib, but i think he can play way better than hillary did in some key states. He has the Obama factor, that will help woo black voters, hillary had the same tough on crime baggage but didnt really have any sort of link to that group of voters, Biden does and that may sway a few places that have large black populations but went trump. Scrappy joe from scanton should be able to do better among the blue collar non college voters, that has been his bread and butter group for his career and i would expect him to actually show up in those places. Margins were pretty thin in a lot of districts last time.

I think trump constantly playing to the base and not really growing into the role will hurt him with both classic Republicans and the independents that just hated hilldog.

Trade war is a rough move.

packerfan79

Veteran
Dont agree on the outcome, concur that he is the standard corporate neolib, but i think he can play way better than hillary did in some key states. He has the Obama factor, that will help woo black voters, hillary had the same tough on crime baggage but didnt really have any sort of link to that group of voters, Biden does and that may sway a few places that have large black populations but went trump. Scrappy joe from scanton should be able to do better among the blue collar non college voters, that has been his bread and butter group for his career and i would expect him to actually show up in those places. Margins were pretty thin in a lot of districts last time.

I think trump constantly playing to the base and not really growing into the role will hurt him with both classic Republicans and the independents that just hated hilldog.

Trade war is a rough move.

Biden is your only hope, the intersectional candidates better decide, what's more important. A chance at unseating Trump, or taking one for team DNC. The left is quite prone to eating itself.

By the way, Obama isn't endorsing a primary candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.