What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All that did was make this go on longer. In the end the truth always comes out. It could take years it will come out.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
What makes you think everyone in this thread are GOP/DEMS. I'm neither. I def know when someones trying to sale me a bridge. If the shoe was on the other foot(other country here) you cant tell me you wouldn't be pissed off your POTUS was a crook. I know all the Trumptard supporters participating here will never concede POTUS is a crook.

Ive stated a few times it was time to elect a Independent POTUS. GOP/DEMS have been in power for far to long.

Don't forget everyone heading the investigation was Republican. Head of FBI was Republican, Muller is a life long Republican. New FBI director is Republican.

The dossier was started by the Republicans. The info is always left out.

If you have stated that, good on you. Kudos. You should not forget that ALL the major players in the Muller report are deep state. Muller was in charge of the FBI during 911. It was his job then to cover everything up. Barr is best buddies with the entire Bush clan. Ooops, sorry, i should have typed Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate. Yes, they really do work together behind the scenes, sharing common interests, based on power and $$$$. Pretty shocking huh ??

Most folks don't even realize that they are all being played.

Think back to the funeral of Bush #41. Do you recall when Trump handed a white envelope to Bush #43, or maybe it was Jeb, I can't recall for certain. Allegedly, it was an offer to declare peace with the deep state. Donny the meat head finally figured out that he can't beat them, so why not work with them. Then magically.... BAM... Barr was appointed AG.

Think about it. You scratch my back, and I will scratch yours.

99% of all politicians are slime. It doesn't matter their country of origin. A large majority of the POTUS have been crooks/slime. Ditto for most other countries. Sorry if you don't like being confronted with the truth. Get over it.

I stand behind what I previously posted.

RMS

:smoweed:

redlaser

Veteran
Game over.

Don't forget..

Mr transparent strikes again.

Gets confusing since the report is considered “THE GOLD STANDARD” according to top aid kellyanne conway. “Total exoneration” said chump himself.

What’s up with that?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have stated that, good on you. Kudos. You should not forget that ALL the major players in the Muller report are deep state. Muller was in charge of the FBI during 911. It was his job then to cover everything up. Barr is best buddies with the entire Bush clan. ooops, sorry, i should have type Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate. Yes, they really do work together behind the scenes, sharing common interests, based on power and $$$$. Pretty shocking huh ??

Most folks don't even realize that they are all being played.

99% of all politicians are slime. It doesn't matter their country of origin. A large majority of the POTUS have been crooks/slime. Ditto for most other countries. Sorry if you don't like being confronted with the truth. Get over it.

I stand behind what I previously posted.

RMS

Nope All politicians are. To be a good politician you need to be a good crook. If your crimes are front page your a shitty politician. That's your truth. I don't agree with your narrative on conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Badfishy1

Mueller Report states Joseph Mifsud interviewed Feb 10 2017. Yet no citation of an FBI 302 for interview. Mueller also states he has docs proving Mifsud made "false" statements to investigators. Yet he never prosecuted him for lying like Papa-D. Why was Mifsud protected?

It's also been reported that Mueller will not testify. I wish he would so he could be asked about Misfud and a bunch of other stuff they skipped over.

Lol the ‘mueller testimony’ meme... yeah that will NEVER happen. Since the investigation is over, no matter what mueller says, nothing more will happen (unless go the impeachment route). Once impeachment proceedings take place, there will be an opportunity for Trumps defense. With all of the shit coming out in the news concerning both mifsud and PS emails saying he believes Brennan was responsible for the leaks, the slope gets real slippery. Best case scenario is the testimony will be on a Friday, Mueller will have to fall on the sword for DNC FBI and CIA... a modern day Good Friday. The mueller testimony meme is nothing more than a gaslight attempt at burying the REAL news coming out. And keeping the TDS crowd chasing unicorns and rainbows. Oh and Trump wasn’t the only American spied on illegally.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Our GOV does many things that we will never know. Then there are some things we do end up finding out. There's def crappy shady shit all GOV do. If there stupid enough to get caught at it they should pay the price.

Here's one that was just plain stupid. They got caught. The DEA was investigating anyone that bought money counting machines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/30/us/politics/dea-money-counter-records.html

Does that mean the DEA/Feds were investigating themselves also...???

It's just like the fox investigating who killed the chickens in the hen house.

Looking forward to debating with you what percentage of fox would do something like that, or if it's front page news.

RMS

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No one in GOV does that. Most of the shaddy shit we find out is from the free press. After reading that report it looks like they made mistakes in the redacted report. Thats how hey got caught.

There's nothing to debate. I learned a long time ago I cant make someone that believes in conspiracy theories to change there colors. You believe in a deep state what else needs to be debated. If any other person got caught doing what Trumptard did they would be in jail. There's nothing to debate over that.

IMO anyone caught breaking the law needs to do the time.. You know the saying If your willing to do the crime your willing to do the time.

Fox is 99% fake. Its all opinion based that's not news. There a re a few like I've mentioned that report real news on fox.

The 1% are the people that run the world. Will that ever change nope.

Badfishy1

No one in GOV does that. Most of the shaddy shit we find out is from the free press. After reading that report it looks like they made mistakes in the redacted report. Thats how hey got caught.

There's nothing to debate. I learned a long time ago I cant make someone that believes in conspiracy theories to change there colors. You believe in a deep state what else needs to be debated. If any other person got caught doing what Trumptard did they would be in jail. There's nothing to debate over that.

IMO anyone caught breaking the law needs to do the time.. You know the saying If your willing to do the crime your willing to do the time.

Fox is 99% fake. Its all opinion based that's not news. There a re a few like I've mentioned that report real news on fox.

Here’s your ‘free’ press...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=487CRdRHEeI

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

Anything you say boy genius....anything you say.

[YOUTUBEIF]LYOVQezWaCY[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]GJkNEtgMulw[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://renincorp.org/bookshelf/politics-of-heroin-in-south.pdf

When I mentioned fox, I was not talking about the news network.

Just sayin' ...:)

RMS

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LOL, U really think I would click on a link in this thread. Especially from a trumptard supporter.

I have allot of respect for those people out there looking for the truth. This is not always about politics. You Trumptards think everything is.

This is a political thread of course I thought you where referring to FOX news lol. I appreciate your willingness to admit how smart Im lol.

We just had another school shooting. The only people blocking common sense laws are the GOP/NRA.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
There will NOT be an impeachment because the senate will NOT convict Trump.

Impeachment would assure Trump's re-election because the majority of Americans are dumb as shit and would view the lack of a conviction as NOT GUILTY. And you can be sure trump would go "See? See? Not Guilty. I told you. Ain't I the greatest President ever? I need a statue of me on the White House lawn. Close to the road."

Impeachment would lead to one giant Republican circle jerk with the Democrats holding the box of kleenex.

M

Mr D

Some evidence suggests that Trump has been involved in fraud. His associations with mobsters and drug dealers suggests possible criminal acts.

So my question is why make up a Russian conspiracy theory and then refuse to let it go once it's been deemed false? Other than letting the media do the thinking for you.

M

Mr D

Hello all,

Dude, subpoenas have been issued..dirty donald, the transparent one, has sued to block them.

And more to come.

Do your own homework.

minds_I

Doing your "homework" requires you understand the difference between a cheezy political stunts(s) and the reality these subpoenas will go nowhere.

Do you honestly think Nadler and Pelosi didn't know that Trump couldn't break out the executive privilege card?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, Impeachment will not happen because of the Senate. I do think Trumptard should be impeached. He is guilty, he got caught. The dems are wasting there time if they pursue Impeachment. They should be focusing on Health care, infrastructure, high paying jobs for low income and middle class.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The old Democratic guard is being replaced by young socially responsible generation. 90 odd young ones so far and 4-5 term members are being pushed aside. 50 more and you'll see the green deal a reality. Countries that don't want to play an accelerated CO2 reduction game will suffer the wrath of the american military.

White Beard

I agree that impeachment is blocked until enough Republicans bend or break under public pressure. It could get to the point where some GOP might see the writing on the wall for their political futures if they *don’t* stop blocking.

Those things Hammerhead lists as things Congress should do - they still have the senate to contend with, and they are as prepared to service their masters as they were when the conspired to throttle Obama’s presidency. They STOLE a SCOTUS seat, for crying out loud, in mutiny against the constitution. Anyone who can’t tell the difference between the two parties is refusing to look.

In the days until the government can be wrested out of the hands of traitors, the House should do what it should do, and what it must do: hold hearings, televised, into the constitutional crisis we’re in. And oh yes, we are in one. Maybe our biggest yet. Trump’s personal obstruction, and the obstruction mounted by his administration on his command, have reached a level so blatant, so transparent, so obvious that it can’t be defended by anyone who wants to see this nation survive.

Trump and his administration have gone to war against the House: against the body whose legislation he is sworn to execute. Against the most direct representation of the people in government and a keystone in our form of government, co-equal to the one he commands. The fact that the democrats control the House is meaningless in a crisis like this. The concern must be about the NEXT ONE in that office, and what HE or SHE will be able to get away with if we fail to stop the existing effort to “unseat” Congress as a governing body and the persistent attempts to normalize Trump’s increasingly imperial attitude.

And someday we’ll have to deal with the Obama mutiny and the packing of the court.

Fit moment to remind: “may you live in interesting times” is supposed to be a curse...

M

Mr D

Anyone who can’t tell the difference between the two parties is refusing to look.

:laughing:

America is well down the path to terminal internal decay: Distraction, Lies, Infighting, Betrayal.

Anyone who can’t tell is refusing to look. Anyone looking to one of the 2 parties that brought us here for a solution is fuckin delusional.

Badfishy1

LOL, U really think I would click on a link in this thread. Especially from a trumptard supporter.

I have allot of respect for those people out there looking for the truth. This is not always about politics. You Trumptards think everything is.

This is a political thread of course I thought you where referring to FOX news lol. I appreciate your willingness to admit how smart Im lol.

We just had another school shooting. The only people blocking common sense laws are the GOP/NRA.

Lol implying I’d link a Fox News piece as if they AREN’T part of the Zionist ‘free’ press. Top bantz. Admitting your intelligence? Anything to make yourself feel better boomer sheep. And yes another TDS sufferer shooting up innocents. You zeez and pedoMinds should get help ASAP... one of you will be next to shoot up kids

White Beard

Yeah, well, we only really discovered that Hydra had so completely infiltrated: we’re still trying to get something done about it before things really come undone.

By “we” I mean citizens who love this country and don’t want to see the things in motion come to fruition. Citizens who don’t want to be subjects of Tiberius Trump, who are tired of being swindled by the swindlers, the private taxes, the high-dollar bars to entry in nearly every industry and profession. Citizens who would like to have a president who doesn’t act like a guilty thug, who doesn’t tell the rest of the government to come over and *make* him obey the law.

You know, real red-blooded and true-blue America lovers who have had enough of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts