What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm sure that you would prefer not having an answer over having your whining and insults addressed.

EDIT:

OK, here ya go.

You take a couple more cheep shots and then try to rationalize it.

Here is the quote you are whining about and misrepresenting my position.

First, you falsely accuse me of cheep shots and then take few more of your own and rationalize it as "fair play". That is hypocrisy

By saying "those accustomed to claiming the moral high ground while wallowing in hate, racism, and bigotry." I am referring to trump supporters, specifically religious trump supporters. The bible belt is all red. Religious supporters, Religious Right trump supporters, and Alt Right trump supporters are key components of trump wining the election and groups that you support by proxy. You choose to be a member of the group that includes these people. If you found the values of these people reprehensible then you are free to leave the group. Romney is a perfect example because he really is religious and he left the group.

I view the taking of brown South American children from their parents and as hateful, racist, and bigoted. David Duke and alt right trump supporters are hateful, racist, and bigoted. They clearly support these type of actions. Let's be clear, It boggles my mind how people can claim to be religious and then approve the stealing of brown children from their parents seeking asylum. If trump supporters don't openly approve the action then they are at least willing to look the other way. These are not the actions of truly religious people no matter what their persuasion. I think they are morally wrong to the core and contradict the values this country was built on.

I have no idea how you call me hateful for thinking this way and expressing my disapproval of those who support this behavior. Hopefully you can understand this now.

Keep doubling down on your hateful comments. Nothing new for you to smear every person in the world who believes in God. Every American who disagrees with you and your political party. Who's the hateful bigoted racist now?

igrowone

Veteran
getting back to the big game
subpoenas are out there, the next big move should be from the courts
the unredacted report should be released to the relevant house committees
it's plainly relevant to the impeachment process, the house has a right to see it
that said, many shades of grey are possible

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Keep doubling down on your hateful comments. Nothing new for you to smear every person in the world who believes in God. Every American who disagrees with you and your political party. Who's the hateful bigoted racist now?

Try to practice what you preach.

I don't believe going to church, doing the dance and giving a little money absolves people from from what they do the rest of the week. People who encourage the taking of innocent children from their parents and affiliating with hate groups, well, if what they 'believe' in turns out to be true then it's not going to be pretty. Hey, maybe the big man figures a little hypocrisy and mistreatment of other human beings is ok.

packerfan79

Veteran
Try to practice what you preach.

I don't believe going to church, doing the dance and giving a little money absolves people from from what they do the rest of the week. People who encourage the taking of innocent children from their parents and affiliating with hate groups, well, if what they 'believe' in turns out to be true then it's not going to be pretty. Hey, maybe the big man figures a little hypocrisy and mistreatment of other human beings is ok.

Hypocrisy like dragging your kid, or any kid you can find across one of the most corrupt, and dangerous countries the world, to expose them to human traffickers and rapist. I am sure God would frown on that.

Again, you smear every believer, quite bigoted. This conversation is done, I have no time in my life for sick people like you.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hypocrisy like dragging your kid, or any kid you can find across one of the most corrupt, and dangerous countries the world, to expose them to human traffickers and rapist. I am sure God would frown on that.

Again, you smear every believer, quite bigoted. This conversation is done, I have no time in my life for sick people like you.

It's much worse where they come from. That's what asylum is all about and
It's the same reason people have come to America since the pilgrims.

It's obvious that you are not capable of having an adult conversation or carrying on a logical argument. Your only resources are repetitive twisting, misrepresenting, and insults. I like and respect religious people but hypocrites make me sick. Also, I feel sorry for you and people like you who think this trump border action is just fine and I hope that it never happens to you and your family.

Matthew 7:12 Do unto others, Right. In layman terms, I think this means don't be an asshole.

Have a nice day. :biggrin:

med4u

Veteran
So true...dems act like they care so much for kids coming cross the border...but celebrate passing late term abortions and infanticide laws like it was a new holiday..wtf
...its so the dirty devil worshiping pedophiles can harvest their walnut sauce...

med4u

Veteran
Hello all,

I bet dirt Donald is pissed tonight...

Trump tax returns from 1985-1994 reportedly show $1 billion in losses

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/08/tru...1994-reportedly-show-1-billion-in-losses.html

minds_I

eidt:Buahahahahaha...great businessmen...If not for daddy's money, dirty donald would be shucking fake rolex's out of a suitcase table on 5th ave.

I bet your more pissed that it ain't shit...this is old news...hey he also claimed bankruptcy half a dozen times...nothing illegal bout losing money or claiming bankruptcy it's what billionaires call good business moves...lol you thought you found the holy grail?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries Zeez, I never expected you to own up to your hateful comments. From what I have seen humility is not in your nature.

just as corroboration is not in yours oh humble one. You just repeat things over and over thinking that makes them accurate....like our great leader.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm assuming that you are one of the evangelistic type Christians by your rhetoric. Apologies if mistaken. If so, perhaps you should learn some things about Christ......like his parents dragged him through dangerous countries to try to find peace; like he overturned the tables of the money-asses; like he did not think much of regular church goers and their leaders. etc. etc.

med4u

Veteran
Yawn...blah blah blah...news flash...
Not even jaysus will help your silly asses now
Trumps approval numbers among demos jumped up 6 and 6 more with indies...after the Mueller report
See how it works? Demos shoot themselves in the foot...no wonder they hate guns....KAGA 2020
Bring on some empty impeachment
Charges..Let's test this theory

Trump is gonna slay it....

Jesus Christ, you're still going at it? Simply amazing!

Even people that are above the responsibility to vote are still preaching their low-level autistic bullshit like anyone is slowly being convinced! FML LOL!!!

Half of you are hoping for a fucking miracle; that a rich criminal gets prosecuted for once, while the other half are fucking brain-dead and will wear that badge of honour comment after comment for as long as this server lives on. The really ironic part of it to me is that the smartest people in the thread are the closest to being insane, trying over and over and over to present complete ideas with supporting facts to adults that dont know what that means.

All I do know is Canada is already great. Look at pictures of the Whitehouse in 1813, take a sip of our beer today. Everyday I beam with pride yet I sadly watch my Yanqui neighbours shit in their bed...I heard we have a bill on the horizon that would stop asylum seekers from making a legal claim at a non-recognized port of entry on the US-Canada border. That will make Canada even greater by allowing you to keep your bad hombres. Because given the choice, we know they would rather come up here than get deported back to El Salvador or wherever they came from. Sorry...fuck you guys and your mess.

Edit: Oh and no one will be impeaching anyone btw...they have NEVER had the brains/balls combo to pull the MFer off. It's always been the dirty money and his kids. He will leave to protect them, probably peacefully, other than that it's a shitload of half-cocked tweets mumbling about an armed rebellion - lives will be lost during the transition of power. How many, nobody knows.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Jesus Christ, you're still going at it? Simply amazing!

Even people that are above the responsibility to vote are still preaching their low-level autistic bullshit like anyone is slowly being convinced! FML LOL!!!

Half of you are hoping for a fucking miracle; that a rich criminal gets prosecuted for once, while the other half are fucking brain-dead and will wear that badge of honour comment after comment for as long as this server lives on. The really ironic part of it to me is that the smartest people in the thread are the closest to being insane, trying over and over and over to present complete ideas with supporting facts to adults that dont know what that means.

All I do know is Canada is already great. Look at pictures of the Whitehouse in 1813, take a sip of our beer today. Everyday I beam with pride yet I sadly watch my Yanqui neighbours shit in their bed...I heard we have a bill on the horizon that would stop asylum seekers from making a legal claim at a non-recognized port of entry on the US-Canada border. That will make Canada even greater by allowing you to keep your bad hombres. Because given the choice, we know they would rather come up here than get deported back to El Salvador or wherever they came from. Sorry...fuck you guys and your mess.

Edit: Oh and no one will be impeaching anyone btw...they have NEVER had the brains/balls combo to pull the MFer off. It's always been the dirty money and his kids. He will leave to protect them, probably peacefully, other than that it's a shitload of half-cocked tweets mumbling about an armed rebellion - lives will be lost during the transition of power. How many, nobody knows.

What never fails not to amaze me is that both sides in this thread fail to understand that both parties, GOP & Dem's are equally as corrupt and sleazy. I couldn't care less to argue which one is worse.

Common sense and some historical research corroborates this.

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and tastes like shit, it must be shit.....:chin:

RMS

:smoweed:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What never fails not to amaze me is that both sides in this thread fail to understand that both parties, GOP & Dem's are equally as corrupt and sleazy. I couldn't care less to argue which one is worse.

Common sense and some historical research corroborates this.

If it looks like shit, smells like shit, and tastes like shit, it must be shit.....:chin:

RMS

:smoweed:

I have stated several times both sides need dismantled and removed. All the collusion bullshit has helped shine a light on how crooked and sleazy they all are. We need to boycott any polititians and coorperations contributing to either side of the nonsense. If even slightly corrupt they need to go.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What makes you think everyone in this thread are GOP/DEMS. I'm neither. I def know when someones trying to sale me a bridge. If the shoe was on the other foot(other country here) you cant tell me you wouldn't be pissed off your POTUS was a crook. I know all the Trumptard supporters participating here will never concede POTUS is a crook.

Ive stated a few times it was time to elect a Independent POTUS. GOP/DEMS have been in power for far to long.

Don't forget everyone heading the investigation was Republican. Head of FBI was Republican, Muller is a life long Republican. New FBI director is Republican.

The dossier was started by the Republicans. The info is always left out.

Last edited:
M

Mr D

President Donald Trump on Wednesday asserted executive privilege concerning the full, unredacted report from special counsel Robert Mueller just as Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee, led by Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler, were voting to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress for not turning over the unredacted report and underlying materials in response to a committee subpoena.

Game over.

Don't forget..

President Obama has invoked executive privilege to keep documents from Congress about botched Operation Fast and Furious.

People died as a result of this operation.

M

Mr D

Mueller Report states Joseph Mifsud interviewed Feb 10 2017. Yet no citation of an FBI 302 for interview. Mueller also states he has docs proving Mifsud made "false" statements to investigators. Yet he never prosecuted him for lying like Papa-D. Why was Mifsud protected?

For the first time, we have written proof the U.S. government knew well before the FBI secured the FISA warrant that Steele had a political motive and Election Day deadline to make his dossier public.

It's also been reported that Mueller will not testify. I wish he would so he could be asked about Misfud and a bunch of other stuff they skipped over.

Status
Not open for further replies.