What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends on what rocks your boat. The sixties were a reaction to war mongering (think Vietnam), racism, misogyny, environmental destruction, blah, blah.
Try telling all the children that have been abused by priests and ministers (the conduits to your sky god), how good it is. Religion has been at the root of most of the evils in this world for forever.

Absolutely. Religion and love of wealth, the true destroyers.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
*SNIP

Millennial's have more issues than I ever saw when I was young. Violence was never as bad as it is today. Seems like no one can fight with there fists, take a beating and live with it. You win some you lose some. The kids today will come back with a gun to kill you for losing that fight.
The part these jokers aren't getting, you went behind the shed, win or loose by the time you were done, you had a mutual respect for each other. Some of my bestest friends, where folks I had danced with behind the shed.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Still curious what happened to the "Catch and Kill"?

Is this a case of the Redacted Pecker? Pecker stated that he had a special safe where he kept the catch and kill stories and contracts. What happened to the safe and why is trump's Packer missing? In the "pussy grabbing" conversation with Billy Bush, trump sounded like he had done quite a bit of pussy grabbing. Does it sound right that trump only did two catch and kills with his Pecker?

It's like when people lie. You hear a few lies and you expect more. So when Barr tried to burn the history books by redacting the Mueller Report, were there other catch and kills that were redacted because they were "Ongoing investigations" or "Classified materials" or "Grand jury testimony? Maybe they were just redacted because that's what Barr promised to do when he got the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw6iv_rOuOY

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Bill Clinton was a great friend of Epstein too - and he took many trips (without Hillary) to Epsteins island via 'The Lolita Express' - which was the private plane Epstein laid on for all his rich and powerful friends - to visit him.

If you research what Epstein's punishment was - basically he got his own special cell with an open door policy, that he could leave the jail all day, and was only required to sleep there at night -

Epstein is a billionaire - and VERY well connected.

[YOUTUBEIF]OWFqS71EmvI[/YOUTUBEIF]

All I'm going to say is this....Dershowitz is slime. Every time time i see him speak, I want to take a shower.

This video failed to mention that he was a frequent flyer on the Lolita Express.

RMS

:smoweed:

Gry

Veteran
Their was decline in society, with an increase in fatherless homes and a decline in religion.my miss typing. The decline in religion, is not a good thing. Religion , all religion keeps communities and families strong. You can demonize religion, but it is a good thing for society.

In 1945 their were 41 people working for every retiree. Now their is less the 3 people working for every retiree. So, no we are not fine. You can't seriously expect 3 people to support the same number of people, that 41 people supported in the past. I don't expect you to get it. It doesn't support your ideology, so, it must be wrong. Otherwise you would be wrong. As we have seen here time and time again, if you are on the left you just can't be wrong. Lol.

oh and I got your pecker right here microman.

Packer, Why must you always take it personally whenever any one
questions the 'paid for corporate line' which you repeat without question ?

med4u

Veteran
So you actually were under the impression that lawyers have a moral base?
Welcome back to reality....

packerfan79

Veteran
Packer, Why must you always take it personally whenever any one
questions the 'paid for corporate line' which you repeat without question ?

I don't take shit personal. I have beliefs and ideals. I believe in them. I will Express my beliefs, just like everyone else. The difference is I believe and will fight for people's right to speak, even ignorant speech. I am staunchly pro free speech. No matter the ideaological point of view. Unless you make a direct call to violence, you should be free to speak. Irrelevant of ideaology.

You are a smart guy Gry, you don't believe that going from 41 people paying into social security per recipient, to 2.9 people paying into social security, isn't a nightmare waiting to happen? While people demand more and more. It's not feasible, it's not even remotely possible, without massive tax increases across every income level. Mark my words, the middle class will take the brunt of the punishment. The rich will leave and take their money, and the jobs they create
While the left is still screaming it's the evil rich people. Lol. Millionaires and billionaires will be off on some tropical island, enjoying their money while the middle class gets worked to death, for peanuts.

Gry

Veteran
I don't take shit personal. I have beliefs and ideals. I believe in them. I will Express my beliefs, just like everyone else. The difference is I believe and will fight for people's right to speak, even ignorant speech. I am staunchly pro free speech. No matter the ideaological point of view. Unless you make a direct call to violence, you should be free to speak. Irrelevant of ideaology.

You are a smart guy Gry, you don't believe that going from 41 people paying into social security per recipient, to 2.9 people paying into social security, isn't a nightmare waiting to happen? While people demand more and more. It's not feasible, it's not even remotely possible, without massive tax increases across every income level. Mark my words, the middle class will take the brunt of the punishment. The rich will leave and take their money, and the jobs they create
While the left is still screaming it's the evil rich people. Lol. Millionaires and billionaires will be off on some tropical island, enjoying their money while the middle class gets worked to death, for peanuts.

No sir, I am not one of the bright gifted ones, but then I try not to be gullible either, so I never accept the numbers someone else provides me with.
Come on now, the middle class has taken it up the ass to the benefit of those
finance the likes of fox since the early seventies.
If one looks at the ownership of housing as the indicator, it is quite easy to
see that the middle class has been gutted.
Which the name of the game for the corporate type you seem to revere.
The same party which told us how wonderful it was going be when we shipped all of jobs over to China, are now telling us China is our number one problem.
It's morning in America and all over the country, the well trained are reaching
for their dose of corporate reality.

The powers that be don't want us know our own history.
Their favorite tool is omission.

med4u

Veteran
Yea nope...that's up to muellers boss
That's right Billy "big balls" Barr has to ok all dat...so y'all keep dissin bill
You might not even get him...js

sound familiar? gotta love spineless fucks who delete their dis posts when they realize their fuckin idiots.....

igrowone

Veteran
the latest i'm seeing
100's of former federal justice attorneys have said that if it had been anyone other than Trump they would have been prosecuted
worth discussing
i guess the 1st step is have the Trumpets explain that this opinion doesn't exist

minds_I

Veteran
^^^^ over 380 from what I understand.

All democrats with a hate for drump no doubt.

Cause they all hate dirty donald for winning election and are pissed Hillary did not win.

That will be the narrative...everybody hates dirty donald.

'Boogieman'

the latest i'm seeing
100's of former federal justice attorneys have said that if it had been anyone other than Trump they would have been prosecuted
worth discussing
i guess the 1st step is have the Trumpets explain that this opinion doesn't exist

Well Barr called Mueller and asked if Trump was not president would there be a case, Mueller said no...

Then there is the fact that 100's of attorneys claimed there was a strong case against Hillary, so yes I do believe it's just dirty politics.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
^^^^ over 380 from what I understand.

All democrats with a hate for drump no doubt.

Cause they all hate dirty donald for winning election and are pissed Hillary did not win.

That will be the narrative...everybody hates dirty donald.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hundreds-former-prosecutors-say-trump-would-have-been-indicted-if-n1002436

Says right at beginning of second paragraph both democrats and repubicans.
Way to generalize and blame the other side even when they agree on something.

Badfishy1

Great NBC says blah blah blah... too bad NBC wasn’t in charge of the (illegal) investigation by Mueller who stated multiple times to Barr him being president had nothing to do with NO EVIDENCE OF ANY AMERICANS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA... once again the left gaslighting with muh feels instead of FACTS. Ahhhh comfy as fuck... but to stay on topic #DrumpfStillInOffice
#LearnToCope

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Barr called Mueller and asked if Trump was not president would there be a case, Mueller said no...

Then there is the fact that 100's of attorneys claimed there was a strong case against Hillary, so yes I do believe it's just dirty politics.

Really LMAO. 100% FAKE POST. Now your just making things up as you go.. The only call Barr had with Muller was about the letter. Barr never called Muller and asked that question.

Hundreds of former prosecutors say Trump would have been indicted if he were not president
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ay-trump-would-have-been-indicted-if-n1002436

minds_I

Veteran
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hundreds-former-prosecutors-say-trump-would-have-been-indicted-if-n1002436

Says right at beginning of second paragraph both democrats and repubicans.
Way to generalize and blame the other side even when they agree on something

Hello all,

You are correct and I agree with you....sarcasm does not translate well. My bad.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

minds_I

Veteran
Great NBC says blah blah blah... too bad NBC wasn’t in charge of the (illegal) investigation by Mueller who stated multiple times to Barr him being president had nothing to do with NO EVIDENCE OF ANY AMERICANS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA... once again the left gaslighting with muh feels instead of FACTS. Ahhhh comfy as fuck... but to stay on topic #DrumpfStillInOffice
#LearnToCope

Hello all,

You need to keep up....the crime of conspiracy is not the issue, it is the issue of obstruction that is at hand.

#learntocomprehend

minds_I

packerfan79

Veteran
Can you obstruct an investigation that was started on an illegal and disproven predicate?

Can you obstruct an investigation with no underlying crime?

Since we have so many brilliant legal minds here, I figured someone would have a previous case to site. Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts