What's new

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iron_Lion

Another good tv pick tonight is Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura on TruTv.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I've never had a hangover. Ever. Weed or otherwise.

Never woken up high before. I've woken up slightly tripping, though.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
not sure if anyone is into car audio....

but fry's has 12" kicker comps for $39.99 right now, original $100.00

not the best, but 8 of them will push some air......

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
When I get bored I watch crazy shit on "vbs.tv". It has a lot of ads these days but they still let you skip them.

Its a pretty random assortment of documentaries and crazy travel films streaming for free.

Click the "shows" link and check out VBS NEWs, Vice guide to travel, Vice guide to Sex, and Hamiltons Pharmacoepia.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i miss my car stereo. it got stolen at a football game. a home game, nonetheless.

cant live without my car audio, went to school for it.....

currently have a stetson 7kd on 4 t3 ts 10's, yes 7k watts on 4 10's.....

used to compete, but thats just a money hole, was second in the world twice years ago....

I <3 Bubble too

picture.php

picture.php

mdk ktm

12" of cone area vs 96", the comps would kill the solox..

True it would move much more air, but the sound just isn't there on the comps I have seen and had... The solo x is pretty cool though if you're short on space, I saw a youtube video of 1 15 flexing the shit out of a car, not just the trunk.

maybe 4 12" solox would out bump the comp? I have never ran a shit load of subs in a vehicle before... That shit would make your brain bleed.

I had 2 12" one level above the comp, the silver ones, i'm just glad I got a warranty because they got replaced every few months.

I have 12" pioneer champion pros right now, and they kick the shit out of the kickers, they were only like 125 a piece of something.... 6 months and not a single problem.

You must have a big ass suv, or maybe a minivan hmmmm :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts