What's new

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
tired, just got done with a 5 mile run......

whats everyone up to tonight? waiting for 60 minutes and Dexter to come on, last nights UFC sucked balls.....

krunchbubble

Veteran
oh ya! i absolutely can not stand the person i work for in the 20 lighter, never met such a fucking idiot......

whodair

Veteran
hey whodair. howz that 6 hunddddie vert goin'. the people want updates! maybe i missed them. :eek:

that grow is gorgeous and productive electric lemon hazy !!! the girl growing has a great touch for sativas...its tough for me to get photos but im gonna get some good frosty bud shots up this week...

im doing up a commercial 6k spot, ecsd and chem d clones, rez chemdd, soma nycd chem pheno...a big stinkfest !! stay tuned...

whodair

Veteran
tired, just got done with a 5 mile run......

whats everyone up to tonight? waiting for 60 minutes and Dexter to come on, last nights UFC sucked balls.....

dexter all im watchin these days homie...not too much time for tv, i check ic a few times per day, rest of the time im a pussy chaser !!

whodair

Veteran

that pale yellow beer gives me frequent urination and very little enjoyment...

observe... some more sophisticated taste in beer drinking

picture.php

krunchbubble

Veteran
that pale yellow beer gives me frequent urination and very little enjoyment...

observe... some more sophistcated taste in beer drinking

picture.php

red stripe beer! remember those commercials a few years ago? they were so funny!

not much of a beer drinker, the calories and feeling bloated, i prefer 100 proof vodka, straight to the point, need a little bit....

whodair

Veteran
bloated ??

bloated ??

red stripe beer! remember those commercials a few years ago? they were so funny!

not much of a beer drinker, the calories and feeling bloated, i prefer 100 proof vodka, straight to the point, need a little bit....

how about bloated sloppy and incoherent ?? turns me on !!!

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
^^^^reminds me of daytona beach florida. if you bought a keg there always was aa good looking lush to be had. drunk women are fun till they puke everywhere

whodair

Veteran
stay single fellas...

stay single fellas...

or risk mom jeans !! chances your old lady will get fat is at least 60% in the US, prolly the same 60% gettin divorced !!!

picture.php

krunchbubble

Veteran
bout to hit the store for food......

steak, steamed veggies and sweet potato for the fucking win......

whodair

Veteran
91 daze of haze !!

91 daze of haze !!

smokin sativa tonite...pulled it down last week, dry not cured, whatvever....im lit !!!

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts