What's new

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Damn where is that tin foil hat....shit it was just here..GRRRR. You did say aliens right?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive been posting daily photographic updates of my tiny seedlings for weeks now - and you say this place is boring???? you can clearly see that they have grown by an almost imperceptible amount each day. cmon the good stuff is out there you just have to find it :D

VG :tiphat:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Going downtown for dinner then clubbing till 230am bars close and indie breakfast house for the after party til 5am and home.

Without barfing like last night.

Not sure if molly's going on this trip tonight. ;)

And yes, I'm almost too old to be doing this shit :D :D :D :D

Smiley

And that's exactly how it went down..... ohh man........ :laughing:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I can't wait for the day when I can party till I puke. I miss being a non-pregnant, thin person that can drink tequila and do.....everything. Even f*cking isn't what it used to be, it's like....impossible now. I'm tired of living vicariously through you guys, lol.. I wanna partaaay:(

Nicoli

Veteran
hey whodair. howz that 6 hunddddie vert goin'. the people want updates! maybe i missed them. :eek:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I can't wait for the day when I can party till I puke. I miss being a non-pregnant, thin person that can drink tequila and do.....everything. Even f*cking isn't what it used to be, it's like....impossible now. I'm tired of living vicariously through you guys, lol.. I wanna partaaay:(

OMGosh..U sound jus like my BM ..Shes post pregnancy now..so its weight loss and "self" time that i hear the rants about..It seems like having a baby is like rehab for the body and soul..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts