What's new

The Humble Growroom

G

YwouldntI - Great link, I have known about BB King for some period of time now. Your right, I've got the pre-harvest blues. Something about that doesn't sound right, thanks for the link.

I know I should be happier, part of it is running out of my shwag pretty much (down to the last gram or two). I have been eyeing that snowdog kush f1 pretty hard. I really want to let it finish properly, I might be further into flowering than I really think anyway (I slowly lower the hours of daylight). I really want to chop that snowdog kush f1, but I am not sure if I should. Its pretty much been flushed only once or twice in the last few days, it could use a bunch of water before I try to chop it.

edit: If I know my boy lou rawls was in there, I would have been happier to pay better attention.

Last edited:
K

khaleel

ExcelAtIt said:
Khaleel - No prob, you can tell the people who care about it!

lol yup. reminds me of getting promoted in the army. i guess now i'm a Corporal hahaha

peace

G

guest5703

Sweet job bro, looks like your going to be done pretty soon huh??? Just a little late of 4/20 eh? Oh well this time next year you'll probably have double the plants and timing on schedule for party! lol PEACE

Y

YwouldntI

wattup bro,i feel ya i havnt had no bud all week i cut a few sideshoot nugs last night.now i'm waiting to let them dry properly.i been smokin nothin but bubble all week:)
yea b.b is playa huh.
how long does the sdk have left at most?i hate those decisions bro either chop and smoke ur own a lil early or pay for bud.i absolutely refuse to pay for weed,thats why the bubble all week.although i cant say i'd never buy again cause if i saw a few of these strains on the boards i'd definetly dig down and get a oz. or two.
gotta load up its almost 420 pm peace bro-Y-

G

Khaleel - Just shows it doesn't take much to make someone's day : I'm in love with marry jane.

Caligreen - I can't wait for next winter to come around, hopefully I will have some outdoor curing all the way through the cold season for me to smoke on during next spring! Why say next year when I can slow down on the buds and make this batch last a long while? That's more of a goal than growing good herb.

YwouldntI - No matter how hard I want to pull them, I can't. I want to treat them like guests, and not rush them out. "More champagne?" I realized today in the store I buy food for these things like they were kids.

DarrinJefferson - Good to see you back in! I am currently working on planning out a move soon, its hard because I need to grow or else all my money will go down the drain buying herb and moving. I will be looking to upgrade if I continue, to make things safer on the grow-house and all.

I have been working, the pics should explain themselves.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

wattup excel i feel ya bro,i hate rushing them out too.ihehe i have a few of those lysol things around the crib too,the blue is the best workin,but lemon smells the best,they have all kindsa refills for it.peace-Y-

G

guest5703

cool I am curios to see how that RAW works out, did you read about it somewhere? Good shit bro, PEACE

G

YwouldntI - Yeah, I looked at the other scents and was almost gonna buy them, but then I decided I had better get the odor one for protection. Im gonna try the lemon the next chance I get to buy it. I can't believe that thing was on sale for like 5-6 bucks! There is nothing I buy that you don't have already. Damnit. lol. I am trying to utilize my low budget technology. You use both high budget and low budget, the smart man always tries everything possible.

Caligreen - I honestly can't even remember who said it, but I know someone pointed out one the main ingredients in Bontanicare's Sweet was extracted from cane sugar. I got the maple syrup idea (real not fake) from CrazyComposer. He claims it makes the plant finish better, using up the nutrients more effectively with the carbohydrates to do so. I pretty much don't add molasses in the last stage just due to not wanting everything tasting like berries and sweet. I use clearex which has forms of simple sugars in it, I think glucose and something else. I think I had heard someone else used the maple syrup and their plants finished extremely well. I just use about 1/4-1/2 a teaspoon of sugar per gal. I am sure I could use more but I don't want to overdo anything.

G

46 Days Flowering - 54 Days 11/13 - 91 Days from Seed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Afternoon
Well, with the new tools to flush I began flushing out my snowodg kush f1 the other day as well as the snowdog kush f2. I also went ahead and gave a partial flush of the SD (mix?)1. I am glad to say I cleaned the soil out pretty well, there is always a lot of yellow and orange coming out which I suspect is from the cow manure compost. I have sampled a couple of buds so far, I like everything I taste and feel. I can't really get a good feel for wha the finished product will be like. I have began contemplating cutting earlier. I forgot to mention I have continuously been screwing up the number of days in the headings of my posts. I keep putting 12/12, which has really been 11/13 for about 5 weeks now. I should be able to finish about 4-5 days soon I believe with a slightly smaller yeild. Fortunately, I hear it helps spend nitrogen with the longer night. All the test smokes have been increadibly smoooth, with the exception of the snowdog kush f2, which I hit with nutes pretty hard at some points. I was trying to bring out the chemdog in it, which I know loves nutes. Well, I have been flushing and thats about it for most of the plants. They are all compact as far as the bud structure goes, the tightest being the snowdog kush f1 and the kali, second going to the sd mix?5, then last the snowdog kush f2 and sdmix?1. I am begining to suspect the sdmix?5 is probably either a SD ibl (homemade), or a Trainwreck X SD ibl. The other one is confusing, it has indica looking buds though so I would say its probably a cross with dabney blueberry or something like that.

You might have noticed I have filled up a veg box with seedlings. I also have some outside. All the seedling pretty much have been combating PM, I don't care really though because they are mostly just a side-project to maybe go outside or something. I can always get a sulfer burner anyway. Times have been a little hard for as nice as I want life to be going. I have been sleeping a lot, which I think may be linked to my depression. Its really hard to get up in the morning, even if I slept 12 hours straight! I know I will get through it. Heres a couple of pics.

Snowdog kush f2 in front. Sdmix1 behind it.

Sdmix?5. These buds look great in the pictures, but they are relatively small compared to the yeilds of the Sdmix1. I would keep the sdmix5's buds on the sdmix1 plant, but they are both winners in my opinion. A slight edge goes to the SDmix?1 because the clones are PM resistant.

Kali Mist bx1. I recently learned I think the pre98 mist might have been used. Not sure though, but I definitely am hoping that!

^Tiny snowdog kush f1 with f2 bud on the right for comparison Behind it is kalimist and a big sdmix?5 cola.

^A Sdmix?1 cola

^Group Shot

HAPPYTREE

Whats up EAI, saw your thread at the top of the active list and see whats going down.
I told you there was Know way this place was gonna stay humble ,its toally off the charts. UMMMM snowdogg, UMMMMM kush- UMMMM snowdog kush LOL. sounds so BoMb.

Times have been a little hard for as nice as I want life to be going. I have been sleeping a lot, which I think may be linked to my depression. Its really hard to get up in the morning, even if I slept 12 hours straight! I know I will get through it. Heres a couple of pics.
Hey do you workout at all or partake in any physical activity. I know that for me getting some endorphins going, helps to eleviate some stress, make me feel better and makes my bongrips taste so good. Hit me a PM if you want some ideas or something.

Looks gr8
stay safe
HT

Y

YwouldntI

dam brotha ur blowin up over there jeez looks tasty as hell bro i been gettin wasted all dam day yo,lol yea t6hose things are good to have around the house and everyone sees the commercials so it dont look outta place wherever you put it.i'll try to let you get somethin first next time;)
dude my bad yo happy 420 im only late by three hours im smokin a fat ass hash joint with ya its 330 here i aint slept yet so its still 4/20 to me.i dont believe i didnt come over and give my man excel his just props.you know ur my dawg yo.what can i say its 4/20 i was high my man.
....but then i got high...but then i got high...then i got high.

happy 4/20 yo peace-Y-

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

excel-wake up and get to snappin some more of those frosty ass pics! ur too lazy yo its nice out these days gotta come outta hibernation yo.set ur bare traps on some of those bare asses lol ! its bare season yo !!!! hehe.

c'mon man snap outta it get ur mind right pimpin.
sumer summer summer time
peace-Y-

G

48 Days Flowering - 55 Days 11/13 - 93 Days From Seed
HappyTree - I do and workout on the regular. I try to run at least 3 times a week. Its got a lot to do with my stress levels in life I am sure.

YwouldntI - Thanks for the poke man, I got happy when you reminded me summer was near. Thanks for the 4-20- stop by, that was appreciated. Hope you didn't smoke too much. Did you make your bubble with the gumbo method? I only used a little bit and one bucket but it looks like it worked. I have to wait 3 more hours before I can pour it out.

Good Evening
I have just finished up most of the rearranging in the cab for the final stages of flowering. The snowdog kush f1 was taken down, it will be fully dried in about 4 - 5 days. I was glad to have something to smoke on, but sad to take it down a little early. I wanted to leave it till around day 80-85 for a big knockout stone, but you can't always have what you want. I'm planning on everything coming down in the next 2-3 weeks probably, the next to come down definitely is going to either be the snowdog kush f1 or eventually one of the sd ibl mixes. SDmix5 is a winner in the smell department, it smells the best, like some sort of berry combination with sour skunkiness. Wanted to use this one as a keeper for clones, but didn't really label them very well. (Still have a highly likely Sdmix5 clone as well as about 3 of the sdmix1). As I said, SDmix?5 looks like something I want to keep, its a lovely plant. The only problem is that the SDmix?1 has a bigger yeild it looks like and is more resistant to PM.

Here is what you came for

^Snowdog Kush f1 - The end was near, had to cut a little earlier than I would have liked (2 weeks early actually) but I am still satisfied.

^Shot after a day of drying snowdog kush f1

Ready to reveg for clones

Should I start this batch (have to move out at the end of the next month)?

^Snowdog Kush f2

^SDmix?5 right before thinking about flushing her (didn't).

^Almost final flush tools

^Sdmix?5

^Group Shot

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

beautiful bro,great pics,bravo etc...lol
if i was you i might just wait on starting them into flower.just keep them in veg and keep toppin them right in those cups,they'll be ok yo,on some real shit i got some in cups from before the breakdown for inspection like a month before that.they been in cups prolly over two monthsthey'll be put into buckets this week finaly,then they can do the go off i just keep toppin them and they need fed/watered like every or every other day.but they'll be ok.naw i used my bubblator for my bubble.i need a new pyramid bag though mine ripped at the zipper.peace yo-Y-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I love seeing the maple syrup man

I would not start the plants, alot easier(no light concerns) while in veg. But great looking crop man, those snowdogs look T A S T Y !

Looking forward to your next grow, If I dont make it back before you move, I forget about visiting threads alot of the time, best of luck with your move

G

guest101

Hey man!!
If youre gonna harvest them with 1 month into flower, than no...
Focus on maturing that ones flowering now very good for you to get a strong smoke and save some buds at the end of the day... hehe
They look very very nice by the way!
See ya!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup excel i was just wondering how ur gumbo hash came out bro.peace holmz-Y-

K

khaleel

at the end of next month? so five weeks from now, that's five weeks? fuck it, if it's either throw them out or smoke some barely cloudy surprisingly-heady, light and clear weed... why not? might be fun.

damn those are some great looking nugs, my friend. great job, those are some happy colas

:canabis: