What's new

The Humble Growroom

N

NZjay

Hey my man! good to see a nice update form ya bro!

and wow they are looking great!
that SK buds are rocking dude! very nice!

G

Thanks very much NZjay - Glad to have you around! I am loving that g-13 Diesel you are growing.

I need to get into your methods, I'm not very responsible when it comes to being self-sufficient. After this year there shouldn't be problems for a while.

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

WOW~!!

Great job man. Those kush snowdogs look so FIRE. I love it man! Keep the good work up my man!

Rep commin that way +++

Y

YwouldntI

excel wattup bro great update its lookin lovely holmz,i wish i had the spot for a few outdoors but its hard to find a good one.you got a new crib already yo?or just got ur eye on somethin,i hated movin yo get a big ass u-haul an get it all in one trip if you can.garden is off the heezy.peace-Y-

Y

YwouldntI

you know i just paid attention how you had that pic set up. nice bro good one,im slow ;)

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Excel - When you say Day 84 from seed, do you mean 84 days from when you wet the seeds? Or 84 days from when they actually emerge from the dirt.

Or everyone for that matter. Which to you mean when you refer to "X # of days from seed"?

G

Art of Making Fire - That would be 84 days from when the seeds were semi-cracked in water (those which I started out in water presoak). The same day I put them in the dirt. There were some other ones planted directly into dirt later though. I prefer the natural method.

YwouldntI - I took that pic based on how you said you smoked nothing but the rillos back in the day. I was gonna put it in the nzjay thread but I didn't want to jack it for a pic of some doller bills.

Bigtimer 7 - Thanks for the comments on the kush! I was really tempted to chop one down today but I don't think she is ready. I really want to flush that thing before I get it in the pipe.

Nzjay
- Thanks for stopping by, the pic was originally for your thread.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

excel-4 sho bro i smoked nothin but rillos.then i started smokin bowls of hash now its strait bong of bubble,and some fat joints.peace my man-Y-

oh yea i got 12/12 of my beans to pop 6/6 hb and 6/6 kalichakra now lets see some ladies.

G

Flowering Day 43 - Day 51 12/12 - Day 88 From Seed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

YwouldntI - I'm glad I don't smoke many rillos anymore, just due to what they do to my lungs. Unfortunately I don't have any hash or anything similar, I haven't smoked real deal hash in about 2-3 years. I haven't tried the bubble-style hash but I will be probably trying to save some trim this round.

Frankenstein - Thanks for stopping in, hopefully the buds will be rock hard.

Good Afternoon
Hello everyone. The other day I began a partial flush of the snowdog kush f1, otherwise the plants haven't been touched much lately. The plants all have recieved one of their last doses of flowering nutes. I will be minimizing the amount added in the last 40 days because I am planning a 30 day flush on all of them. I basically have nothing too special about the way I flush. I mostly just mix fresh water more into the soil than nutes. This way, I know everything is getting used up at the right ph. Anyway, hopefully it will work out well for me. Thanks for everyone stopping by or looking!

^Sdmix? 5

^Sd mix? 1

^Km

^Snowdog f2

^Snowdog f1 pint challenge
edit:quart challenge. Sorry I keep calling it that.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

;)dude ur pics made me smile,those ladies look super happy,and tasty yo.
i feel you those rillos was killin my lungs i was havin chest pains.that hash is where its at though bro.bro believe me when i say the bubble hash is mad potent.its real deal 4 sho.
my kats love that bubble yo.they think i get it from some middle eastern dude that runs a store haha.they be wantin to know what lil arab store i'm talkin about,lol i just keep spinnin them.i told them i pay 30 a gram.they eat it up.thats the game ya know gotta keep them way in the dark,jealousy creates haters.peace-Y-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
ExcelAtIt said:
Flowering Day 43 - Day 51 12/12 - Day 88 From Seed

YwouldntI - I'm glad I don't smoke many rillos anymore, just due to what they do to my lungs. Unfortunately I don't have any hash or anything similar, I haven't smoked real deal hash in about 2-3 years. I haven't tried the bubble-style hash but I will be probably trying to save some trim this round.

Frankenstein - Thanks for stopping in, hopefully the buds will be rock hard.

Good Afternoon
Hello everyone. The other day I began a partial flush of the snowdog kush f1, otherwise the plants haven't been touched much lately. The plants all have recieved one of their last doses of flowering nutes. I will be minimizing the amount added in the last 40 days because I am planning a 30 day flush on all of them. I basically have nothing too special about the way I flush. I mostly just mix fresh water more into the soil than nutes. This way, I know everything is getting used up at the right ph. Anyway, hopefully it will work out well for me. Thanks for everyone stopping by or looking!

^Sdmix? 5

^Sd mix? 1

^Km

^Snowdog f2

^Snowdog f1 pint challenge

:respect: :kewlpics:

G

NZjay - "fat AND sassy" that gave me a good smile for the day. Thanks man I needed that.

You always find some classy way to enter a thread, I'm not knowledgeable enough to come up with anything new to say ever. I haven't had that creative urge since being dumped by my old lady. Maybe something will respark the old flame, but it looks pretty down for a while. Fortunately I have some projects planned, just no funds to provide the construction.

edit: And by old flame I mean growing herb, not her.

Dr. Dog - Sorry I didn't look down and actually see someone responded before NZjay. Thought it was increadible someone had gone back up and wedged in there. Thanks for the props, coming from you that means much to me.

Ywouldnti - Didn't see your post either. Nice trick to give them the loop. I would eat that up all day too! They can't make anything decent around where I am. Horrible.

Last edited:
G

Dr. Dog and YwouldntI - I am sorry but I left you guys out. I am not used to a bunch of people being on the page at once. Check out what I left you guys if you see this.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

excel man,go out and find a new lady to kik it with yo,f all that relationship stuff for a while.you got it all wrong my brotha you didnt get dumped you got single.see when ur single you dont have to explain urself,be home,stay faithful.none of that,do what you want,who you want,when you want.sounds like a bachelors dream to me.i say to you my brotha go get some rubbers hit the club and do the dam thing.nothin gets you over the last one like the next one.i bet you hit some strange we see excel buildin boxes poppin pics everyday get you some pep in ur step yo.
im tellin you dont be one of those suckas that thinks they need a woman to complete themselves.put some swagger in ur stagger and let the confidence shine yo.
enjoy the single life while you can cause before you know cupids gonna shoot ur ass again and you'll be in love all over again.lifes a bitch then you marry one,lol peace-Y-

G

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, the last line was the most golden.

I know I'm moping. I'll pick it up.

G

Khaleel - No prob, you can tell the people who care about it!

Last edited: