What's new

The Hounds Log 09 (Cleaning up the mess........)

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Well, sure!

Well, sure!

I can see the thumbnail pics; fine, when I click on them...:smoke:

...in fact, all I have to do is ...hover over them...(but my arms get tired, quick)

Hi...WH...TT

They gotta let the walkin' boss in.
Us new member, tiny li'l 'zards no got permission, yet.:wallbash:

Aloha
Weeze

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Ok guys, everything went into the albums and I've posted part of them over at cdot as well. Thanks for dropping by all!!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Thanks Loco, they seem pretty happy these days. The brainstorm is coming out very heavy leaf to calyx ratio and the dutch dragon is doing the opposite. I seem to recall that being the other way last time........

Zebulon

Here are the pix from your album Weedy....:smile:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These plants are HUGE....will take days to trim all that bud...:D
Maybe there will be a new yield record?? :chin:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Thanks Zeb!! I'm about to add some trunk photos to my bloom album.....feel free to pick one and post it here if you get the chance. :)

Just turned the whiteberry tonight so tomorrow will be day one for her. She's absolutely DWARFED by the other plants but it so bushy I'm pretty sure she'll catch up soon. We will be starting some new seeds within the next week as well.

Thanks again for getting the pics down for me Zeb. Thumbs up!!!!

d4twamp

WH Your thumbnails work jus' fine for me....IMHO the pic loading/posting is better over here, it's easy as 1-2-3... jus' like TT said I just:

1. upload them to a forum album
2. right click & copy the thumbnail I want to post
3. paste in post

at least it works for me.... glad to see you figured it out WH, you'll see in time that it's easier...

d4twamp

WH, is the rocks in the Dro pix, the Hygromite you use....I'm interested in getting some myself, We are not having any probs w/ the Hydroton, but I've heard alot of good things about Hygromite, and some bad...

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
They all have their own issues......I just personally dislike hydroton but if you don't then I would continue to use it.......there are several things about it that I did like......algae never seemed to grow on them for one thing......very light as opposed to the hygromite rocks which weigh like.....rocks.

Cons to hydroton: Needed pretreatment, tends to hold on to ferts, salts etc requiring more flushes and has the stability of coco puffs.......drop your plant in hydroton and all the little balls will immediately roll away......really fucking up your roots.

Cons to hygromite: It's weight. Needs to be pretreated to a minor degree before use but NOTHING like hydroton. And it's higher priced I'm sure. Plis algae loves it and will grow like mad anywhere it can on higromite.

They are both reusable Higromite contains a lot of silica......good for plants. I just ran into too many problems with hydroton. If you don't have problems......then I'd keep using it..

d4twamp

I was contemplating using hygromite due to the fact that it will support the colonization of beneficial bacteria's better than hydroton, from what i here...Making the system more alive so to speak...lol...

L

LolaGal

I see London, I see France, I see Weedy's Big Fat Plant!

Way to go! We should thank Webmaster Skip though....his post led me to try it!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Hey, love the new sig as well. They need a thumbs up smiley here.

Thanks skip, although I don't know you, you've helped make my day. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts