What's new

The Hounds Log 09 (Cleaning up the mess........)

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
No prob......I checked out Zebs indoor stuff in his album and it looks great!! Zeb you should start a log so we can all come over and pick on you. :D (Well it works for Rock....I love to pick on Rock in his log.)

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Trial and Error is the name of my game....:wave:...Hi ...WH

Just below the smilies block is 'Insert photos'. ...try that. All you got to do is (go advanced) click on pic in the album and preview.

Last edited:

Rock.Steady

32!

cookin up some canna-caps as we speak.
couldnt find Flame's recipe, kinda went on memory,,,,memory, what the hell?:abduct:

used 1/2g keef collected from my grinder.
took 0.8 WW and 0.8 SNLxNH, put em thru the grinder. then ground em thru a tea strainer, threw away some lil twiggage, had 1.8g combined keef-canna-powder, made some clarified butter.

i used 1 tablespoon butter with the 1.8g powder.

its in a shotglass in the crockpot at 225-235, vented and stable.

hahaha, he said "stable":yoinks:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Man I LOVE my caps!! I remember taking them to chemo and popping some while sittting around during chemo with nothing to do. A few caps made the whole experience much more interesting LOL!!

Last edited:

Rock.Steady

canna-caps-cooker spypic:dueling:

Attachments

• P1010062.jpg
    P1010062.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12

Pinball Wizard

Veteran
Nope same thing.....not allowed access. What ami I doing wrong?
User CP...(edit options)...enhanced interface mode...Do you have that?

Three choices: Basic, Standard and Enhanced Interface...modes....(ps...click save changes)

Last edited:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
I just switched it over (and doublechecked) and I still can't get Rock;s pic to come up.....enhanced interface Editing check. Still no photos. Wah.!!!

And where's Lola these days? Anyone know if she's doing ok?

Rock.Steady

screw this crap.
i deleted a crapload of pics to make room, all it says is i am over quota
quota? quota, this:mad:

i'm done dealin w this crap.

i mean what the fu&& how did i suddenly become a friggin guest???
where is my avatar???
now i cant post pics???

this is about as worthless as the other site now.
except, now this is even more frustrating.:wallbash:

i'm gonna twist a fatty <///////////////////////////////////>~"`"`'"

Pinball Wizard

Veteran
And where's Lola these days? Anyone know if she's doing ok?

The state of Kentucky is in an emergency situation. A really bad ice storm has left thousands without power....for over 5 days now.

It's bad...real bad. (I went though the same thing in 1994) Two weeks, no power. Downed trees blocking the roads, no stores open. People driving hundreds of miles to get food, gas, shelter, etc.

I hope she's OK.

Rock.Steady

actually, no, havent heard from Lola, and been concerned.

sent her an email and havent heard back yet.
not sure how bad it got in her area.

i know she's out in the sticks, so, power may be an issue.

Pinball Wizard

Veteran
i know she's out in the sticks, so, power may be an issue.

she's in one of the areas, hardest hit...:mad:...it's bad in the cities...worse in the countyside

Last edited:

Pinball Wizard

Veteran
I just switched it over (and doublechecked) and I still can't get Rock;s pic to come up.....enhanced interface Editing check. Still no photos. Wah.!!!

who put the pics in your albums?...you?...if not, that could be a problem?

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Yes I heard Kentucky got pounded......she's pretty self sufficient imo but would like to hear from her to sure as would we all of course.

Rock.....I know what you mean about the photos. I just put them in the album......I'm too damn old and fucked up to go to a third website and start AGAIN!!

Pinball Wizard

Veteran
Don't feel bad, WH...it took me 6 months to find the smilies at CannaCom...(Damn, Basic Editor mode)....:wallbash:

loco81

thanks for getting back to me. what kind of system is it ? dwc? flood and drain?

Actually Rock, you've said it about nine hundred times now you stoned noodle :D. (you know I love you man....the photo is still killing me)

Specs for loco.....sorry I got off track yesterday loco.

The bloom room is simply a spare corner of our extra bedroom with black curtains we close at night for 12/12. We JUST had a super cool subpanel put in electrical wise so we are running 2000 w HPS in bloom in a 5x 10 space. Both run off cool tubes connected to inline fans. We have a dehumidifier that we turn on nightly to keep the humidity down.

In hydro we use higromite rocks (I HATE hydroton despite some of its good points) which has its own issues (they all do of course) and Pure Blend Pro line of fertilizers. We also use these supplements: Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Liquid Karma and Sweet.

We've been trying some different stuff loco......last August I was diagnosed with lung cancer and had been having treatment up until last month.....so there are lapses everywhere which we are just getting back to now.

Generally we like to veg for six to 7 weeks......got messed up on thel light issue this time. I THINK the plants would have finished in the five gallon tubs ok IF I hadn't messed up the lights. There's a photo that d4 put in for me that shows the roots from one of our tub plants. That plant was a good yielder at the end so i'd have to say yes, it can be done in a five gallon tub......barring user screwups. :D

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Just got an email from Image Reaper......has anyones spoken to Stinky lately.....he says he sent her an email but heard nothing and just wants to know that everything is ok with her.

Can anyone vouch for this and I'll send an email back letting him know.

Thanks