What's new

The Hounds Log 09 (Cleaning up the mess........)

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Well that attachment didn't quite work out the way I wanted.......but I still can't get my pc to either click and drag from the album or copy....it will copy but not paste. Thanks very much to d4 for getting some of them out there.......:D Thanks very much d4.

So PS....more pics in bloom room album if interested. :D

L

LolaGal

Hey Weedy! I noticed I may post attachments too...I think they are working on the photos today, get a user message when I try to mess or look at photos...

:bow: Thanks for the pH meter & goodies! Got em today! Wow! Thanks! I will think of ya'll ever time I check the pH! :dance:

There is a big ice storm here & I have about 5 inches of ice on everything... Brrrr...Electricity is holding out so far...but it will go at any time. Already flickered on and off a couple times. Dad is back in hospital again..gotta go trek out on foot and take care of their dog...hope I make it there and back!!!

HATCH

WeedHound,:woohoo::woohoo:

Hey Girl What's Up!!!!, Just Came Across Your Thread, Very Glad To See Ya!!!

Hope You Are Doing Well!!!!, I'll Have To Look Back & See What You Have Been Up Too???

I Miss Our Old Community.

Type Ya Later, Cheers`;`Hatch`;`:joint:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Hatch always good to see you!!! I miss cdot as well and my hopes are fading for it's recovery. Plus I miss Stinky but everyone else is here so that part's great!!

Been making messes Hatch, messes galore. Check out my albums if you have time......still trying to fix all the hassle.

HATCH

Geuss I'm Not A Member Here Anymore????,,:dueling:Came Up I Was A Geust, That's Cool.:dueling:

But, Yes Mam I Have Time, I'll Go Check It Out Right Now.

Yes, At First I Had Faith As-Well, But It Is Fading. Stinky Was Posting Here Also, Has She Not Been Around???I Miss Her Too.

Are We Through With The Chemo??I Hope, I Thought They Were Tying To Kill Me When I Was Taking Treatment!!!!

HATCH

Mess??,,You Have It Going On As Usual,,Your Plant's Are Huge!!!!, & Going To Be Monster's By The Time They Are Finished.

Glad To See The New Sub-Panel, That Will Really Help In Many Was.

Congrat's On The Persoal Best!!!EH!!!:yoinks:WOW Awesome Haul.:yoinks:

Well Since Alt Of The Old Family Are Here, Geuss I Need To Spend More Time Over Here Getting Caught Up..

Keep Your Head Up & That Big Smile On Your Face!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Check You Later, Cheers`;`Hatch`;`:joint:

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Me too!

Me too!

Hatch always good to see you!!! I miss cdot as well and my hopes are fading for it's recovery. Plus I miss Stinky but everyone else is here so that part's great!!

Been making messes Hatch, messes galore. Check out my albums if you have time......still trying to fix all the hassle.

Stinky is here, but the new job is taking all her time.
Got an e-mail from her and it looks like cdot is toast.

Ah well! they have done some work on Icmag.
It's about 4X faster than a couple days ago.

Now it's fun to post here.

Aloha! Hatch.
No worry 'bout da "demotion"
They did that to me also.
Not punitive, they'll re-member you when ya have 75 posts.

Weeze.

d4twamp

Is this the pic you were trying to post Weedy,

picture.php

OOOoops, Did I do that it's a lil bigger than I thought...Hmm Lemme try to fix this...

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
That's it......but the five gallon buckets are now both gone......both hydro plants are in livestock tubs on straight DWC..They were completely rootbound in the five gallon tubs with a four foot air wand buried somewhere in the middle of them .They're too big ALREADY cause of my lighting mess but at least we have the electrical to deal with them. I'll take another pic of them tomorrow but check out the trash cans for the Dutch Dragons!! It was the only thing we could think of. And according to my hydro guy.....they've STARTED ALL OVER with the lighting so they're at about day 10-12 or something. They have a LONG way to go yet.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
On the other side of the coin.....the electrician was TERRIFIC and not only was an extremely knowledgable grower he obviously knew his job electrical wise as well so we are in very good shape there. He was GREAT!!! Definitely a good man to have on our side of this "war."

Last edited:

d4twamp

Those DD's in the trash cans are gonna be some bigguns' as well as the 2 DWC tubs, how many gal. are those livestock tubs....

I've got some big 10 gal. recirc. DWC Bubbling buckets going w/ 2 SNLxNH in them, 1 is Huge, hopefully the cuts I took off that 1 will root well and I'll make the best 1 a MOM...

Can't wait to see the pix....

d4twamp

On the other side of the coin.....the electrician was TERRIFIC and not only was an extremely knowledgable grower he obviously knew his job electrical wise as well so we are in very good shape there. He was GREAT!!! Definitely a good man to have on our side of this "war."

It's so nice to have people huh....

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
BTW d4, check your email and that's what happens to me when I try to click and drag....it moves the entire photo and not a thumbnail.

edit: The livestock tubs will hold about 5-6 gallons of water with the plant in there as compared to a five gallon bucket which holds about 3 gallons of solution with plant in place. So they've gained a LOT more room and aeration but are a bit shocked at the moment.

Last edited:

d4twamp

Yeah, had the same problem trying to drag the pix also...I Had to right click the thumbnails copy/paste...

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Hold on a second...those plants in the last photo, the ones next to the dehumidifier, those are just starting bloom over again? Meaning the are still going to stretch out a bit? Holy bejeezers Hound get your machete out!

d4twamp

Hold on a second...those plants in the last photo, the ones next to the dehumidifier, those are just starting bloom over again? Meaning the are still going to stretch out a bit? Holy bejeezers Hound get your machete out!

Did someone say they needed MACHETE ....I'm on the job and...I'll work for half the price...LOL

D

Last edited:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Darn, I was going to use that as my next screen name. :D Inreply, that's exactly what has me tearing my hair out.......well if I HAD hair right now I would be tearing it, lol. See I accidently ran the light 24/0 during bloom for about 4-5 days before I discovered the issue. My hydro man tells me it has set the clock for blooming BACK TO ZERO! I fixed the light on the seventh.......all four of these plants are now on day 11 bloom. They are monsters. We had to build them pots outs of 33 gallon trashcans with the top cut off. They were rootbound in the 10 gal tubs and hydro stuff was rootbound in THEIR five gallon buckets so we put them in larger tubs as well. Not our easiest manuever may I say. :D The hydro stuff really took a jump yesterday in their new buckets.

And now running 2kw in the growroom.........yes I do believe we'll need a machete.

Last edited:

Treetops

Weedhound,
I gotta say, you have one "Green" thumb...I'm impressed..Nice work...Your grow shows how much you love your work...Enjoy...

Peace,
Treetops :woohoo:

lookin good weedhound...its good to see that all these canncom users are safe...thats cool about the electrician...i wish i had more knowledgeable friends in this subject

Latest posts

Latest posts