What's new

The Hounds Log 09 (Cleaning up the mess........)

L

LolaGal

Howdy Thelma!

(Louise on wild tear through countryside, driving Hummer and chasing Cowboys) Got my new ballasts, etc.! Lots of new toys to play with and also pH 4.01 for meter calibration! Now I will be unstoppable with my trusty double calibrated pH meter! Mwahhahahaha.

Girl, buzzing on some Jack47! Lovin' the tastes and aromas. Awesome. Catch up after watering!

Louise

loco81

pics mrs hound? and thanks again for checking up on my grow sure appreciate the help i think its paying off so far!!!

L

LolaGal

Thelma,
Still cruisin in the Hummer and smokin some Jack47. Gonna go pick up Dutch in a little while and show him all the back roads.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Actually maybe I should say.....Hummer close? :D

You're welcome loco.....I like to help people grow; especially those who want to learn and are quick to take advice and who are willing to do the work involved to keep the plants happy. :)

I'll try for some pics later today.....it's just hard to try and get the whole plant in a pic......you can but then you cant see the nice buds as well. I'll try for some bud shots and new seedlings just coming up too.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
New Bud shots.....

New Bud shots.....

Quick update guys, created a a new album just for bud pics. Check them out when you guys get a chance.

L

LolaGal

Yes, Dutch close by. We went to the lake, cruised around and generally had a real good day. We talked nonstop. Fun times! First time either one of us had met an online buddy in real time. Wish you had been there with us! Did your ears get red? Haha. we were talking about all our friends, including you! Dutch sez Hi!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
That's great! Someone to have fun with......how great you two were able to get together. Sounds like you guys had some fun! :)

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Thanks IKILL.....I'll be adding a few more pics today, couldn't get them all in yesterday but thats most of the bud shots right there.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awww....I wanna come chill! Lookin sexy in here weedy! Sorry it took me so long to get in this thread!
good vibes

Che

Veteran
Hey Weedhound!! Sorry I took so long to get here, dunno I guess it's cause I was high.. :joint:
:laughing:

So I read about your light problem, I did pretty much the exact same thing around the same time. It added a good 3 weeks to my flowering time. A few of these plants are now almost done, should be coming down in the next 1-2 weeks and then I'll have a whole bunch coming in after that as well.

Hows your garden looking? You must be getting close too.. I can't wait to see what your yield looks like! Keep it green,
Che

loco81

hey weed hound quick question if you dont mind . i have a sour diesel on day 68 and have been flushing for 10 days. now the leaves still look same but the tri's havnt turned amber but a little cloudy should i keep going ? and on some peoples grows i noticed a lot that the leaves yellow up and die and fall off in alot of peeps grows is that supposed to happen? sorry for the noob questions but i gotta learn from someone and you know what your doing!! thanks for anyhelp

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Thanks for stopping by the log Che and loco.....loco I think I answered your q's back on the thread or did i miss one?

Heads up.....Harvest tomorrow on Brainstorm #J......she's definitely ready but the other still needs at least a week. The DD x PP are looking (and smelling) very nice these days but have several weeks to go as well.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Hey Grower, have you noticed anything odd about the site today? I uploaded some new photos to the albums but will have to put captions up later.....IC mag acting funny.

Enjoy if you get the chance. :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wsup WH. how u been. still growing hydro I see.
holy moly hound thouse r some big ass beautiful buds.
what a great growing job as allwase.

loco81

stilll looking good hound aned i am pretty sure you answered my question.

another one though some of my sd i hartvested 2 weeks ago doesnt burn all the way threw very easy, now i am pretty sure dry could this be to lack of flush?