What's new

The Hounds Log 09 (Cleaning up the mess........)

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
That would be my first guess loco.....not enough flushing. I'm even starting to use RO water on my soil stuff at the end because my soil stuff always has a slightly nasty taste and I think that's from our well water.

So long story short.....yes, burning very quickly (like flash almost....just burns up super fast) and a nasty taste are usually signs of not enough flushing.

d4twamp

Hey Weedy Jus' breezin' through it's been a while howz'it goin...Hope all is well in your neck o' the woods...

oh btw the plants r lookin' good too...
later, D

bbing

Thelma,
Still cruisin in the Hummer and smokin some Jack47. Gonna go pick up Dutch in a little while and show him all the back roads.

sorry WHound,

is that Jack H x AK47?? That sounds pretty interesting. I luv my H3 (wish had a real one, but at least mine gets used well!)

hey Hound I love the NL5 Haze crosses too. Theres supposed to be a killer cut of one in SD but I dont know too much about it.

"you must spread rep..."
picture.php

Oh my :yoinks:. Yummm.
bing

L

LolaGal

BBing, yes Jack 47 by Sweet Seeds. I believe that is what the cross is from. It's pretty tasty, bubblegum smell.

Weedy and I just steal our Hummers from the National Guard...LOL.

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
BBing, yes Jack 47 by Sweet Seeds. I believe that is what the cross is from. It's pretty tasty, bubblegum smell.

Weedy and I just steal our Hummers from the National Guard...LOL.
Hey Bing and Lola,

sorry I didn't realize you guys had dropped by; didn't show on my subscribed threads so sorry for not answering.

Actually, Lola bags the hummers; I just help carry the candy apple red paint. :D

So we lost 3 out of 4 of our WB x PP babies during transplanting. They were looking great and I took them outside to put in one gallon pots. The wind snapped one right off at the base. I transplanted the other three as quickly as possible and brought them in but two immediately began to march downhill and shrivel up so either I was too much in a hurry with the roots and mangled them or it was simplly too cold for the seedlings and I ruined the roots that way. It was 54 degrees outside and ordinarily I would have transplanted them inside but I had a couple large ones to transplant up to ten gallon tubs as well. So I chanced outside for the babies. WRONG!!
Wah. The larger plants I transplanted did very well so I don't know but bummer.....

Got two femized Ice seeds germed and they will go in the hydro set up today. This is our first time trying Ice; if anyone has grown it (hydro) tips ARE appreciated. :D.

Thanks for dropping by everyone. :)

Ps.....We did harvest the one Brainstorm.....yield was poor and tons of undergrown popcorn/trim crap that never saw the light of day. It appears that all four plants from the light screw up will finish ok.....but despite their large size I don't think the final yields will be anything to write home about. They just plain got TOO big and unruly.

loco81

well that isnt the news i wanted to come back to . Maybe the smoke will make up for it the yeilds and lost ladies!!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Harvest/Day 64 Dutch Dragon x Power Plant.

Harvest/Day 64 Dutch Dragon x Power Plant.

We have harevested the second Brainstorm and came up with 5..5 oz for that one plant......but much better than a of (less than satisfactory) yield of less than 2oz..we got got from the first plant.....just a matter of too much unrlulyness in the plants (our fault.)

This is a partial harvest of our soil DD' x PP plants...a few more phtos in albums.

bbing

looks like the BR bud structure, big thunkers. No probs with any rot/molds?

How long does DD x PP (D2P2 lol, sounds like R2-D2) take to finish??
^^^
would probably answer my question..
thx

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
BR structure? No clue what that means.....can you enlighten me? Thanks for the props Bing and W/T. Both the plants were caught in my lighting screw up and that's why they are so huge. I think they were about 20 days into original flower when I left a light on for 24/7 (should have checked timer) so we had to start over. Original flower time most likely is 8-9 weeks for a normal sized plant. :D

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Bing, no sign or rot or molds that we have found in our trimming. We DID have the issue with some White Rhino we grew a while back but we're pretty religous now about running the RH in the 30's and never above 40 so I think that helps.

Che

Veteran
WH I had a similar problem with my lights as I mentioned, and I think it increased my yield a bit because my room is over run with buds now.. :) Looking good in there, keep it up!

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Thanks Che and Lola. :)

The DD's have gotten over the shock of the the half harvest (if I recall we did the exact same thing with a pure Dutch Dragon before) and we think will finish up nicely. They have a nice smell......not really anything specific just lovely smell of ganja. :D

PARTY AT WEEDHOUNDS!!! :D

Hey lola, what's the weather doing in your neck o' the woods these days?

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Che, are you getting alot of undergrowth giving you issues? I did with mine and it drove me crazy. We were WAY anxious to get the brainstorms out and harvested but with nothing else ready to turn we figured we'd let the rest of the DD x PP AGE...:D

L

LolaGal

Eeek! Spring has sprung here! My peach tree is having sex with the bees as we speak. I think the time has come to go outdoor guerilla! It's a little early, frost might get me, but...if the peaches make it so will the clones.

Still veggin up the WB/PP. Started 3 I think, have one killer looking one and then there's a stealth odd one that is sorta puny. The third looks a little yellow. Same thing with some of the other plants. I don't think they liked the MG soil. It was a little hot for them I think.

Latest posts

Latest posts