What's new

The hills are alive! 2012

B

Brain

I'll be by in 8 weeks to stick my head in that PCD plant. The Cherry Pie's were ugly so I passed.

B

Brain

What is the structure of the Skywalker like? I have this "True OG" in my dep that look nothing like OG. It's a solid, branchy plant with thin leaf fingers. I'd be stoked if it was actually Skywalker.

DUDE you have shoreline that's fuckin awesome - she been my favorite strain for over 13 years and i just got her after a decade of huntin and offering all 12 of my ridiculous cuts as a trade......it worked out and she was brought to me from the bottom of the map !!!!
fuckin right on dude enjoy that road kill skunk to the fullest my brotha - i know i live for it !!

jbarsk8

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere.....but, what is the reasoning for the clearish plastic over the hoops. Doesn't that block out some of the precious lumens the plants want? I understand in the colder times of the year to keep in heat, but this time of year in hoop houses I was under the assumption that you just pull the black over for the 12 hours to keep out the light but during the day you would want them open to as much light as possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts